Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 5. (Read 2229 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 02:19:39 PM
Switzerland best country is crypto market because the country's government has fully accepted the crypto currency. There are also some other countries which are making the idea of ​​adopting crypto currency. In the future, almost all countries will become the best country for crypto.
Activity: 133
May 30, 2018, 02:13:17 PM
That depends on how do you wanna play in the cry to world. If you are a miner then you would wanna go to Norway since electricity is cheap there, I heard they have very large hydro electric power plants. If you wanna go trade then it's Switzerland, but for me if you wanna go live and use crypto on a daily basis, then Japan will be best since it has ATM for us and is very open.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 10:40:02 AM
I feel like today we have two countries that are willing to fully accept the crypto world and they are Switzerland and Japan. The last one even allowed their companies to create payrolls and pay salaries in the bitcoin value since it is vey popular there.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
May 30, 2018, 09:59:13 AM
I have searvhed the top 5 best country for crypto and bitcoin.
Check it.
https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/fynestuff.com/best-countries-cryptocurrency-investors/amp/
Activity: 336
Powered by Search and Discovery
May 30, 2018, 09:39:10 AM
Pretty surprising to see Switzerland back up on a list for secrecy and such after the 2008 banking crisis, you would think that they would be forced to change their laws in Switzerland after allowing for the rich to leave their money their (with no way of it being taken back by any other government)

Who knows though, because if the international community asks for crypto transactions they'll probably cave and force companies into working with them. They didn't do this with the bankers because of how rich, powerful, and politically connected the bankers were. People in crypto simply aren't the same as the bankers.

And that here surprising. Financial institutions Switzerland has always been responsible for the storage and accumulation of money in the Bank. All the famous insurance companies with 300 years ago in your country. Everyone Always says that Swiss banks are the most reliable. In addition, Switzerland is home to the famous crypto funds Ethereum Foundation, Tezos, Bancor, Shapeshift, etc.
Activity: 7
May 30, 2018, 09:36:10 AM
I also think that Switzerland is the best country for crypto which is one of the few countries which understand the true potential and use of these technologies
Activity: 191
May 30, 2018, 09:34:23 AM
The issue of bitcoin will be like issue of football, football was establish in Greece but all rules concerning it was made in England so also, Japan invented bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto but Switzerland is an advancing country as far as bitcoin is concern. In this country there are many crypto-currency companies. But Japan is even more advanced country.
If Crypto is widely used in the payment service of goods and services, then Japan and Korea are the two leading countries in the world in terms of accepting codes. With Japan as the birthplace BTC so there are many participants and know BTC.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 09:28:22 AM
The best country for crypto presently is Switzerland even though we have some other countries where cryptos are widely accepted, countries like Germany, Nigeria, South Africa, are are growing more and more in crypto market each day. this is a good news for crypto world as crypto is spreading across many nations of the world continually.
Switzerland is known as a crypto-friendly nation due to both its establishment of a virtual currency hub, “crypto valley,” in Zug and its status as a tax-free haven for crypto investors.
Activity: 133
May 30, 2018, 09:24:55 AM
The best country for crypto presently is Switzerland even though we have some other countries where cryptos are widely accepted, countries like Germany, Nigeria, South Africa, are are growing more and more in crypto market each day. this is a good news for crypto world as crypto is spreading across many nations of the world continually.
Activity: 71
May 30, 2018, 09:12:53 AM
For the S Ccedk, for example on returning to Switzerland's privacy list after the 2008 banking crisis. In March of this year, Denmark was the first Scandinavian country where real estate was bought with Bitcoin. The payment provider was the local company I Coinify. It comes late mainstream and will be late to realize their best when the traditional banking system is lost forever.♥♦♥♦♥♦♥
Activity: 188
May 30, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
I don't know the current situation of crypto currency in other countries but what I can share to you is how our country deal with crypto. Here in the Philippines we are free to do whatever we want with crypto, the government does not regulate us, but instead they focus on the wallet that we use, they focus on when we cash out our money, but I think its okay, here we can use crypto to pay alot of stuff, including tuition, government contribution, bills and etc.
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 08:49:42 AM
Switzerland, Japan, Germany, Uk are so far the best for developers, but if you just trade, almost any country without banned Internet will fit.
I like that a lot no matter where I'm at, I can make some $. No docs or tax paying
Activity: 32
May 30, 2018, 08:42:54 AM
I think Germany and South Africa is the best country for crypto. They are friendly with it. don't know about Switzerland but i recently saw it in in Europe Switzerland in the number one position for crypto , i will like to visit Switzerland
Activity: 199
May 30, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
My knowledge of this is still lacking, but after I read some news about Cryptocurrency, I get the best country for Cryptocurrency in the first rank in the World is a Swiss country, in Switzerland this Cryptocurrency development is very fast, and the government there is also attention to this Cypto.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 07:52:47 AM
The issue of bitcoin will be like issue of football, football was establish in Greece but all rules concerning it was made in England so also, Japan invented bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto but Switzerland is an advancing country as far as bitcoin is concern. In this country there are many crypto-currency companies. But Japan is even more advanced country.
Activity: 504
May 30, 2018, 07:41:26 AM
so far best counrty fro crypto is Japan and south korea, before both country Japan and soth korea accepted bitcoin as payment, there are have one country have support bitcoin in the first time is China. But last years China have banned for bitcoin transaction in their country and llowed by an ico and another coin. But china have more support for bitcoin development so far and many member know about bitcoin because by power of China country have popular of bitcoin transaction, maybe without have power of China country we will do not know about bitcoin and how to take profit with bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 07:27:20 AM
From my understanding, Korea and Japan are by all accounts the best nation for bitcoin and different digital forms of money. Since, till date it is the main government that has given the nation individuals the help to utilize bitcoin also influenced a few activities to make each to and each comprehend about digital currency betterly.
Activity: 115
May 30, 2018, 05:42:16 AM
I truly believe this because I had seen an advertisement in Youtube that there is a mining company already settled in Switzerland. If I remembered it correctly, it was Minerone.io and their platform seems very good for me. Thanks for sharing the article but I hope you did a list on the top 10 because the article only stated the top 3 which was Switzerland, Gibralta, and Malta.
Activity: 532
May 30, 2018, 05:34:32 AM
I think some country in europe is the best country for crypto, but it doesn't really matter for me which country was the best, well my country is not the best for crypto but at least these thing still happening and a lot of investor has rised from bitcoin in my country.
Activity: 231
May 30, 2018, 05:34:01 AM
the highest index of ease of doing business in the industry, according to the World Bank, was South Korea (4th), the United States (6th) and Great Britain (7th).
Pages:
Jump to: