Pages:
Author

Topic: best coin for long term investing - page 15. (Read 23918 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 11:28:16 AM
They say that bitcoin will cost more than $ 50,000, they say that bitcoin is no longer growing in price-it's a fake. In fact, no one knows what will happen next. Simply, many readily believe that the time will come when the Crypto-currency has brought income very quickly. I think that now investments in crypto-currency can be considered as long-term. You can look at the top 100, if you know how to analyze, you can choose new, young currencies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 10:51:33 AM
please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
A lot of people tells that the best coin for long term is bitcoin and ethereum and it is true so i will advice some other coins that is also a good coin for long term, first is litecoin because it is promising altcoin and it is popular now and off course waves it is very a good coin for long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
For long investments bitcoin and ethereum.  The long investments in crypto currency were did on the faith in idea. Face sin this system here bitcoin and ethereum. If this coins will die another not will be alive.
Activity: 221
August 25, 2018, 08:59:11 AM
For longer run I think Litecoin has a lot of potential. in cheap coins digibyte, ripple, tron cardano and verge are equally good.
Activity: 423
August 25, 2018, 06:52:34 AM
[/b][/i]
if you want to invest in the long term then I suggest buying bitcoin and ethereum. these two coins already have a very large community so that one day the price will rise sharply. I think you think so too
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
August 25, 2018, 05:11:00 AM
in my opinion, the coin that is suitable for long-term investment at this time is by buying bitcoin, I suggest because this bitcoin has a very limited total supply and bitcoin also has very high demand that makes the price of bitcoin can be very expensive someday like the end December 2017 yesterday.

Bitcoin is the perfect choice for those guys, who have enough money to invest in Bitcoin a lot. The rest of the people should better deal with DASH, Monero, and Stellar.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
August 25, 2018, 04:45:15 AM
for long-term investing I think you can see and look for coins that have good price movements and will continue to grow so that these investments will be profitable and have a good future

Bitcoin is the best coin above all the cryptocurrency since the potential in the market is much better due to the volatility and popularity that's why the price is never dropping so hard.
Activity: 392
August 25, 2018, 04:31:35 AM
for long-term investing I think you can see and look for coins that have good price movements and will continue to grow so that these investments will be profitable and have a good future
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
August 25, 2018, 04:14:14 AM
the best coin for a long-term investing still bitcoin and bitcoin is not only for a long-term investing but bitcoin is worked fine for a short-term investing. so if you want to increase your bitcoin amount then you can choose short-term investing and long-term investing for making another profit from bitcoin. but I don't choose bitcoin only because I am sure that altcoin can be a good coin for a long-term investing too.

Daily trading is the best way for you to multiply your coins immediately but it really takes time before you can fully understand how the market works.

right now, it is difficult to do day trading because the market is hard to predict and sometimes makes us confuse to determine the coin to buy. but if we have skills then I think we can try to make a profit. and I think we can also buy one or two coins for a long-term investing and I will choose bitcoin and ethereum for a long-term investing because this coin can increase higher at any time.

Even a veterans traders here cant just manage what does the market have to show on if you are doing day trading all of it are on the sude of making to be based on how are you able to handle the way on you trade for i think you can survive it for.
The best coin for me is still the bitcoin and ethereum because bitcoin and ethereum is really a verry popular and valuable coin on the market place. I believe that the best coin for investment is bitcoin i can feel that it will really rise soon due to its amazing value and demand.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 25, 2018, 03:55:53 AM
the best coin for a long-term investing still bitcoin and bitcoin is not only for a long-term investing but bitcoin is worked fine for a short-term investing. so if you want to increase your bitcoin amount then you can choose short-term investing and long-term investing for making another profit from bitcoin. but I don't choose bitcoin only because I am sure that altcoin can be a good coin for a long-term investing too.

Daily trading is the best way for you to multiply your coins immediately but it really takes time before you can fully understand how the market works.

right now, it is difficult to do day trading because the market is hard to predict and sometimes makes us confuse to determine the coin to buy. but if we have skills then I think we can try to make a profit. and I think we can also buy one or two coins for a long-term investing and I will choose bitcoin and ethereum for a long-term investing because this coin can increase higher at any time.

Even a veterans traders here cant just manage what does the market have to show on if you are doing day trading all of it are on the sude of making to be based on how are you able to handle the way on you trade for i think you can survive it for.
Activity: 318
August 25, 2018, 01:36:55 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 11:22:30 PM
Monero is the best coin The reason Monero is currently at a high market ranking is that of the value proposition it offers, and it's name recognition. It offers complete and totally secure, private, untraceable transactions. This aligned with the fact that it's faster then Bitcoin makes it already a high contender for the day to day transaction niche in the crypto market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 11:15:57 PM
[/b][/i]

Bitcoin is a very valuable asset to be used as a long-term investment and besides that there are some coins that I like, maybe one of them is ethereum and litecoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 10:17:34 PM
Red market conditions like now make it difficult for us to expect to get big profits even though long term hold, I prefer to sell when prices have risen more than 10% or drop more than 10% to avoid greater losses.
Activity: 224
August 24, 2018, 07:46:05 PM
[/b][/i]
I think it is possible to invest in bitcoin at this time, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling sharply in the future . The market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and will continue to fluctuate strongly. So the price of altcoin can be reduced very deeply.
Activity: 336
August 24, 2018, 06:27:49 PM
if you want crypto investment I suggest dividing into several portfolios, including I suggest BTC, ETH, NANO and ADA with the proportion of BTC and ETH 60% compared to other
I think that at this time you should only invest in long-term bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuating very strong, the market are in the bearish trend in the long term, so I believe that at this point you should invest a bit longer in bitcoin, altcoin prices will fall further if bitcoin prices continue to adjust.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 11:49:23 AM
if you want crypto investment I suggest dividing into several portfolios, including I suggest BTC, ETH, NANO and ADA with the proportion of BTC and ETH 60% compared to other
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
If you decide for five hours in the long run, it is better to choose this BTC coin that is the king of the cryptographic market and I think holding the BTC coin you will be freer and safer to wish you success.
Activity: 280
August 24, 2018, 11:44:47 AM
I sell 5 ETH and buy all in NEO.
Price ETH 1400 -> 275. Around 80%
Price NEO 180 -> 18. Around 90%
And NEO there are many outstanding features not inferior to ETH

I very like Steem 👍 Blog make money is real. Ypu can buy and Hodl it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
August 24, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
[/b][/i]

I would suggest that the most helpful opstion  buy/invest  with bitcoin Ethereum that is the most capable option and can be stable for leaving long period of time.

Why? because it is the primary it was created before and an considering of primary exchange can be help once the patients are outside. To be fear in all of this things the things we should do is do just think of the token  and if some ICO created token for what kind m one of porpuse and that is invest and a new name which ar first stock mjght
Pages:
Jump to: