Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018 - page 14. (Read 13196 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 01:09:34 PM
Most probably this year will be again dominated by BTC and ETH, thats what I am thinking at least. If you ask for smaller market cap alts, I certainly hope that this will be the year of Aeternity!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 11:46:37 AM
I think that this year the UTN (Universa) coin will grow well. The project team works hard fulfilling the plans in time. The mainnet is already running, which offers a fast and cheap blockchain. The project was interested at the highest level in Russia and some Asian countries. So I bought these coins myself and advise you do the same
Activity: 556
May 27, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
Try this out https://twitter.com/verasitytech/status/1000527044168638465?s=19 this was verasity it helps the video make much beautiful and much high quality photo.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
May 27, 2018, 09:09:28 AM
Interesting statement. But I do not agree with you, I think that Ethereum is also quite a good cryptocurrency in this field. But still, it's your opinion and I can't impose mine on you.
Yeah, in fact, ethereum is doing great in this field of cryptocurrency and is emerging as the new flavor of the market. Also, it is one of the most stable and reliable among all the cryptocurrencies and moreover it is quite efficient in the transaction process. The current price also not too high and you can get it at cheap so I recommend to invest in it as it is a great altcoin, especially for the long-term investments...
Activity: 392
May 27, 2018, 08:02:14 AM
Interesting statement. But I do not agree with you, I think that Ethereum is also quite a good cryptocurrency in this field. But still, it's your opinion and I can't impose mine on you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
May 26, 2018, 11:55:20 PM
i have monitored many altcoins..
i really want to invest into xrp, etc, eth but the current condition is not right to buy his because bitcoin is in decline
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 11:24:47 PM
at this time of year 2018 we will buy lots of coins, bitcoin, eth, ltc, and we buy tokens from projects we hope for in the good future. because the project from ICO is also good we expect in the future.
Activity: 1563
Merit: 23
May 26, 2018, 11:03:31 PM
I still like Marinecoin.  It is still at 3 million USD market cap even after 10x rise.  It will launch new option/future platform soon and will have rounds of reward on buy one get one coin new program.
Activity: 57
May 26, 2018, 10:55:55 PM
I like ICX, AMB, and ARK for 2018.

Of these, I think AMB has the biggest potential for growth. It's around $0.40 per coin right now, and the team is not only incredibly talented but very experienced in the supply chain field (Check it out and then check their LinkedIn profiles). The team has also been hitting every single milestone on time and they have huge partnerships under NDA that will certainly cause an explosion in price when properly announced. Really solid investment.
Activity: 504
May 26, 2018, 06:24:35 PM
Bought NKN today on Bilaxy because NKN (New Kind of Network) is a new generation of highly scalable, self-evolving and selfincentivized
blockchain network infrastructure with Whitfield Diffie as advisor. I'm waiting NKN will be in TOP-100 or higher on coinmarketcap soon.
Thank you very much for the information. I think I'll see this project and draw conclusions, Perhaps even invest their own money too. To date, a lot of promising projects, but among the whole mass, they still need to be found.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
May 26, 2018, 06:05:30 PM
Bought NKN today on Bilaxy because NKN (New Kind of Network) is a new generation of highly scalable, self-evolving and selfincentivized
blockchain network infrastructure with Whitfield Diffie as advisor. I'm waiting NKN will be in TOP-100 or higher on coinmarketcap soon.
Activity: 161
May 24, 2018, 12:04:05 PM
Many people thinks the old big names but it has already gained significant amount in multiplication.  I think for much multiplication, one should buy newer ones that is loosing value and not much gained during this bear market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 11:57:50 AM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh
At present the market is low, this is a good time for us to buy altcoin. If we want to make big profits in the future then it is best to buy altcoin in the top 30 coinmarketcap. Some good altcoin that we should buy are Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, Cardano and Monero. Among these, I like most are Monero and NEO. These are not high altcoin values ​​but they have great potential. NEO is known as Ethereum of China, it has many advantages over Ethereum as the speed of transaction processing better. Monero is altcoin of privacy. Every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous, no one can find out who the Monero is. I think in the future when the government controls the market Monero will be more popular.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 11:47:13 AM
Now the price has fallen significantly on Red Pulse. I think this is a good investment, Red Pulse should grow significantly in price.
Activity: 350
May 24, 2018, 11:42:00 AM
No, I do not agree with you because altcoin has a lot of competitors in this field of selling crypto-currencies. But this is your decision I can't impose my views on others.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 10:59:11 AM
Without a doubt handsdown GVT

If you havent done some research get involved, super low supply, low cap and team are all stars!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
May 24, 2018, 10:51:52 AM
It seems to me that it is very difficult to guess which coin can make a big profit. But I believe that ETH can significantly rise in price.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
May 24, 2018, 10:29:36 AM
In this year 2018 there are many best altcoins in the market and these are the RIPPLE, WAVES, NEO etc. but the best altcoin for me is the ETH, the ETH is the currently the best and most popular altcoin in the market next to bitcoin.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
May 24, 2018, 10:27:04 AM
I am also very loyal to ICX because I have invested this token since the early days of the project. I think ICX is considered to be the most populous community in the market because they are coming soon to become SWAP and become separate Blockchain technology and not add to the ETH platform. I'm waiting for that to happen this year
I had never heard of ICX before, but so far it doesn't look like it was a good investment 2018. There were some outperformers so far, but unfortunately I missed almost all of them Sad
Binance seems to be doing well this year, I hope it can continue and become the largest exchange with a higher token price Smiley
Activity: 26
May 24, 2018, 10:23:29 AM
Masari, already had a run in the last 2 months, ready for another considering  that it will be listed on two other Exchanges.

https://medium.com/@officialmasari/introtomasari-8519598168a0

Pages:
Jump to: