Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018 - page 17. (Read 13196 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 02:45:33 AM
Hottest right now would be THUG, Very very cheap right now and u would earn thousands of dollar in no time if you buy a good amount, if u chose to hold u will make 1000% profit in 2  years
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
April 27, 2018, 01:23:46 AM
there are many altcoins to buy for this years and a potential will be increase
I prefer to buy of Cardano, Ripple, Ethereum, EOS and Stratis.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 01:16:22 AM
Oyster Pearl - A very shilled coin that the price only increased because of a huge marketing campaign.

COLX - Much hype, but a little progress on their roadmap, it is not worth it.

SONM - The only good thing that they have, is their brilliant whitepaper.

OYSTER PEARL

COLX

SONM
Activity: 102
April 20, 2018, 08:03:20 AM
i prefer coins with a little risk (not too much), but chance of high payout.  Last couple coins I bought were Zero and Xspec. I think anon coins will do well this year.
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
April 20, 2018, 07:55:13 AM
OYSTER PEARL

COLX

SONM
Activity: 2
April 20, 2018, 07:54:47 AM
Marinecoín If you are looking for an exciting and exciting project, I suggest you check out Marince Coin (.MTC.) here: marinecoin/The community has grown to more than 3,000 members within a month and the project is now free. Don’t overlook the fact that there is no white paper on the site because it is being written by volunteers as we speak.Future hopeful updates including the Jarvis ICO project, the monitoring plan and future marketing plans. You can read more about these plans here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@burstingquads/ico-update-marinecoín-ico-follow-up-reviewMarineco Free 20000 Coin : Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot -If you want something else to add to your cryptocurrency portfolio, check out Marine Coin (.MTC.), created by a group of people working in a private school’s IT department, a bit different?Better yet, you can participate in risk-free activities and distribute 20,000 free .MTC. coins on their website to their ongoing ICO. Visit their website: marinecoinThe main cryptocurrency is scalable, providing a low-cost, flexible network (very secure and secure) and faster than the Bitcoin blockchain.
Activity: 103
April 18, 2018, 07:33:59 AM
XTRABYTES (XBY) - very undervalued currently, just look https://github.com/borzalom/xcite  Shocked

MONACO (MCO) - Better than TenX.

VECHAIN (VEN) - Expect pump soon.

BITCORE (BTX) - Very prommising Bitcoin fork.

NEO - NEO is a safe bet for 2018 Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 20
April 18, 2018, 05:50:54 AM
Transfercoin and Neoscoin are two very undervalued projects Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 05:35:50 AM
I suggest to buy Ethereum, Ethereum coin is a stable coin worth its price.
In 2018 Ethereum is second only to Bitcoin.
This shows that Ethereum has an advantage in terms of value is high enough,
the volume is also high when compared with another altcoin.
Ethereum would be also my first recommendation if someone has decided to go with altcoins. But I would suggest diversification over investing in eth only. Litecoin has some good potential of growing up in the coming days.Neo, Monero, ETC, waves all are good altcoins. But if an investor desires to earn most profit in the least time, he should keep bitcoin as his top priority.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 03:26:50 PM
Im with these
NEX / CPX / WAN/ ICON/ AION/ EOS/ POA/ NAS & Loom

cpx (apex) & NEX (neonexchange) are my killers
Activity: 45
April 16, 2018, 02:46:40 PM
I think that projects such as ETH, Monero, Dash, Litecoin will be the first altcoins which will grow rapidly, because when the market will attract new investors and those coins will take most of their attention. But for those who are making research and analysis of the market there are many projects which can make bigger profit. For me the best altcoins are EOS, Vechain, Omisego, Fusion
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
April 16, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
Starting from April 2018 we pay monthly interest 2% for ZIG token holdings on Ecex Exchange accounts.
Withdraw or accumulate interest - the choice is your's
https://ecex.exchange

Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 01:08:11 PM
Bitcoin Black
Electroneum
EOS
in this order
Activity: 200
April 16, 2018, 12:19:56 PM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh
Currently the crypto market is falling, all altcoin in the top 20 coinmarketcap are all low, we should buy now. Ethereum is the altcoin that I believe it will grow strongly this year. The current Ethereum is priced in the $ 500 range, this is a price for a promising altcoin. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will return to the price above $ 1200 and continue to grow
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 11:14:01 AM
You may want to include in  your portfolio the following : Waves, Neo, waves, neo, cardano, ins etc. and eth. The review on these alts are quite impressive and seems have basis and points to consider.

Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 16, 2018, 09:39:55 AM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh
I advise you to buy waves, neo, eos and eth. because all the that altcoins  have a very good advantage to invest and always bring profit
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
April 16, 2018, 09:33:50 AM
I hope neo and pundix can do minimum x5 at the bull season, they are very cheap now I think, I collected from this prices and waiting for new rising times, I hope it comes soon.

pundix project prety good, their project based at indonesia that has growing crypto community.if their roadmap has been running for sure the price will be as expected by investors.
Activity: 434
April 16, 2018, 09:31:53 AM
Robotina, Socialwallet, Velix.Id were my big three ico right now. They were beyond others project/platform they really focusing on one thing and they doing their efforts really well by providing the community with good updates and progresses.
Activity: 95
April 16, 2018, 09:27:33 AM
Altcoins can indeed be the future of cryptocurrencies, There are many high potential altcoins like ETH, XRP, LTC, EOS, NEO ... this time very well to invest in ETH because it is a good coin Value it, its value is increasing and the user is also developing.
Activity: 163
April 16, 2018, 07:41:43 AM
Altcoins may actually be the future of cryptocurrencies rather than Bitcoin for various reasons including transaction speed and fees. As Bitcoin is priced really high, entry is hard for those new to cryptocurrencies, and altcoins are much cheaper alternatives. To add to that, they are pretty advanced technologically and some even boast a 3 second transaction speed (Steem). Here’s a list of  top altcoins with high potential in 2018 that you may want to invest in.

There are plenty of high potential altcoins out there and no doubt many are just pump and dump. Look for those with great fundamentals and not just because they are cheap.
This is merely my opinion and is not to be taken as an investment or financial advice. Always invest what you can afford to lose and do your own research.
Hello, it might be interested for you to look through the article to understand why bitcoin is good choice for long term perspective.
https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/john-pfeffer/An+Investor%27s+Take+on+Cryptoassets+v6.pdf

If we are talking about altcoins, I’d suggest to pay your attention to CRPT (Crypterium). There are several reasons:
- the token is traded at the price below ICO now
- trading volumes recently show substantial growth
- the Team has been bombarding last several weeks with positive news and the market has not handled them yet
Pages:
Jump to: