Pages:
Author

Topic: best coin for long term investing - page 16. (Read 23918 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 09:23:17 AM
the best coin for a long-term investing still bitcoin and bitcoin is not only for a long-term investing but bitcoin is worked fine for a short-term investing. so if you want to increase your bitcoin amount then you can choose short-term investing and long-term investing for making another profit from bitcoin. but I don't choose bitcoin only because I am sure that altcoin can be a good coin for a long-term investing too.

Daily trading is the best way for you to multiply your coins immediately but it really takes time before you can fully understand how the market works.
Yeah bitcoin is the most potential crypto that available, so don't let you leave bitcoin and look for other coins for investment. I know other coins also have potential but the safest is bitcoin forr long-term invsmnt, but if you have large capital, you can add to other altcoins like Ethereum, Stellar, Dash, etc...
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
August 24, 2018, 08:19:54 AM
please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]

As far as I see really no coin can guarantee long term profit, and no one can give exact advice. Because cryptocurrency a lot of risk and uncertain.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 08:01:16 AM
While Bitcoin still dictates the marker as is The King of Crypto's, I still think that Etherium is The Queen Smiley it is cheaper, and very promising! In my opinion The Best!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 06:56:55 AM
We seen, there are many currency in exchange market at this time. But many coins are not good for long time invest. I think BTC, LTC, ETH, NEO, DASH, XRP and BNB is best for long term invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 24, 2018, 05:15:10 AM
[/b][/i]

Theres no need to youvto choose, just bitcoin because its already have been proven that will Increase its value by every year passed by. Since youre newbie Its really for you to make a long tine Investment with bitcoin currency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 04:55:15 AM
In my opiniom the best coin for long term investing is bitcoin it is a well known coin and stable. It is better to invest now while its value is low. It is a good investment.

I would never call Bitcoin a stable cryptocurrency. It is the most valuable one. However, it will be cool if you hold it for long. Pick also Waves, NEO, and Cardano.
Activity: 364
August 24, 2018, 04:19:31 AM
the best coin for a long-term investing still bitcoin and bitcoin is not only for a long-term investing but bitcoin is worked fine for a short-term investing. so if you want to increase your bitcoin amount then you can choose short-term investing and long-term investing for making another profit from bitcoin. but I don't choose bitcoin only because I am sure that altcoin can be a good coin for a long-term investing too.

Daily trading is the best way for you to multiply your coins immediately but it really takes time before you can fully understand how the market works.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 02:31:04 AM
Of course bitcoin is one of the best long term investment. The bitcoin proved that its price can become more valuable. The demand of the bitcoin is continuing to grow up and it is the reason why we can see that the price of the bitcoin is going up as time passing by.

But now the price of bitcoin continue going down and maybe the reason is the demand of bitcoin now is decreasing. Maybe one of the reason why it is happen is because of the bad news on bitcoin now.

Monero is a good option by the way. Its future is bright and it can go up in a bullish market. I bet it will get even better than this low price. Etherem is also very good. Its blockchain is used my many projects.

Etereum is the future of the blockchain.
Activity: 318
August 24, 2018, 01:54:05 AM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 01:48:57 AM
ETH the most reliable cryptocurrency, which is expected to grow
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
August 24, 2018, 01:41:00 AM
if you were looking for a coin that is best for a long term investment then you can look into ICOs but make sure the project is very nice so that in the long run you can earn from it but expect it to run for a year frame.
Activity: 8
August 23, 2018, 10:10:02 PM
I would choose to invest in NEO coin. They have a team of enthusiasm and experience. NEO coin has a good foundation and has its own purse that makes me believe
Activity: 322
August 23, 2018, 07:34:58 PM
[/b][/i]
I think you should not invest long ahnj at this point, you can see that the market is continuously adjusting and is in the bearish trend in the long run, so to be able to profit from hold is not can The market will continue to decline until the end of 2018 so you should only short-term investment.
Activity: 294
August 23, 2018, 07:04:24 PM
[/b][/i]
I think that at this point you should only invest in short bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very strongly, so to be able to invest long term success and have profit, I believe you should only invest long term in bitcoin. Altcoin will continue to fall sharply if bitcoin prices continue to adjust. So I believe that this time you should only invest long term in bitcoin.
Activity: 386
August 23, 2018, 01:37:51 PM
[/b][/i]
Of course bitcoin is one of the best long term investment. The bitcoin proved that its price can become more valuable. The demand of the bitcoin is continuing to grow up and it is the reason why we can see that the price of the bitcoin is going up as time passing by.

But now the price of bitcoin continue going down and maybe the reason is the demand of bitcoin now is decreasing. Maybe one of the reason why it is happen is because of the bad news on bitcoin now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 01:13:30 PM
The popularity of top coins by capitalization will continue to spread. Particular attention should be paid Bitcoin. There are several positive points that suggest that this crypto currency will continue to lead the market.
Activity: 528
August 23, 2018, 12:18:23 PM
[/b][/i]
Activity: 462
August 23, 2018, 12:09:34 PM
[/b][/i]
Ethereum is good coin for long term but bitcoin is still the best coin for long term investment because among the rest of coin bitcoin is the one have a chance to rise again up to $20k and i know that people should grabe the oppurtunity to buy many bitcoin now and wait when btc value rise again.
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
in my opinion bitcoin is the best long term funding and this is the proper time to invest in bitcoin because of market situation. other than Bitcoin you may strive your good fortune in ETH, XRP and EOS. these coins are also a superb option for long time investment.
Activity: 178
August 23, 2018, 07:17:54 AM
Bitcoin is the best coin for long-term investment it's price always changes quickly and it gives better opportunity to get good profit earnings in Crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: