Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 8. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 08:00:25 AM
interesting news,but unfortunately in my country is restricted bitcoin so far from the best crypto country
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 29, 2018, 07:59:51 AM
Switzerland is known as a crypto-friendly nation due to both its establishment of a virtual currency hub, "crypto valley," in Zug and its status as a tax-free haven for crypto investors. The switzerland nation has a very good purpose because bitcoin's legal activities in their area but other countries are hard to get really into bitcoin. I do not know why they did not follow the goal of the switzerland to join the organization of bitcoin users.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 07:54:46 AM
Recently, Malta is gaining momentum as the most favorable country for cryptobusiness. The transition of Binance to the jurisdiction of Malta confirms this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 07:51:25 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
in my opinion best vcountry for bitcoin is european country because as you can see there are alot of cmpaigns that is from european countries like germany etc
Activity: 23
May 29, 2018, 07:48:23 AM
Switzerland,Japan and Denmark are best countries for crypto because they are friendly for crypto-world.
Activity: 266
May 29, 2018, 07:36:21 AM
Japan and Switzerland have crypto friendly market. Australia and Germany too are not bad.  But for me because it's easier for me to trade in South Africa it's my best country for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 48
May 29, 2018, 07:33:36 AM
I think abu dhabi
Activity: 490
May 29, 2018, 07:32:36 AM
That is great piece of information. I think Estonia, Russia and Japan are also crypto friendly countries. So all bitcoin holders should now know the counties they will take their crypto business to for effective transaction.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
May 29, 2018, 07:29:15 AM
Countries that have legalized bitcoin certainly provide comfort in the use of bitcoin in everyday life. besides Japan and Switzerland, there are some countries that provide facilities for bitcoin-related activities. one of them is Finland.
Finland is one of the most advanced and technologically advanced countries. This country has even given tax freedom for the purchase of bitcoin. Finland has also facilitated almost all the ATMs to purchase, exchange, and top up bitcoin. This is done to meet the needs of people in Finland will need the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 314
May 29, 2018, 07:14:52 AM
Switzerland is the best country for Crypto from Continental Europe, And Japan in my opinion the best country for Cryptocurrency from continental asia. And my hope, the longer this Crypto will be more and more accepted by All countries in the World. let us Crypto players are not wary and calm in the play, because many news says Cryptocurrency is banned by many countries.
Activity: 84
May 29, 2018, 07:12:35 AM
I think Japan is the top choice since it has completely legalize the acceptance of Bitcoin. I still hope that other first world countries will start to accept crypto payments to keep Fiat payment gateway fees low. For example: Paypal could charge about $4 per transaction, crypto payment gateways like Paybear.io practically charges nothing for payments. That would be a lot of savings for consumers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 07:09:58 AM
 Nowadays, switzerland has been the best country for bitcoin technology. This country allows blockchain technolgy but it is pretty obvious that most of the countiries will accept bitcoin as a legal currency in the near future.
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 07:09:02 AM
I think that these are countries in which at least bitcoin is not banned, where governments understand their importance and introduce blockage into financial systems and where it really comes in handy. the leaders were Canada, China, Switzerland and Iceland with 100% renewable resources and the cheapest electricity. But the worst indicators were in Australia

For me, I think the best country for crypto to operate is Japan and Switzerland because both countries are legalizing the use of bitcoin in their country were many people support and invest in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 263
May 29, 2018, 06:57:14 AM
I think that these are countries in which at least bitcoin is not banned, where governments understand their importance and introduce blockage into financial systems and where it really comes in handy. the leaders were Canada, China, Switzerland and Iceland with 100% renewable resources and the cheapest electricity. But the worst indicators were in Australia
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 06:52:16 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Not surprising, because Switzerland has always been the world leader in the financial market. This country has always been right and loyal to all financial novelties and therefore, in fairness, is keeping pace with the times and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 98
May 29, 2018, 06:06:11 AM
for me maybe Japan is the best country for Crypto! why kq i say japanese ?! because japan is the origin country of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, japan also has legalized Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency,This countries most people Bitcoin earning best side Bitcoin Talk use.This countries people good income earning for bitcoin.So I there for Bitcoin crypto best country for Japan..Estonia is also the best place to deal in cryptocurrency, it has even the government backing and the country want to create its own cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
May 29, 2018, 05:43:55 AM
Best country for crypto are those accepting or adopting the crypto currency and didn't banned. Maybe other country like Japan and Switzerland is on top of the choices but i'm sticking in our country which is PH. Why not, I can pay bills too, etc. In short I can use crypto freely same with other countries.
Activity: 167
May 29, 2018, 05:30:23 AM
Well I think Japan is the best place to live with cryptocurrencies . We all know that Japan is legalized and accepted the operation of btc and you can expend your BTC without any explanation also it have an ATM machine for cryptos .
Activity: 84
May 29, 2018, 05:29:45 AM
Denmark is one of the nations that try to dispense with paper cash, cashless settlement and the advanced money here are across the board. As indicated by the national bank of the nation, bitcoin isn't a cash, which implies that its utilization in the nation isn't directed by the state, and exchanges in bitcoins are not subject to tax collection. Notwithstanding, Denmark is home to various bitcoin new businesses and trades, for instance CCEDK. In March of this current year, Denmark was the main Scandinavian nation where land was acquired with bitcoin. The installment supplier was neighborhood organization Coinify
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 05:27:41 AM
Yes, now there are some countries where crypto-competition, bitcoin and other similar coins are allowed, the market is used by many people and is well used. You know that Japan is the best country for cryptothermia and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin from Japan. In Japan, Bitkoyan already has an ATM, if I'm not mistaken, and there are many facilities there. But now, perhaps, the Swiss have overcome Japan.
Pages:
Jump to: