Pages:
Author

Topic: best coin for long term investing - page 35. (Read 23918 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 07:44:18 PM
please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]
I believe that long-term investment at this time will be very risky, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly falling and there are no signs of recovery specific, so To be able to trade successfully at this moment is very difficult. The market is bearish in the long term so bitcoin prices will continue to fall deeper.
Activity: 308
June 12, 2018, 07:41:05 PM
[/b][/i]
I believe you should not invest long term, the market in recent days is constantly falling, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and sharp decline has caused altcoin to decline and there are no signs of recovery. The market is in a bear market for long term so bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further and not be able to recover if market capitalization does not increase.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 07:37:09 PM
The coins with very high price are mostly good for long term investment. For example, bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin are quite expensive. But you could by in bear markets and hold it for sometime. You are likely to have a 100% profit.
June 12, 2018, 07:11:49 PM
You can invest in any coin for the long term. The main thing is to determine the risk / profit ratio and create a diversified investment portfolio.
Bitcoin and Ethereum must be in any investment portfolio.
I believe that if you invest long-term into bitcoin at this point is completely wrong times, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and very hard to guess, the market is in the cycle of confinement long term so bitcoin prices will drop sharply. You should only trade short-term at this point in order to minimize the risk.
Activity: 302
June 12, 2018, 06:10:18 PM
[/b][/i]
At this time I think you should not invest any long term coin, the market is volatile and may continue to fall in the long run, so you should trade short term by day to be able to minimize the risk. I believe you should wait for a more stable market to make long-term investment decisions, the market is bearish in the long term.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 12, 2018, 06:06:19 PM
[/b][/i]
I believe that at this time you should not invest in long-term, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing in the past days and there are no signs of recovery, so to be able to Success at this time is very difficult. With a market that has no peaks and no bottom, long term investment risk is high, you should consider that.
I also think this is because the market is falling sharply and this downward trend will continue in the future so the hold of coins is extremely dangerous that can lead to more losses for investors. Let's have another investment at this time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
June 12, 2018, 05:36:23 PM
Best coin? Bitcoin. That is the best coin to invest for long term. Why? Because it proves so many things. By being .2 usd last 2009, now it's let's say 6900? It is still so high. Great investment there is.
  Yes bitcoin is good option for investment it is more promising than all other currencies it is providing platform to the mass to earn more money and express themselves by having good standard of life. If one gets some promising projects for investment then he should avail this chance and enlist his name among the rich of tomorrow. Bitcoin should be preferred for long term investments
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 05:51:06 AM
For long term investment, bitcoin is the best option. As it serves as a hedge fund and protects your capital while giving profits in the long run, depending on the value of your investment.
The best coin for long term trading is no doubt Bitcoin and ETH. These crypto currencies have really come a long way in the crypto battle for the pursuit of first rank and approximately both gives good profit in the end. Besides, there are other crypto currencies for short term like Litecoin and ripple which can be purchased to earn good money in the short run.
Activity: 6
June 12, 2018, 12:42:19 AM
Always BTC. Alts may lose value but btc is here to stay.
June 11, 2018, 07:31:14 PM
[/b][/i]
I believe that at this time you should not invest in long-term, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing in the past days and there are no signs of recovery, so to be able to Success at this time is very difficult. With a market that has no peaks and no bottom, long term investment risk is high, you should consider that.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
there are so many token options for long-term investing, I think all coins have the potential to be invested in the long term but which is definitely profitable to invest in bitcoin for a long time.
The profit from BTC and ETH is sure, if we decide to hold them for a long time they will make us profitable. Possibly in the near future, ETH and BTC prices will start rising.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
June 11, 2018, 04:58:11 PM
There are many coins outside which has good future ahead with good return on investment. Although any portfolio without Bitcoin and ethereum is not yet a good portfolio.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
June 11, 2018, 04:20:08 PM
[/b][/i]

It's Bitcoin for me, although there are other coins that could be used or invested upon in the same manner. Since you didn't qualify the question, then it's straight up Bitcoin for me. It has the best value, and nowadays, especially, knowing the trend that Bitcoin follows wherein it goes dormant for a while and only show dip after dip for months at a time. Then, surge back up in value after, say, six months to a year, I would say that it's the perfect coin to be held because it can give ample profit as well.
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 03:07:03 PM
there are so many token options for long-term investing, I think all coins have the potential to be invested in the long term but which is definitely profitable to invest in bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 02:55:35 PM
Check out Pundi X, Icx,  Ethereum and Orvium, these 2 coins are strong coin with solid fundamentals, as for Pundi X,  they already gat a working product, I'm expecting it to do another Tron (Trx),  it's still cheap Now,  stack up your bags
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
June 11, 2018, 01:40:55 PM
[/b][/i]
On the coin market cap, there are 1624 crypto coins. Too hard to distinguish which coins are suitable on for long-term investment.  Let’s say I only choice on the top coins it also hard to think about which will coins that triple the value. I believe when you invest in the crypto you don’t only one coin because of the risky on it. I think the best coins for long-term investment is the kind of all crypto and to be followed by ETH, Monero, EOS, and IOTA.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2018, 01:22:54 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum is the best type of coins is very good for the long term investment
both this coin is possible to get earning in the future.
Activity: 83
June 11, 2018, 01:17:15 PM
Best coin? Bitcoin. That is the best coin to invest for long term. Why? Because it proves so many things. By being .2 usd last 2009, now it's let's say 6900? It is still so high. Great investment there is.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 01:15:10 PM
Undoubtedly my preference is Ethereum.I personally rate ethereum really high.With performance that ethereum delivered in last year and at the start of this year,it has gain remarkable investors.In future eth will grow and become the top coin market.I have already invested in it.The big players of this market have also shown there trust in ETH.
Activity: 144
June 11, 2018, 12:25:52 PM
For me best coin for long term is telcoin. The idea behind this project is fabulous. Love it so much. But it is a very very long term investment. Patience.
patience It is necessary even more if a person invested in this coin, which is not sure. Many doubt Bitcoin, but its relevance for long-term investment still remains. In any case, about 60 or 80% of its capital, many invest in Bitcoin and the etherium.

Of course, the potential profit may be smaller in percentages when you invest in BTC/ETH but so is the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: