Pages:
Author

Topic: best coin for long term investing - page 14. (Read 23918 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:30:56 AM
please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
the best coin for long term investment is bitcoins as time goes by many people will be interested with bitcoin years from now the bitcoin price will up continueslly.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 11:32:55 PM
now is good to Ethereum ETH has received over a 5000% price index increase for a reason. And I personally don't think it's too late to get in on it. Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts. The notion of a smart contract is a very lucrative proposition because of the sheer amount of markets it can really dip its hands into. Almost any market you could think of could somehow find the use of smart contracts that run a contractual obligation exactly as it's programmed to without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 26, 2018, 11:13:59 PM
Yes, OP is right bitcoin is for long-term investment which we are going to benefit hugely. I don't think in short term we won't get much benefit from bitcoin investment. So hold it for another 2 or 3 years then you will see the results and easily you can make huge profits on it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 11:11:29 PM
I think the better question is when to start to invest in crypto and when best times to sell it, for long term investment i think only Bitcoin the best choice, and for others altcoin we have to know when best times to buy and sell it. Currenty all altcoin going down hard and the price back to the bottom like in the beginning of last year, so i think now is best times to put money in to altcoins and hold it for 1 year. All 50 top altcoin is best choice for long term investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:40:46 PM
Bitcoin is the best coin above all the cryptocurrency since the potential in the market is much better due to the volatility and popularity that's why the price is never dropping so hard.

Apart from Bitcoin there are many good coin that we can also invest in long term. For example, ETH, NEO, LTC, EOS ... I also believe that investing in Bitcoin is the best, but we should not just invest in a coin.
Activity: 76
August 26, 2018, 07:45:07 PM
PECULIUM is definitely one of the best projects to invest right now. Working product, crowded and competent team, low market cap. This is a true legit project. Their ico is in the last phase, though they are in coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
August 26, 2018, 06:54:30 PM
Still now Bitcoin is the best option you have, but as we can see the etherum coin can also be profitable if bought at this price. It's highly possible that it will go 10 fold or even more because it is gaining much more popular ready and market volume day by day. Some people also say that it can replace Bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 06:47:40 PM
I think, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple will be good choice for long term investment.
You can see that the price of ETH is steadily falling and is currently below the $ 300 mark. We are witnessing a very strong decline in altcoin, although the price of bitcoin has risen slightly, but altcoin prices are still falling sharply. So I believe you should not invest long in altcoin and should only trade the day, the current investment in bitcoin is the least risky.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
August 26, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
Peculium's AI engine aka AIEVE has been upgraded again with a LOWER MAPE (Mean Absolute Percentage Error) and longer time frames! Peculium will make the crypto market stable by establishing a savings platform thanks to AIEVE! Peculium is definitely for the long term!

https://t.me/peculiumANN/248

✴️ AskEve v5 is ready for you !!! ✴️

Major upgrades for AskEVE from Tuesday, the 28th of August

This is for you: The existing users would get the benefits at no additional cost!!!

New users can sign up for our services on aieve.io

What is new:

✅ The Mean Absolute Percentage Error (MAPE) is the lowest ever!

✅ New time-frames implemented !!!

Predictions for the next 5, 10, and 15 minutes are obviously useful. However, it is not often easy to place the buy/sell orders over different exchanges in that brief period of time.

Which ones will come with AskEve v5 ?

Read all about the upgrade: https://redd.it/9ahex2

✨Happy trading at https://aieve.io !!! ✨

Let's build a bright future! 📈💰🚀
Activity: 224
August 25, 2018, 07:23:09 PM
In these year I think that big amount of altcoin projects will be scam. But I'm really hope in Pundix, HPB, Vite, XYO Network projects for long term hold
Actually this time I think for the safest long-term investment then you should only invest long term in bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and is in the long-term bear cycle, Although bitcoin prices may recover, prices for altcoin are continuing to fall and there is no sign of recovery. So I think you should only invest in long-term bitcoin.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 06:57:39 PM
In these year I think that big amount of altcoin projects will be scam. But I'm really hope in Pundix, HPB, Vite, XYO Network projects for long term hold
Activity: 392
August 25, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
[/b][/i]

bitcoin is the best in the long rung, second - ETH.
You can see that with a market is constantly fluctuating as the current time, it can be seen that bitcoin girls are constantly fluctuating and are constantly adjusting. Currently the bitcoin price has returned to $ 6700 level, but the $ 6800 mark is a huge resistance, so I think you should sell bitcoin at this time and wait for $ 6000.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 05:17:11 PM
[/b][/i]

bitcoin is the best in the long rung, second - ETH.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 25, 2018, 04:45:46 PM
In my opinion, the best coin for long term investing will be bitcoin. To date, this coin number 1 and no other project can't be compared with bitcoin in popularity. Of course, for safety, I would recommend investing in a few other coins from the top 20 as well.
Activity: 82
August 25, 2018, 03:54:35 PM
For me long term invest is very good. Now is the best time to invest in crypto market. crypto market is very down. So, now is the perfect time to buy any good coins. such as, bitcoin, ethereum, waves, litecoin is the very good coins for long term invest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 01:26:06 PM
For me, binance coin is the favorite because the Chinese-owned exchange platform has a high interest and enthusiasm to enter the platform and that is why this coin will be a long-term coin existence. The coin also has a stable price
Activity: 322
August 25, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
Flow along the situation for now, I would like to recommend you some other coins but the market isn't that catching up fast, so I still gonna suggest Bitcoin for now. Link that investment of yours to some other coins like NEO in the future once you have the indicator that the market is solid green and not just simply going up temporarily. Set your bell to ring when the bulls are starting to run.

I think there is no any good coin better than bitcoin which is good for long term investment plan. I still have great confidence of bitcoin that will totally rise up before this year ends. We must trust with it because it was tested already for many times to have great recovery.
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
August 25, 2018, 12:25:10 PM
They say that bitcoin will cost more than $ 50,000, they say that bitcoin is no longer growing in price-it's a fake. In fact, no one knows what will happen next. Simply, many readily believe that the time will come when the Crypto-currency has brought income very quickly. I think that now investments in crypto-currency can be considered as long-term. You can look at the top 100, if you know how to analyze, you can choose new, young currencies.
At 100 top coins, the current condition is relatively cheap, even minus 50% if you look at ATH 2017. I think this year it won't be the same as last year and tends to be sideways. I prefer young coins because their prices will fall after they list the market and it's time to buy and backup for long-term investments.
Activity: 234
August 25, 2018, 11:55:19 AM
There are a lot of coins one can buy for long term investment. The most important thing is to do some research and know what type of coin to buy. For me the best coin for long term investment is PUNDI X ( NPXS).
They have working products to further expand their project.
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 11:44:37 AM
so the advice l will give is that any cryptographic money that isn't only there to fill in as a coins or an exchanging resource yet gives more administrations will undoubtedly survive and you can put resources into it in the long haul. Such cryptographic forms of money are jumping up all over the place.
Pages:
Jump to: