Pages:
Author

Topic: best coin for long term investing - page 32. (Read 23918 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
June 15, 2018, 10:15:51 PM
I think it is hard to tell which coin is best for long term investing just like it is hard to tell which stock is best for long term investing but bitcoin has shown the most promise so i will go for bitcoin
Though it's hard but we need to make a guess because that is our bet on the future.
In my experience, in overall I made profit investing in altcoins because I choose the team that are working hard and have a good reputation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 09:24:30 PM
First, you need to know how to define a good coin (team, potential, technology, strategy, etc)

Second, the market now is low, and all altcoin have good prices. You can pick any coin, especially top coins.

Last, good suggestions are on the Internet, just do a search. You can know many of them.
Activity: 4
June 15, 2018, 08:51:49 PM
I think it is hard to tell which coin is best for long term investing just like it is hard to tell which stock is best for long term investing but bitcoin has shown the most promise so i will go for bitcoin
Activity: 144
June 15, 2018, 07:46:40 PM
if you want to buy coins and invest for the long term then bitcoin is the best choice because bitcoin is suitable for long-term investments with prices that always go up every year
I really do not think you should invest long term in bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and plummeting for days in a row, so to be able to Commercial bitcoin success at this time is very difficult. The market is still adjusting and I think the bitcoin price will fall to $ 5000 in next few days.

Why not, he said that BTC is a good long term investment?
Long term refers to a period longer than few months so even if you buy BTC at 6k and it drops to 5k in a month that doesn't matter because you're waiting it to rise to 10k and sell. The profit will be smaller but that's OK.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 07:13:19 PM
if you want to buy coins and invest for the long term then bitcoin is the best choice because bitcoin is suitable for long-term investments with prices that always go up every year
I really do not think you should invest long term in bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and plummeting for days in a row, so to be able to Commercial bitcoin success at this time is very difficult. The market is still adjusting and I think the bitcoin price will fall to $ 5000 in next few days.
Activity: 294
June 15, 2018, 06:09:02 PM
I think you should not invest long term at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, the current bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and is at 6400 $. The market is bearish in the long run so if you invest in the long run, you will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
June 15, 2018, 04:09:42 PM
I just wanna to advise some coins which I want to buy on ICO for long term: CountingHouse, MobileBridge, Shivom(I have now), Nuggets
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 02:20:54 PM
please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]

Any coin in the market can be good for long term investment as long as the developers are working hard, in order for the coin to grow up in the market, that is the reason why not every coin does really have the potential to grow and you need to base it on the platform of the ico.
Activity: 139
June 15, 2018, 02:16:28 PM
Looking at and cleaning the market. You will not find a better penny than bitcoin to invest in the long run. reputation, popularity, high value. When bitcoin in the growth direction. It can flatten any value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
June 15, 2018, 01:52:33 PM
from their OP Grin

Everybody should research on Peculium.

Just released their 1st working product: https://t.me/peculiumANN/157

Hey, this is one of 20 Coins/Token for a 2 year hold in my Portfolio  Cool
For all others, check Peculium and www.AIEVE.io

Last week Peculium released it´s first working product to ICO-investors only.

AskEve = AI to predict the price-movement of the top10-cryptos!!!  Cool 

TODAY, June 14th the product will be live for everybody!!!:

Quote from: Original Announcement: https://t.me/peculiumANN/157

✅ Working Product live for you! ✅

The much awaited 1st product of Peculium - AskEve Live that gives the predictions on major cryptocurrencies will be available to the public on June 14th 2018 !!!

To celebrate this, we will launch with a celebration-price of only 1000PCL/week which grants access to the predictions for the Top10-cryptocurrencies !

Introduction-video "How to use AskEve Live"
➡️  https://redd.it/8pm8n8

Tutorial-video "How to subscribe to AskEve Live"
➡️  https://redd.it/8qs1vn

Tutorial-video "How to use AskEve Live"
➡️ https://redd.it/8ou3or

Tutorial-video "How you could've made profit using AskEve Live"
➡️ https://redd.it/8qu97g

Let's build a bright future! 🚀

Activity: 238
June 15, 2018, 01:51:03 PM
[/b][/i]
There are an extent in the length in the length because that you think you should not start the long term to this time, you can see that the bitcoin value is continued the shrinking in the last date and still no mark will be recoverable, so that for the trade may be to be very difficult. I think that the bitcoin value will be able to continue continue in the day to.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 15, 2018, 01:02:31 PM
If your portfolio already has 5 major currencies, you can add it for example currency Kin, there is now a good value and an interesting idea. Its small capitalization and cost in the future with the growth of the total market capitalization will be very interesting. Grin
Activity: 238
June 15, 2018, 12:30:44 PM
[/b][/i]
I believe that at this point you should not invest any longer in any coin, you can see that the market in the past few days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so to be able to trade It is very difficult for the market to fall in the long-term so that bitcoin prices will continue to decline in the coming days.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
June 15, 2018, 10:56:58 AM
For me Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coin for long term investing because I know that this 2 coins has a potential to success in the future even the price now is very cheap the only thing you need to do is to be patient and hold it until the price goes back again

Yeah bitcoin and ethereum also best coin for long time process. So if need more coin information check the market price.
I.C.O project is long time process. So it help to long time process. But before invest any ICO check and learn the project information then choose the best ICO project. Token price is increase any time. It jackpat. So this your good long time investment.  Before invest learn the all process and information.
Activity: 294
June 15, 2018, 05:58:27 AM
For me Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coin for long term investing because I know that this 2 coins has a potential to success in the future even the price now is very cheap the only thing you need to do is to be patient and hold it until the price goes back again
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 15, 2018, 05:50:25 AM
I personally believe in top currencies, because they're top. It tells me, that the coin is already tested and trustworthy, if it stays on top for some time.

Yeah me too and I believe those who are in top of coin market cap are the one that are worth investing for. Nothing more and nothing less. Yet even these are trusted you still have to do your own research so you'll know when the good entry and exit point. Know its movement, at least.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 04:46:36 AM
There are many coin you can invest they are all good but my opinion you can invest btc, ltc, eth, bch , onion etc and this coin you can long term hold when price very high then sell this coin
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 15, 2018, 04:08:56 AM
As much as I liked other cryptocurrencies in the market, Bitcoin is still the king. For me, I think Bitcoin is designed for long-term investment because this is the common gateway to fiat currency, Ethereum is just the next one. I have no problem investing in other cryptocurrencies as long we know how to diversify. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
June 15, 2018, 03:50:07 AM
If you want to gain big profit you have to looking for and make research to find new coin that has big potential, this coin still low in market cap and trading volume but the project is unique and consist of strong team member, so the price possible to give huge return when the market cap increase. In my personal opinion one of the this coin is LINDA.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 03:35:36 AM
 I personally believe in top currencies, because they're top. It tells me, that the coin is already tested and trustworthy, if it stays on top for some time.
Pages:
Jump to: