Pages:
Author

Topic: best coin for long term investing - page 10. (Read 23918 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 01:50:33 PM
As of now ,for me bitcoin is the only coin that is best for long term investment.The reason being all alts are paired mainly with bitcoin,and every one wants to sell and convert to bitcoin and not other currencies.Bitcoin mining difficulty is raising after every block.The supply for bitcoin limited and demand is high=Price will go up
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 17, 2018, 01:08:59 PM
I think the best coin for long-term investment is bitcoin because this is the highest price among other coins even though in declining conditions, bitcoin is the most popular coin and the first coin is in the crypto world.
and besides that Ethereum, and Ethereum have very good potential to be invested and compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 69
September 17, 2018, 12:05:11 PM
please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]

Bitcoin will be the first choice for long-term investment. Bitcoin is always the best coin. It is followed by ETH and LTC.
Activity: 64
September 17, 2018, 11:49:49 AM
I advise you to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the most promising coins for a long-term investment. In my opinion this is the only coin.

Apart from the two coin you mention, I see NEO, EOS, LTC ... are also very good coin for long term investment.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 17, 2018, 11:38:06 AM
Just stick to Ethereum and Bitcoin and then you are fine. You may grab some coins from coinmarketcap if you want to, but keep in mind that you need to search the info regarding those coins before investing. Because, you don't know if those coins still have a team that develops that coins or they abandon it without read it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 11:18:50 AM
I advise you to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the most promising coins for a long-term investment. In my opinion this is the only coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 10:47:18 AM
If you have fund to invest for long term I will advice that you invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. These two coins are the best of the coin to invest in. The have the highest market share and their market value is the highest. Bitcoin has a strong resilience and great potential to rise in price over time to cover up the price of 2017. Ether is also good for long term because it is established and has a strong root in the market.  
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
September 17, 2018, 10:44:40 AM
the best coin that will give you an advantage is by choosing a coin that has been widely traded in the market and the platform used by many users from all over the world means it really has a good future like bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
September 17, 2018, 10:20:55 AM
it depends on you if you find a coin interesting? or you find a potential on a particular coin? its not on the price although bitcoin has it. Bear in mind that not all potential coin starts with a high price just like ethereum and bitcoin itself few years ago. If you want a safe coin to invest and contains a high volatility then go with bitcoin since its trusted and barely see the effect of market fluctuation.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 10:02:49 AM
many coins have in market they are have really good future. I am following waves, I think waves can give me more profit than others. waves have good potential & good future. right now bad market crushing every alts.so this is really good chance to buy waves & hold this minimum 1 year.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 17, 2018, 08:06:49 AM
I would prefer bitcoin, etherium, XRP, cardano, nem for long term i have all of them but may average price iscway higher and even losing 80% of my total porftfolio but still I'm confident these coins can out perform their all time high price in due time.
I like your portfolio but I don't support the XRP coin you listed because the coin is a centralized coin. Although, the projef have a good concept and technology but the don't gain much of pump in price, so there's no point in a coin ones planning to invest for a long time which profit is not guarantee.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 07:01:44 AM
I would prefer bitcoin, etherium, XRP, cardano, nem for long term i have all of them but may average price iscway higher and even losing 80% of my total porftfolio but still I'm confident these coins can out perform their all time high price in due time.
Activity: 83
September 16, 2018, 04:35:09 AM
I think the only cryptocurrency that is suitable for long-term investment is bitcoin. In the long-term downtrend, any altcoin can die, but bitcoin won't!
Activity: 14
September 16, 2018, 04:33:54 AM
Yes, there are a lot of altcoins out there that are better but I think they all seem to be starting from the Bitcoin technology platform. At present there are quite a lot of potential altcoin and high market capitalization. In my long-term investment, I chose Eth, there are probably a lot of people who choose Eth like me. Considering the total market capitalization, Eth just behind Bitcoin, its value is quite high. Ethereum allows blocks - records of virtual currency transactions - to be generated faster than bitcoin. This is why experts believe that co-ether has a better transaction value than storage value. Many investors also choose it to be profitable.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 16, 2018, 02:36:40 AM
At the moment, I think it's worth trusting only bitcoin, because any token can be omitted, even ETH has been lowered many times. Now is not the best time to enter the crypt, you need to wait for confident growth, and then already buy tokens from the top 10

From the market cap top 10 on crypto coins

Id just prefer the most gain last year 2017

some of them are also the most dipped coins as of the moment, so its upto you taking risk

Setting my confirmations on BTC on Lower low, then will prepare my bags

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2018, 02:08:46 AM
In crypto world we found a lot of coin. But all coin is not good for invest.  I think in this situation Bitcoin and Ethereum is best for longterm investment.  Because both coin is more secure and potential. Both has a great market value. You can invest both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Yeah, Bitcoin and Ethereum both coins are very suitable for long-term investment because it has a great potential in the future,
their community has been very solid so it makes both of these coins have always been above at Top of CMC.
of course bitcoin and ETH will be very good coins that are held for a long time. it has been proven since bitcoin and ETH were made. even today there are still many people who do that, and make a profit.
Activity: 14
September 16, 2018, 12:14:07 AM
Ethereum will be my best choice of investment for the long term. It is already second in the top coins and it has quite the potential to be the first too. It might take time for ETH to be at the first but it certainly has the ability to overcome BTC . ETH has a great technology and it is being used world wide by many industries. If this continues to happen then the growth ETH will make will be tremendous . It will cross all its high peak values and might be at the top of the list.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
September 13, 2018, 02:28:51 PM
At the moment, I think it's worth trusting only bitcoin, because any token can be omitted, even ETH has been lowered many times. Now is not the best time to enter the crypt, you need to wait for confident growth, and then already buy tokens from the top 10
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
September 13, 2018, 12:57:42 PM
In crypto world we found a lot of coin. But all coin is not good for invest.  I think in this situation Bitcoin and Ethereum is best for longterm investment.  Because both coin is more secure and potential. Both has a great market value. You can invest both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Yeah, Bitcoin and Ethereum both coins are very suitable for long-term investment because it has a great potential in the future,
their community has been very solid so it makes both of these coins have always been above at Top of CMC.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 12, 2018, 11:20:26 PM
Ofcourse, Bitcoin is the best among the rest. Bitcoin will remain forever, it will not become zero, I believe to the Bitcoin because it was created for us, as years passed by, Bitcoin is become more popular so expect it will become higher and higher. Just hold and keep calm.
Pages:
Jump to: