Pages:
Author

Topic: best coin for long term investing - page 11. (Read 23918 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 11:12:08 PM
Actually, it is not easy to find a coin which for sure will bring a big income from long-term investments. The coin has to be supported by a product demanded among people, it has to have a good team of developers, etc. Unfortunately, there are no projects like this today as I think.
of course the answer is bitcoin! highly demand, rapid progress, user growth runs smoothly, and many others. of course for the long
term you can't forget bitcoin for your main investment, you have to know how potential bitcoin will be in the future
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 10:18:52 PM
Invest on bitcoins in the long term which is the best ever long term investment until now and have less risk involved when comparing to altcoins.But in crypto currency investment every coin comes with great volatility swing and no one knows how long the crypto is going to be there so never investment more than you can afford to lose.

Investment in bitcoin for now is less suitable than the falling price is also less stable, so investing in other currencies is worth a try, because future profit opportunities are great because the current price is still low and the potential to rise is huge, there is no harm we start to open up by looking at new coin market opportunities that can still generate profits for new players.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 10:03:30 PM
to invest in the long term, we should indeed choose coins that are very good for making purchases, and I think coins like ethereum, doge, and also ripples are very good
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 09:14:01 PM
You can start buying a bitcoin right now for a long term of hold of coin. I only know good cryptocurrency for long term. Most of the coin has fallen in price today but the bitcoin and the stable are still not falling in price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 12, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
Of course, bitcoin is the best for long-term trading.
BITCOIN - was, is and remains the first.
Despite the fact that today Bitcoin has about ten forks, its significance for the crypto-currency market has not become less. He is also the flagship and driving force that sets the tone for the market.
Its main advantage is a high level of capitalization, reliable blochain and trust from the whales
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 04:23:02 PM
The best coin I can say that is good for long term investing is bitcoin. This one has strong fundamentals and would grow significantly in the future. Invest in it today and you won't regret it
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 04:15:50 PM
Actually, it is not easy to find a coin which for sure will bring a big income from long-term investments. The coin has to be supported by a product demanded among people, it has to have a good team of developers, etc. Unfortunately, there are no projects like this today as I think.
Activity: 58
September 12, 2018, 02:53:58 PM
As you know the top ten or fifteen Cryptocurrencies are the best to hold for long term. Bitcoin & Ethereum is on top in that list but the amount of money to invest is very high as they are stable coins. Though it has some other great projects in the market that has a great potential ahead like WAN & ICX. It is always best to trade in long term basis & Split your investment for few coins to gain the maximum profit depends on the market fluctuations. Always try to apply money management skills for a investment like highly volatile Crypto. When a coin is in a dip another can save you. But always long term trades gives you extra advantage of not effecting in short term fluctuations.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 10:44:30 AM
please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
The best coins for long-term are Bitcoin, Etherium, Neo, Monero, Nano, Litecoin etc.
Activity: 50
September 12, 2018, 10:25:17 AM
any coin with a good project will be a good buy for long term hold if one can bear the bear market market risk
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
I will recommend bitcoin ethereum,  Neo! These mentioned coin have utility and functionalities that people need both in cryptocurrency trading and investing activities and real  world uses.  Bitcoin connect people financially and ethereum is like big computer that anybody can use to create all kinda of service and that goes for Neo too!
Activity: 93
September 12, 2018, 09:36:18 AM
At first you learn some knowledge about cryptocurrency and learn how to invest and which time is better for invest.  Now market is not good.  But  I recommend btc, eth, ltc is good for long term invest
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 07:31:48 AM
investing in new coins could be a good idea, as the price from really small like $0,1 could grow to $5
Activity: 52
September 12, 2018, 07:09:36 AM
[/b][/i]

long-term. The best investment would be BTC, ETH that will always recover its prices and give us a good performance.
[/i]
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
September 12, 2018, 06:58:08 AM
more coin have potential just you can do is chose the coin which has a cheapest price for even if you invest in small amount you can have more coin to get. and wait this to pump..
Bitcoin is the best coin and it is also the first cryptocurrency so i am sure that btc will always be the best for long term investing but people can also try to invest with monero and bitcoin cash, both of this coin is definitely great for long term investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
September 12, 2018, 06:16:01 AM
more coin have potential just you can do is chose the coin which has a cheapest price for even if you invest in small amount you can have more coin to get. and wait this to pump..

What you say I think's true. Because in the past seven days coins with prices below $ 1 have shown a very rapid increase in value I think some of the coins below, are very feasible to be taken into account.
ZenGold/ZENGOLD 342,36%   
Webcoin/WEB 340,58%   
Advanced Internet Blocks/AIB 328,01%   
Vitae/VITAE 264,56%   
Royalties/XRY 250,94%   
TittieCoin/TTC 160,56%   
HiCoin/XHI 146,82%   
MetaMorph/METM 115,92%
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
September 12, 2018, 04:28:06 AM
Activity: 280
September 12, 2018, 04:05:19 AM
Up until now BTCitcoin is still number one and has been one of the best
investment for the past couple of years. And also Ethereum.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 11, 2018, 10:17:53 PM
[/b][/i]
for now all the coins are good for a long term investing because actually now all coins are in the lowest value, when the value of btc rises then most of the value of altcoin also rises, and we can get profit at that time
Nope just because all coins are in a low price doesn't mean all coins have the potential to go back up. of course if that is true there is no risk of a scam occurring in the shitcoin that becomes dead. because what I saw a lot of coins fell and died because they could not survive in the market
Activity: 234
September 11, 2018, 08:12:37 PM
You want to know the best coin for long term investment, you have to do some research first before you conclude on the one you want buy.but the vest coin for long term is NPXS and Open token.
Pages:
Jump to: