Pages:
Author

Topic: best coin for long term investing - page 31. (Read 23918 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 01:38:03 AM
Lot of coin in this market.but XLM and XRP are best coin for long term investing.because it have small value and xrp value had been increase.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 01:33:27 AM
In my opinion, a good coin that we hold in the long run for us, bitcoin eth, it is very good we hold in the long run, because now both are also cheap price.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
June 20, 2018, 01:31:07 AM
please tell which is best coin for long term investments
[/b][/i]

When it comes to investment, I believe that bitcoin is still the best. We all know how bitcoin passed all the tests of time and has proven me us that it could really change things to better. If we'll choose over altcoins, choosing bitcoin is really an advantage and it will surely provide us a good profit.
Activity: 34
June 19, 2018, 11:34:01 PM
Beside bitcoin and ethereum you could choice potential coin: NEO, zilliqua, tomochain very hidden gems which has high profit
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
June 19, 2018, 07:07:48 PM
[/b][/i]
I think you should not invest long term will be very risky in the risk will be very high when the market is in the downtrend period as the current time. You can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply from the $ 19800 level so I doubt that bitcoin prices will continue to fall further. So I believe that you should only trade short to minimize risk.
Activity: 294
June 19, 2018, 06:53:10 PM
[/b][/i]
I think you should not invest long term at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and are in the bearish trend in the long run, so if you invest long term then the bitcoin price will be The downside is very strong and will lead to your heavy losses and huge losses. So I believe you should only trade short term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
June 19, 2018, 04:29:55 PM
[/b][/i]

The answer is very obvious, that will be bitcoins because the growth of this coin in the market is very fast due to different people who are interested on investing in it and most of the crypto analyst are expecting bitcoins to double its price more than last year so keep on holding your coins today.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
June 19, 2018, 02:38:39 PM
[/b][/i]
I think you can invest on ethereum and bitcoin. Both of the coins are potential and have bright future. You can get huge profit from ethereum and bitcoin if you invest on here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 02:25:43 PM
XRP is the best i think.

Why? Do you choose it as the banks are ready to work with this currency? My choice is Ethereum as the best altcoin in the market and the crypto that will be gaining.
Activity: 21
June 19, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

I think that BTC will not lose so quickly on its value. In my opinion, it is worth investing in BTC, because in the future it will be very profitable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
June 19, 2018, 07:45:38 AM
[/b][/i]
Based on my analysis the best cryptocurrency with long term and with good potencial is the bitcoin currency even though the price of bitcoin is on dip who cares? bitcoin always recovered its price. But you can some research if you want to ensure what coin is the best for you.
Activity: 266
June 19, 2018, 05:37:34 AM
I think that nothing can compare to btc. However, there are experts who recommend investing in Ether. As for me, I want to become a btc trader or maybe hold it for the long term. We will see, time will show how the price will fluctuate
Activity: 302
June 19, 2018, 05:14:45 AM
[/b][/i]
I think you should not invest in any coin at the moment, you can see that the market is in a bear market in the long run, so in order to trade successfully you should only trade short-term trading. Bitcoin prices in the long run will continue to fall sharply, and the drawback is that altocin prices will fall sharply, so you should not invest long-term in any coin.
Activity: 81
June 19, 2018, 02:04:32 AM
[/b][/i]
I think Ether is the best coz ether has a big potential to increase like BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 11:44:35 PM
Best coin for long term investment is coin that has unique and interesting project, and the project consist of solid team member.  Now there are everyday new coin that listed in the market and some of them has unique project just like POWER COIN and VITES. Coin with low marketcap but has unique concept is has potential to offer profit more than 10 times.
June 18, 2018, 07:52:44 PM
[/b][/i]
You can completely invest in bitcoin at this point, and you can see that great applications and the tremendous benefits it brings to people, so the value of bitcoin has The changes will certainly be huge in the future. Therefore, you can invest in bitcoin in a long time and divide the capital so that the bitcoin price can continue to decrease.
June 18, 2018, 07:17:28 PM
for long term investing in cryptocurrency the best coin are neo etherum iota and tron all these coins are good for long-term holding and even capital is safe
Activity: 294
June 18, 2018, 07:03:08 PM
[/b][/i]
Long-term investment at this time, I think that the appropriate and can be profitable with the least risk can only invest in bitcoin, you can see that the market is gradually showing signs of recovery is very clear So, you can start buying and investing in long-term bitcoin, so divide your capital properly so that DCA can fall when the price drops.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
June 18, 2018, 06:57:15 PM
You can invest in any coin for the long term. The main thing is to determine the risk / profit ratio and create a diversified investment portfolio.
Bitcoin and Ethereum must be in any investment portfolio.
Yes it is no one can ignore this two no matter what these two have great standing in the world of crypto's first Bitcoin is the first crypto and it has grown a lot since 2008 it is the oldest crypto and the most expensive crypto of all time. While Ethereum has a supporting role in tokens which helps it grow because of ICO's or tokens it was the greatest feat done by the founder of ETH.
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 12:11:45 AM
Best coin For Me is Ethereum  for Long Term.  Ethereum can be one Follow of Bitcoin and Its Top 2 in CoinmarketCap .
 I Suggest Ethereum For Long Term  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: