Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Bounty management on forum - page 3. (Read 24741 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
December 30, 2018, 10:18:24 AM
You have missed one of the best campaign managers. I would suggest to put Hhampuz in the list. Also, I am not agreed with your list. This list contains 0 quality managers in the top. The best campaign manager can be yahoo and Hhampuz.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 30, 2018, 10:16:37 AM
Arteezy - I like his projects. Also, all well considered. In the content, I also see that there would be no fraudsters. Generally excellent rating.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
December 30, 2018, 10:15:21 AM
All managers are good and it’s disrespectful to choose someone out of the list.Each manager helps us earn a cryptocurrency,and doesn't matter when he calculates the stakes in the table.There are no perfect managers like people.
I agree with you that there are no ideal managers. Many dear managers on the forum behave very arrogantly.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 10:11:08 AM
well of course amazix is the top because they are famous and has been running bounty for a long time.
but i prefer like deadley sylon and other works alone rather than like amazix because the reward is little.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 30, 2018, 09:19:38 AM
I like most bounty managers on the list. But Amazix is my first choice. I especially appreciate Amazix buecause of that the bounty hunters very quick to respond, giving a good payment and they choose their bounty campaigns carefully.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 09:12:10 AM
in my opinion Amazix is the best ... they have strict rules so as to minimize cheaters, so participants get paid accordingly, several times I participate there are no problems and the payment is on time
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 08:43:50 AM
All managers are good and it’s disrespectful to choose someone out of the list.Each manager helps us earn a cryptocurrency,and doesn't matter when he calculates the stakes in the table.There are no perfect managers like people.
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
December 30, 2018, 08:11:42 AM
Are bounties dead?
Activity: 6
November 24, 2018, 07:13:51 PM
btcltcdigger, hhampuz, yahoo62278, hotachy, arteezy these are my choices
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
November 24, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
Btcltcdigger is a good bounty management program because of how they implement the bounty sheet so they can protect their participants, they are the first bounty management that I participated in where you need to do a verification, before they accept your application and sometimes they hide your entries to protect your entry from cheaters, and of course some of the campaigns they listed are legit.
Activity: 6
November 24, 2018, 07:03:00 PM
the best of the best for me are yahoo and hhampuz. both had reputation in this forum and they were both being trusted by almost all
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 07:02:28 PM
+garantBM never had any problem with them, they're based in UK but unfortunately they decided to stop their service due to less ICO being held now, They pay what they promised not like other bounty managers who's unfortunately on your list who failed to pay what they promised.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 06:58:08 PM
I prefer Amazix. I think they are the most professional in their duties. If I participated in a bounty from Amazix, I always got paid for my work and there were no problems at all.

Few of them are well known for me so everytime they have launched a project I must choose those management that are trusted and good. I don't just focused with only one management I keep having alternate just for the experience which of them are keeping the good work.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
November 24, 2018, 06:45:55 PM
I prefer Amazix. I think they are the most professional in their duties. If I participated in a bounty from Amazix, I always got paid for my work and there were no problems at all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 03:16:43 AM
Can you guys give the best bounty management team or who you think is the most professional, fair and hard-working among all.

Here are some

Tokensuite bounties
Bountyhive bounties (ColorlessK)
Aery2s bounties
Shofiqul bounties
SANDRA EVAN bounties
btcltcdigger bounties
Jamalazad bounties
Dentit bounties
Amazix bounties
Wapinter bounties
bernard12345 bounties
buzness-game bounties
yahoo62278 bounties
Arteezy bounties
Sylon bounties
Atriz bounties
hua_hui bounties
Woshib bounties
Madz bounties
Smauni bounties
Deadley bounties
Blockeye bounties
thehun bounties
Aventhe bounties
irfanpak bounties
Sergei.Gerasimenko bounties
Hotachy bounties
Rig4holder bounties (new)
Others / independently managed by team

Name your favourite one

For me, the Manager is a very important person with whom I have to contact very often. And so now I am very serious about their qualifications and try to communicate only with professionals
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 20, 2018, 03:41:44 PM
I like Wapinter because this manager has a great support group and is always answering your questions and helps to clarify any issue. Amazix is also a great team, but they are getting worse during the last half a year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 09:46:47 AM
Amazix team are the great team in terms of bounty managements. They took care of their bounty hunters, and they are not biased on the results and token split. And they preserve kyc on the bounty hunters to ensure no possible duplicated or spam accounts that can join.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 06:56:59 AM
Now it is very difficult to find a good Manager.  I think it's almost impossible. But he is one of the most important parts of the entire ICO project and therefore he should be given special attention
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
For me the best bounty manager is the krypital group. They have made 6 ICOs and now their 6 ICOs are all successful, which is where all bounty hunters should follow and participate. Quite disappointed when your list does not list krypital
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
November 05, 2018, 12:14:24 PM
In my opinion, there is only one bounty manager out there, who is 100% reliable. And that is going to be yahoo62278. It's difficult to find someone who is more dedicated and hard-working in this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: