Pages:
Author

Topic: best coin for long term investing - page 23. (Read 23918 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 10, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
the coin that is always the best for long-term investment is bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is always high if you have capital

Bitcoin, for sure. This is the cryptocurrency that is always controlling the market. If you have it, you can be always sure that sooner or later, but BTC will gain.
More and more are believing on bitcoin and this currency are been known because of bitcoin so more people also are been supporting this currency for more years of its existence , Well for be bitcoin is the best too.
True, Bitcoin has become one of the coins are very popular right now, and people are already
strongly believe that Bitcoin is perfect if used as a long term investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 12:09:19 PM
the coin that is always the best for long-term investment is bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is always high if you have capital

Bitcoin, for sure. This is the cryptocurrency that is always controlling the market. If you have it, you can be always sure that sooner or later, but BTC will gain.
More and more are believing on bitcoin and this currency are been known because of bitcoin so more people also are been supporting this currency for more years of its existence , Well for be bitcoin is the best too.
Yeah , I agree fully with you and here I will say that people should remain fully positive with the bitcoin and see right now bitcoin as a opportunity to buy because in the next month ETF will be implement by SEC and that will make bitcoin like gold asset .
As gold was also likely same bitcoin but after the ETF life thing implementation , its price changes into about 5-6 times higher , so here much chances that price of the bitcoin will be atleast 5 times after the ETF implement .
So keep yourself here fullt perfect that you will go with the bulk amount of Investment in bitcoin , which is much safer option to out your money in cryptourrency market .
Another coins that you can buy is etherium , litecoin , dash doge , reddcoin , etherium classic , xvg , dgb , uae are better coins in my opinion to hold for long term 
Don't get ever into panic otherwise you will loss only , so after Investment in such coins ( but make analysis before to invest ) , keep patience .
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
August 10, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
Ofcourse many people choose bitcoin because it's just a huge increase in price per year and it's just the big value shown today.
You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and is in the bearish trend in the long run, so in order to minimize the risk, we should only invest long-term in bitcoin. With the market unpredictable, you can see that the past few days of altcoin prices are constantly falling amnhj and it is difficult to recover so investing in altcoin is very risky.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 10, 2018, 09:39:16 AM
Ofcourse many people choose bitcoin because it's just a huge increase in price per year and it's just the big value shown today.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 09:31:24 AM
At the moment I do not like long term investment. So even if the coin is good, I will not invest long term at this time. Long term investment at this time only made me lose money.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 09:27:03 AM
Long-term investments with only bitcoin are the best. For long-term, I believe bitcoin will bring greater returns to investors and reduce the risk rather than altcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
August 09, 2018, 12:56:48 AM
Although BTC keeps tanking and ALTcoins are affected, certain projects are still working regardless of how many times BTC crashed.

This project has provided a working product even before and they are still making new products regardless how bad the market is. They are promoting the importance of Savings by creating a savings platform managed by an AI with features of Automatic Machine Learning, Big Data and Natural Language process. The project is called Peculium! They have recently implemented the technology of SuperComputer + AI on the blockchain!

Seems a lot are being brewed behind the curtains Cheesy
Activity: 308
August 06, 2018, 04:15:17 AM
The best and most reliable coin is bitcoin, I think it's better not
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 04:00:23 AM
You should check out these promsing coins,
$SPN, $JAN, $CTK, $REP, $CLN, $ONT, $SKY, $DCR, $TRAC
, $ZRX
more info https://www.investinblockchain.com/promising-cryptocurrencies-q3-2018/
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 06, 2018, 03:36:36 AM
please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
Of course the top three coins on coinmarketcap would be the best for long-term holding you can always check them and try to have as much as possible of those they would not let you down.
I also regularly invest in the top 10 coins on Coinmarketcap because it is safer than other altcoins. These coins usually have tremendous trading volume and the community is very supportive so its value is less volatile and quick to recover after each market declines.

Probably, you have chosen the simplest strategy but I am sure that it works. I also believe that if you invest in theses cryptos and wait, sooner or later you will gain.
So just need to wait on it before they may see the result of it well even though what the result is accept for it then go and dont just giving up easily , be better person not to be childish thing that give up when you face the losses just be patient for what you have been decide for there is always a good side that may happen on it.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 02:44:34 AM
I will recommend only BTC for long term . I have seen many altcoins to go up and down in vary short time. So there is much risks involved in altcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
August 06, 2018, 02:42:59 AM
please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
Of course the top three coins on coinmarketcap would be the best for long-term holding you can always check them and try to have as much as possible of those they would not let you down.
I also regularly invest in the top 10 coins on Coinmarketcap because it is safer than other altcoins. These coins usually have tremendous trading volume and the community is very supportive so its value is less volatile and quick to recover after each market declines.

Probably, you have chosen the simplest strategy but I am sure that it works. I also believe that if you invest in theses cryptos and wait, sooner or later you will gain.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2018, 05:23:07 PM
If we intend to make long-term investments in crypto currencies, bitcoin can be the best coin to choose from. Bitcoin has been proven to live longer, more popular and has good development.
Activity: 178
August 05, 2018, 02:26:10 PM
I think that bitcoin and Enthereum are the best choice to invest for long-term you can earn good amount of profits from both of these.
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
August 05, 2018, 01:56:23 PM
at present market position is very creative.so hard to say which coin rate will be increasing. Because day by day market falling.so it's really hard to suggest good coin. yet I think the list of coinmarketcap top list 50 coin is best for investing. holding a long time then I think you can get a better profit.
Activity: 70
August 05, 2018, 01:50:04 PM
I can advise tokens that have an application already, and do not promise to change the world in 10 years. If the token closes the needs and pain of a person, then it is worth investing in it, of course!
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
August 05, 2018, 11:23:48 AM
Bitcoin. Nothing else's in this world, the best to invest is only bitcoin. Hands down to the king. From 0.2 USD to 20k? What? That's the best investment! That's why we need to invest more from bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 05, 2018, 11:07:27 AM
I personally always believed against the 2 of coins to serve as long-term investments, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Yeah I really like investing with BTC and ETH because the price of both is often increasing in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: