Pages:
Author

Topic: best coin for long term investing - page 22. (Read 23918 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:12:35 PM
Crypto currency can be bought at almost any time, the main thing is to have time to sell. And now, most likely, it's an excellent moment, because the market is gradually recovering

You cannot always sell your coins at the market immediately and that is the reason why you need to have a good information before investing a huge amount, volatility is consistent in the market so you need to study the situations before selling your coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 05:08:15 PM
Pay attention to the project ico xxx with the initial placement of coins. The boosto mission is to create a platform where the suppliers of the semi-profits are more profitable, thanks to the lack of intermediaries. Soon we will know the result 
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
August 11, 2018, 02:16:16 PM
Crypto currency can be bought at almost any time, the main thing is to have time to sell. And now, most likely, it's an excellent moment, because the market is gradually recovering
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 11, 2018, 02:11:33 PM
I will not argue that these projects are the best, but I added them to my portfolio: HPB, DataStreamr, NPXS, Enigma - for long term investing
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 01:54:10 PM
A cryptocurrency might be high today and then you wake up the next day to find it dying.

So you can identify cryptocurrencies that will survive into the future yourself. The market is damn volatile and when you allow suggestions, everybody is marketing their own cryptocurrency everywhere, so you end up getting what many people use but not what might truly survive in the long term. So make your own decision by knowing what makes a cryptocurrency survive for long.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
August 11, 2018, 01:33:14 PM
best coin? No one knows.
There are so many good coins.
I know that a good coin for long is a exchanges coins (tokens). For exaple BNB, HT, KCS...
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 12:44:05 PM
please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
In my opinion, the best coin to invest is still Bitcoin because its price has fallen too much compared to 2017. So you should take advantage of Bitcoin to accumulate where it can increase.  It can go up $ 50000k because nobody knows what's going to happen, especially with Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
ETH is still the best, wait the price 250$, hodl until the end of 2018 when price hit 1k again. We will go to the moon together
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 08:20:09 AM
Polymath is a good coin to hold. Exchange coins are also great.
Activity: 108
August 11, 2018, 02:34:47 AM
There are many coins of long-term investment. But the coins I think are the best:
   1. bitcoin
   2. ethereum
   3. litecoin
   4. monero
I think the future of these coins is very good.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
August 10, 2018, 07:49:37 PM
The best coin for long term trading is bitcoin.
1. Limited emission.
2. Lack of control. Bitcoin can't be controlled by major miners, nor by developers, nor by business or the state
3. The Lindy effect. With each new day, the reliability of bitcoin grows with the growth of the network effect. According to the Lindy effect, the life expectancy of non-spoiling things (technologies or ideas) is proportional to their current age, so that each new decade strengthens the chances of survival.
4. Bitcoin is the first and the most "strong" crypto currency with the highest hashed. The project has been buried more than 300 times, but it still works with 99.99% uptime.
Activity: 322
August 10, 2018, 07:40:00 PM
[/b][/i]
For long-term investment at this time, I think you should only invest in bitcoin, you can see that the market is constantly adjusting and is in the bearish trend in the long term, so to be able to trade Successful at this time is very difficult, adjustable bitcoin prices will cause the price of altcoin drops very strongly. With best regards, I believe you should only invest in long-term bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
August 10, 2018, 07:30:38 PM
If we know that coin, we are rich already. But I am holding waves until it reaches 50 dollars.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 10, 2018, 07:22:00 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum will be the most advised coins to buy which is the best anyone can suggest. But also they might not be be best in terms of returns (ROI). I will go in 50/50 for bitcoin and another alt with good foundation like Zilliqa because I would get more ROI on Zil as compared to BTC.
Activity: 392
August 10, 2018, 07:07:44 PM
[/b][/i]
I believe that bitcoin is always the number one investment choice for the crypto market, and you may find that bitcoin prices are modest even though altcoin prices are dropping sharply as the market is bearish in the long run. As far as I can see, the $ 6000 level is a very strong support level and bitcoin prices are likely to rebound back around this area. So I believe you should invest in bitcoin in the long run.
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 07:04:51 PM
the coin that is always the best for long-term investment is bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is always high if you have capital

Bitcoin, for sure. This is the cryptocurrency that is always controlling the market. If you have it, you can be always sure that sooner or later, but BTC will gain.
More and more are believing on bitcoin and this currency are been known because of bitcoin so more people also are been supporting this currency for more years of its existence , Well for be bitcoin is the best too.
True, Bitcoin has become one of the coins are very popular right now, and people are already
strongly believe that Bitcoin is perfect if used as a long term investment.
I split my account into two sections at this time. The one I used to keep on Bitcoin and Ethereum, the rest I bought for the good altcoin but extremely low prices today. I think this is the right way to invest in a time when the market has not identified the current trend.
Your strategy is very good. You can have a combination of bitcoin and ethereum for long-term savings. because we know that the coin currently has the greatest potential. you can continue to be patient and continue to work optimally to get profit,
Activity: 244
io.ezystayz.com
August 10, 2018, 07:02:02 PM
the coin that is always the best for long-term investment is bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is always high if you have capital

Bitcoin, for sure. This is the cryptocurrency that is always controlling the market. If you have it, you can be always sure that sooner or later, but BTC will gain.
More and more are believing on bitcoin and this currency are been known because of bitcoin so more people also are been supporting this currency for more years of its existence , Well for be bitcoin is the best too.
True, Bitcoin has become one of the coins are very popular right now, and people are already
I split my account into two sections at this time. The one I used to keep on Bitcoin and Ethereum, the rest I bought for the good altcoin but extremely low prices today. I think this is the right way to invest in a time when the market has not identified the current trend.
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 06:15:46 PM
[/b][/i]
I believe that you can consider long-term investment in bitcoin at this time, you can see that at the current price bitcoin always stay above $ 6000, this is a very strong support threshold and I believe the bitcoin price will be able to rebound and grow strongly. My suggestion is that the bitcoin price goes down in this area is that we start buying and divide our capital so that we can invest in phases.
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

It would be always bitcoin will be the best for me that is why I would not end this year that I don't even have at least bitcoin in my wallet, or saving, I have a high hope that we will have a great value this year so we don't need to missed this out, we are all free to invest in every coin, or ICO but we should not forget bitcoin as our priority.
I think long-term investment in bitcoin is quite risky and risky too, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly falling in recent days. Currently bitcoin is adjusting at $ 6400 and is still slightly down, so if you invest in bitcoin at this time I believe you will lose money and if the bitcoin price drops sharply you will greatly damage .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
August 10, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

It would be always bitcoin will be the best for me that is why I would not end this year that I don't even have at least bitcoin in my wallet, or saving, I have a high hope that we will have a great value this year so we don't need to missed this out, we are all free to invest in every coin, or ICO but we should not forget bitcoin as our priority.
Pages:
Jump to: