Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018 - page 16. (Read 13196 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
May 05, 2018, 11:54:40 PM
just buy whatever 20m cap or lower ICO project at IDEX and wait for twitter to shill it
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
May 05, 2018, 11:52:30 PM
You can always do your own research as to what currencies are click and in for this year. But for stability and dominance, i should pick alt coins listed in the top 10 because these alt coins will not be listed there if they're just an ordinary alt coins.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 07:57:31 PM
Komodo,IOC,XEM,Waves,SC,NANO (XRB)...
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 05:57:03 PM
I think you might be late to get a subcoin for this year. Because now bitcoin will be on a new journey. New ath can occur. If it happens with hard movements, it affects subcoins. But I think that EOS and TRX will make the best debut this year. Mainnet will make a good profit after it happens.
Activity: 434
May 03, 2018, 01:05:02 AM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh
I think there is some best Altcoin in 2018 this is Ethereum, Ripple, NEO, Litecoin, and Tron. The fifth Altcoin is, in my opinion, the best Altcoin the best. Yes maybe this is just my opinion and everyone has their own opinion. But I believe the fifth Altcoin is able to provide the best in the future.
Activity: 287
May 03, 2018, 12:53:05 AM
in my view Neo Tron Iota these are best coins to buy this year and hodl for 5 times profit all the coins on development mode
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 12:11:48 AM
Hands down Stellar is one to hodl IMO
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
May 03, 2018, 12:07:26 AM
Pay attention to the Cardano Crypto currency. There are all the prerequisites for the Cardano price to rise to 1.5 or even 2 dollars in 2018.

And don't forget tron, of course.
It already pumping now and if you bought at the bottom you probably sitting on ×2 of your profit. Just try to buy some eth also because many are speculative that it will close the year by $15,000. Oh I love altcoins.
Activity: 270
May 02, 2018, 10:49:48 PM
Pay attention to the Cardano Crypto currency. There are all the prerequisites for the Cardano price to rise to 1.5 or even 2 dollars in 2018.
Activity: 95
May 02, 2018, 09:27:33 PM
My top pick is vechain and wan.
Activity: 196
May 02, 2018, 07:00:32 PM
I think it's pretty hard to answer altcoin with the best or ugly title, because sometimes times it can change.
There are plenty of altcoins out there but you need to research about it and have to find the right one. But for the long term the best coins are ethereum, and bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
May 02, 2018, 06:13:51 PM
Most probably this year will be again dominated by BTC and ETH, thats what I am thinking at least. If you ask for smaller market cap alts, I certainly hope that this will be the year of Aeternity!

I think that you need to pay attention to a company like Aragon and PundiX. These projects have already very actively attracted investors from the very beginning of the ico. This shows the real prospects for me in the future.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 04:48:46 PM
Most probably this year will be again dominated by BTC and ETH, thats what I am thinking at least. If you ask for smaller market cap alts, I certainly hope that this will be the year of Aeternity!
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 30, 2018, 04:33:38 AM
Currently the cryptocurrency market has begun to show signs of recovery, I believe that in the next few months the price of altcoin will be higher. But now the price of all altcoin is still low, if you want to have more profit in the future then you should invest long term in potential altcoin . It is best to buy altcoin in the top 20 coinmarketcap. And in my opinion, the best altcoin at this moment that you should buy is Ethereum, currently priced at Ethereum for around $ 680, this is a good price for a potential altcoin. I believe that by the end of this year the price of Etheruem will be over $ 1400
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 04:20:00 AM
Some of the altcoin I trust and hold that are Monero, IOTA, NEO and Cardano. These are valuable altars and good potential, I believe they will bring more profit to me and long term investors in the future. At present prices of these altcoin are still quite low, this is a good opportunity for us to buy and hold. And Cardano is my favorite altcoin. It has the ability to expand well, it is capable of doing a lot of transactions in a second, I believe cardano will become a 3rd generation crypto in the next few years.
Activity: 112
April 30, 2018, 03:45:17 AM
Some of the best Altcoin I recommend for you to buy in 2018 are Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple coins. I'm sure these three coins will bring good luck to you if you have them. I have absolutely no doubt these three coins. So you have to trust me if you will get a big advantage if you have Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 03:18:32 AM
My friend told me the adbank token is best to buy this year, he said it has a ability to grow and become $1 each. He told to buy now, to get my profit after a month. But in last, I still trust the btc. Because this is more profitable than others  Grin
You are a smart one. Your behavior reminded me of a great personality rather his quote. Robert Downey Jr. said. “Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.” And my friend I whole heartedly support this one.Bitcoin is the best coin and the most profitable one. Compare to this, all other are negligible. Even Ethereum can compete it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 05:02:05 AM
My friend told me the adbank token is best to buy this year, he said it has a ability to grow and become $1 each. He told to buy now, to get my profit after a month. But in last, I still trust the btc. Because this is more profitable than others  Grin
Activity: 434
April 27, 2018, 04:48:13 AM
Now that market prices are starting to grow all, all coins will rise in the mid to end of this year. So all the altcoins that you will but I think will give you an advantage, only the amount of profit is different. Maybe you can get a big profit if you buy ETH, Ripple, Litecoin, NEO, Cardano. Please, you are free to choose. Good luck to achieve the exact benefits you expect.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 04:05:22 AM
Actually the first five coins on coinmarketcap are doing well and I will recommend them but if I have to add to the top five it'll be monero and icon
Pages:
Jump to: