Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 10. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 12:30:40 PM
Currently the Swiss State is the best place for Crypto, but there are many other countries that are very good for the future of Crypto as in Belarus because its taxes for Bitcoin are 0% up to 2023. The Portuguese country whose earnings from Cryptocurrency earnings is not taxed in this country of Portugal. Further there is Hong Kong State, because it does not have VAT or capital gains tax, which makes tax rules around Crytoassets much easier. The Netherlands, which has a non-zero tax rate for the Crypto currency, but the advantage is a very simple and low tax regime. And then there is the German State, which is the economic center of the European Union, and therefore is a good place to set up a Crypto or Blockchain technology company. This is the country I know, which I think is the best country for Crypto too.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 12:28:56 PM
Switzerland is the best place to practice crypt. There is also a Belarusian power plant and promises of tax benefits))

I think Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin from Japan as well. In Japan, Bitcoin already has an ATM Booth if I'm not mistaken and many facilities are there.
Then Switzerland made a revolution. But now, maybe Swiss overcome Japan! Great news.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 28, 2018, 12:28:05 PM
if according to my knowledge. the best country and world crypto is the country of Japan. because the Japanese state has stated that the country became the capital of the world crypto .
Even when crypto wasn’t banned in China, Japan was the crypto capital of the entire world. The Chinese were also a major name in crypto for just a simple reason and that was because power consumption was so low that almost everyone was mining cryptos.
Activity: 98
May 28, 2018, 12:23:44 PM
Then Switzerland made a revolution.  I knew Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin is from Japan too. In Japan, Bitcoin has owned ATM Booth if I am not wrong and many facilities have there. But now, Maybe Switzerland overcome Japan! Such a great news.
Yeaaah Japan it's the best country for crypto
Activity: 115
May 28, 2018, 12:22:48 PM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

I think Japan is the best country in crypto because bitcoin comes from Japan and Shatoshi Nakamoto who made it. But this is my opinion i always heard that Switzerland and Denmark, Germany who first adopted bitcoin i think they are the better too, Let me conclude but the founder and the creator of bitcoin comes from Japan and that's why Japan is the best in cryptocurrency industry.
for in asia i think japan and korea are still one of the good country for the development of crypto. now this crypto will still continue to run in all countries, but for the best country still japan and korea. I do not understand if the country in Europe became the best destination for crypto.
its really difficult to introduce the best crypto because even we think a very good crypto but still some are not paying well.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 12:20:00 PM
if according to my knowledge. the best country and world crypto is the country of Japan. because the Japanese state has stated that the country became the capital of the world crypto .
Activity: 67
May 28, 2018, 12:13:36 PM
I think a very good country for the development of cryptocurrency is a country that has sophisticated technology and has a very good economic development. such as china, japan, america, russia, singapore and so forth.
Activity: 144
May 28, 2018, 12:12:35 PM
I see East Asian countries such as Japan, Korea and chinese the digital money industry are developing very strongly, especially in Japan when bitcoin can be allowed to trade really.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
May 28, 2018, 12:06:59 PM
The best country for crypto is Switzerland, South Africa, Germany.crypto's future is very bright future.  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 11:45:38 AM
a country that is very much in charge of very clear state bitcoins outside of Indonesia and it's only done openly never interrupts such a forum break-ins.
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 11:41:10 AM
Any country can develop with crypto.i acknowledge that, Switzerland is an advanced country in this respect.there are few countries in which officially crypto-currencies, bitcoin and other similar coins are allowed,
Activity: 140
May 28, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
I think the best country for these crypto is that some European countries have policies and legal frameworks to partially control and safeguard digital currency transactions.
Activity: 42
May 28, 2018, 11:25:45 AM
Yes Switzerland is the best country for crypto currencies maybe next year more country accept crypto and  will become popular source of income.
Activity: 45
May 28, 2018, 11:09:37 AM
I think Switzerland is best country for the cryptocurrency development. I hope that they will coin for their country.
Activity: 70
May 28, 2018, 04:28:08 AM
I think the best country for crypto is japanese state because japan has accepted and legalized bitcoin and crypto currency grow high in japan country Smiley
Activity: 98
May 28, 2018, 03:56:46 AM
i think usa.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
May 27, 2018, 03:00:48 PM
Countries that accept bitcoin are the best places for crypto. For example, Switzerland, Japan, Germany ... where people have good attitude on crypto. Crypto have many benefits, I believe crypto will be popular all over the world in the future.

I also like Malta, as today this small country has shown a very loyal policy to crypto and offered better conditions for crypto exchanges.
At the end this will only boost economy, as crypto exchange will pay tax in that country, and since exchanges earn a lot nowadays i don't see why other countries are so slow to follow this example Undecided
Activity: 30
May 27, 2018, 02:48:46 PM
As a trader I personally believed that the best country to trade is found in India because it has a big population and mostly of them are much interested in crypto trading exchange.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 02:44:57 PM
Countries that accept bitcoin are the best places for crypto. For example, Switzerland, Japan, Germany ... where people have good attitude on crypto. Crypto have many benefits, I believe crypto will be popular all over the world in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
May 27, 2018, 01:57:06 PM
Taking into consideration the legality issues as well as the acceptance of a county towards cryptocurrency, then I suggest Japan for tje Easter countries and Denmark in the west. These two also have a well developed tech and economy making them more inclined in exploring cryptocurrency as well as the blockchain technology. Tjere will also be no issues in terms of its legalities.
Pages:
Jump to: