Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 72. (Read 11171 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 03:31:47 AM
The maximum terrible competitor of ethereum is Bitcoin coins. The developers of bitcoin cash, in my opinion no longer a second lost in mind on a way to get round and end up better. however it's far higher now not to grow to be in all likelihood, because Ethereum is the creator of itself, and bitcoin cash is simplest a pathetic semblance of btc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Mycryptobank.io
June 26, 2018, 03:29:47 AM
One of the strongest competitors is Neo and Eos ,in the near future they will be able to compete with etherium

I think that in the next year there will be no competitors for eth,
because the same eos is still not very stable and depends heavily on the mood of the crypto-currency world
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
June 26, 2018, 03:26:44 AM
The best competitor of eth is eos, but there is no substantial project of eos at present. If eos has substantial project, it may exceed eth.

perhaps the main competitor of ethereum is bitcoin, because ethereum has not been able to beat the bitcoin, and of course bitcoin is the mother of all crypto coins, and their prices are based on bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 03:11:42 AM
I think neo and wave are in best position to compete with ethereum. But I think Ethereum will still be the king of smart contract for some years to come
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
June 26, 2018, 02:56:00 AM
ETH potential competitors are:
1) EOS
2) NEO
3) ADA
4) TRON
5) Qtum
6) ETH classic
7) Lisk

Now, these projects take the top line of the ratings; they accumulate huge amounts of investments, not even offering test versions of their platforms; despite the variety of existing ones, new and new ones are emerging - there is no doubt that the market has matured.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
June 26, 2018, 02:47:30 AM
I think with the present market scenario the tough competitors of Ethereum Blockchain is EOS, EOS have hell lot of funds in ETH for further development, they can manipulate the ETH price but still they are growing with the natural price. EOS is the product of dan larimer, who already has two successful projects launched, bitshares and steemit . So Dan is a veteran programmer, and he’s targeting EOS to be developer friendly. EOS promises to solve Ethereum’s scalability issues and provide the capabilty for developers to build far more advanced applications on their blockchain. EOS has massive upside but still a lot to prove in the coming time just wait & watch.
On May 17th, the Chinese government published its public Blockchain and cryptocurrency ratings. Initially, it gave the coveted no.1 spot to Ethereum, but now it has EOS ranked no.1. for more Information visit EOS is Ranked No.1 in China

Even though they have given EOS the top rank but they have never disclosed how they are calculating this.!!

Its highly unlikely that anyone will be trading on the basis of this as most of it seems like politically embraced.

Waves is doing some good work recently and we may see some developments soon in that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 02:25:02 AM
NEO will be the best competitor, and has a huge power to overtrone ethereum, it is basically chinese ethereum and when things in china regulates, NEO will see a huge boom and huge price spike
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
June 26, 2018, 02:22:55 AM
I think with the present market scenario the tough competitors of Ethereum Blockchain is EOS, EOS have hell lot of funds in ETH for further development, they can manipulate the ETH price but still they are growing with the natural price. EOS is the product of dan larimer, who already has two successful projects launched, bitshares and steemit . So Dan is a veteran programmer, and he’s targeting EOS to be developer friendly. EOS promises to solve Ethereum’s scalability issues and provide the capabilty for developers to build far more advanced applications on their blockchain. EOS has massive upside but still a lot to prove in the coming time just wait & watch.
On May 17th, the Chinese government published its public Blockchain and cryptocurrency ratings. Initially, it gave the coveted no.1 spot to Ethereum, but now it has EOS ranked no.1. for more Information visit EOS is Ranked No.1 in China
Activity: 181
June 26, 2018, 02:00:08 AM
The best competitor of eth is eos, but there is no substantial project of eos at present. If eos has substantial project, it may exceed eth.

Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
June 26, 2018, 01:49:15 AM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Waves is the first coin that can grow to the same level, and most likely it will be a stratis. The rest of the coins that were competitors started to disappoint and eventually it gets worse.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
June 26, 2018, 01:17:36 AM
I do not think Ethan will be a rival when the markets get better. Almost all the projects that appear in the market are eth-based. It's not easy to overthrow a coin that's on the agenda.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
June 26, 2018, 01:12:14 AM
One of the strongest competitors is Neo and Eos ,in the near future they will be able to compete with etherium
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
June 25, 2018, 03:29:43 PM
Well, I have heard that EOS is one of the coin with high potential that could compete ETH. Yes I admit that there is a possibility that it could talk over the spot of ETH as the number 2 coin but I think that it could take a long time before it will happen.
Activity: 185
June 25, 2018, 03:26:19 PM
Trade Token (TIO)
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 03:22:59 PM
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin.  I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest. Have a look at the project which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 286
June 25, 2018, 03:14:42 PM
In my opinion ,best competitors to ethereum not exists at the present time or not have mainet yet. I do not believe in crypto without mining,so only Quarkchain can be good enough.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 25, 2018, 03:10:15 PM
I think of the existence of NEO and EOS. NEO is considered as the Ethereum of China. EOS, however, also has a very promising concept likely the Ethereum. However, the two have their different advantages such as speedier and cheaper. I'm sure that their price will rise again. Although the price is still so far under the ETH, I'm sure that they can make a good surprise in the next year.

Last time, EOS was proven that it's extremely centralized simply because block producers have frozen over 27 accounts in the network. As such, it cannot be considered a direct competitor to Ethereum. Of course, there's no doubt that EOS has far superior features than ETH, but it's level of centralization might make it fail in the future. On the other hand, Ethereum accounts have never been frozen (as far as I'm aware) and every decision is made by its users. A direct competitor against Ethereum would be NEO, since it has many similar functionalities. That's why many consider NEO as the "Ethereum of China" and could easily gain wider adoption in the mainstream world over time.

Therefore, that leaves us with NEO, and Cardano, as the strongest competitors of Ethereum in terms of development, adoption, and decentralization. Eventually, the market will determine which will remain on top, but I'm sure that Ethereum will remain as the second largest cryptocurrency in marketcap, due to its resiliency and first-mover advantage. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 03:31:40 AM
ripple ,neo, bitcoin cash. I don't see any competitors near Ethereum anymore. now much will depend on the reaction of the market and investors to the fall that happened this night. after stabilization ,it will be clear who is ready for competition and who is not
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 04:40:21 AM
There are more than 100 competitors to Eth, but asking this question is similar to asking "Best competitors to Apple?". There're plenty, but Apple is sitting on the very top by continuously innovate/research/create new way to bound people into their cult. In a way ETH is like that. There's not a cult like project that is stronger than ETH atm.
Activity: 91
June 24, 2018, 12:28:45 AM
i would say bitcoin too, because for me crypto was only for those 2 coin, in the end when you invest on ico or make your money, it would through too both of that, by bitcoin or etherium itself.
Pages:
Jump to: