Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 11. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
May 27, 2018, 12:09:54 PM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

i suggest gibraltar because of its fintech friendly government and a good location with a first world neighboring countries. i do know GBX exchange is located at gibraltar and gibraltar is the first country to connect its stock market to cryptoworld.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 12:07:20 PM
i think for now, japan is still the best country for crypto especially for bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
May 27, 2018, 12:04:42 PM
I don't think there's best country for crypto, since every country is trying to protect their economy and it's currency. But I believe Japan will be the best if they keep the flag flying ✈ since the founder of Bitcoin come from Japan.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 10:05:31 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

I think Japan is the best country in crypto because bitcoin comes from Japan and Shatoshi Nakamoto who made it. But this is my opinion i always heard that Switzerland and Denmark, Germany who first adopted bitcoin i think they are the better too, Let me conclude but the founder and the creator of bitcoin comes from Japan and that's why Japan is the best in cryptocurrency industry.
for in asia i think japan and korea are still one of the good country for the development of crypto. now this crypto will still continue to run in all countries, but for the best country still japan and korea. I do not understand if the country in Europe became the best destination for crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

I think Japan is the best country in crypto because bitcoin comes from Japan and Shatoshi Nakamoto who made it. But this is my opinion i always heard that Switzerland and Denmark, Germany who first adopted bitcoin i think they are the better too, Let me conclude but the founder and the creator of bitcoin comes from Japan and that's why Japan is the best in cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 09:39:39 AM
I think Japan is more best than Switzerland. Now, the crypto are very popular in Japan and the gov of Japan is very kind to crypto!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

Well in fact switzerland has started a regulation. If this is a good thing in your opinion sure Switzerland is a good place but imo it is better a place where there is. O regulation at all
Activity: 126
May 27, 2018, 08:01:16 AM
when the countries leading economic growth are opened with this technology and its promises.
But still, even with countries that allow crypto trading and take advantage - there are people who hate it. because if the international community asks for a crypto transaction, they might steal and force the company to work with them. They did not do this with the bankers because of how rich, powerful, and politically connected with the bankers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 07:59:30 AM
I think swiss is a country that is very receptive to crypto currency and its government says also they will use crypto currency more than the original currency.
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
May 27, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

This was totally unknown to me - Puerto Rico! that's an information to share as widely as possible Smiley I've just reposted it on all my social accounts.
Activity: 91
May 27, 2018, 07:43:18 AM
In this question there is two question behind it. Best country for what? That one making more profit or that one making more popularity? Japan is the founder of bitcoin there have ATM booth for bitcoin and they giving many opportunity for cryptocurrency. But now Switzerland's government allow cryptocurrency for trade now they have more investor and followers.
Activity: 84
May 27, 2018, 07:36:09 AM
Denmark is among the top five countries in terms of technology development and quality of life.The local government is refusing cash in favor of the digital currency.This trend creates favorable conditions for the development of the crypto currency.Many countries in europe and asian countries that they really like and support bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100