Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 9. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 05:14:40 AM
Currently there are many countries in which there are significant Switzerland If you see more then the Denmark paper money will be closed. Germany & south africa too is ahead for the cryptocurrency .
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 04:41:02 AM
Yes I believe Switzerland is the most friendly in cryptoworld but many people says that the Japan it is also advance on cryptocurrency and the inventor thats says Satoshi Nakamoto is from japan that it is good that many country bitcoin is supported by government because you can take more benefits to it
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 04:37:48 AM
It is a well-known fact that the founder of bitcoin is from Japan and that is where all highly developed technologies are located so I do believe Japan is the best country for crypto.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 04:30:08 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
The best country for crypto is the country that has already legalized crypto in that country. Because if there is a country that legalizes crypto, the country will automatically accept anything related to crypto. And I think the country that deserves to make crypto become legal is the country of Japan. Yes, Japan is a very developed country and if crypto continues to live in the country it is definitely crypto will grow rapidly.
Activity: 50
May 29, 2018, 04:28:35 AM
I guess Japan, Switzerland, Russia, Scandinavian countries, UK  are the best countries for crypto. But  i know japan is the best of best country for crypto
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 04:18:37 AM
there are country that are best in the crypto including germany etc,but in the nearest future,most country in the world will be trading in crypto currency
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 03:57:54 AM
The best country for crypto!
for now I still do not understand which country is better for crypto, chances are every country is good for crypto, we do not know what if we do not try, or our country or other country crypo must have benefit.
Activity: 98
May 29, 2018, 03:50:06 AM
Swtzerland is an andvance country but today japan is introducing itself to bitcoin and being open to other cyrptos since japan is one of the most leading countries in intechnology so bitcoin and crypto is agood thing in japan.
Activity: 25
May 29, 2018, 03:38:14 AM
Then Switzerland made a revolution.  I knew Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin is from Japan too. In Japan, Bitcoin has owned ATM Booth if I am not wrong and many facilities have there. But now, Maybe Switzerland overcome Japan! Such a great news.
Yeaaah Japan it's the best country for crypto
In my opinion I would prefer Japan. Japan has been on the top when it comes to technology. they have been a technology-friendly country and now crypto-friendly too. Probably this is one of the reason that it is easy for adopt a technology like this. Expectedly, they have adopted this technology because there are more benefits than the risks involved.
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 03:21:10 AM
Its staggering, how nations that leads monetary development are opened with this innovation and it's guarantees.

Yet at the same time, even with such nations that permits crypto exchanging and using there are individuals who despises it. Well it will be past the point of no return for them to acknowledge when this comes standard and conventional saving money framework are lost until the end of time
Activity: 6
May 29, 2018, 03:11:24 AM
As i know japan is the best country for crypto !!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 02:57:58 AM
Actually there a lots of countries who welcomed the idea of crypto especially bitcoins. I am from Philippines and i know that there are lots of filipinos who adapted bitcoins without any doubt. In fact, there are lots of filipinos also who got scammed by a scammer here sad to say that. And as i have heard we also got a bitcoin ATM though it was located in just 1 city yet. Hopefully our government will legalized bitcoin in public so that more establishments like foodchain will accept bitcoin transactions as payments.
Activity: 78
May 29, 2018, 02:21:09 AM
in asia the best country for crypto I think is japan country, for in europe the best country for crypto is german state, country which have accepted and legalize bitcoin so bitcoin grow high in that country Grin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
May 29, 2018, 02:11:29 AM
Best country for cryptocurrency is Japan,
I agree, there are some bitcoin ATM here and the government accept it. Japan also have high technology level, which is a good environment for bitcoin to grow up.
Activity: 83
May 29, 2018, 01:37:59 AM
Best country for cryptocurrency is Japan,
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 29, 2018, 01:11:36 AM
Iceland is rapidly becoming a paradise for miners - cold temperatures all year round and an abundance of cheap geothermal energy to feed farms. In addition, miners can reduce the impact on the environment, using exclusively renewable energy. Alex Karis, CEO of DigitalBTC, the first crypto-currency company listed on a major stock exchange, said earlier: "We can reduce electricity costs and provide ourselves with an advantage as the expansion of operations for the production of crypto-currencies. Some time ago we launched a new platform and look forward to further growth of the mining industry. "
Activity: 8
May 29, 2018, 01:08:34 AM
.China is a best Cryptocurrency but japan is the best crypto Lover. Because Japan is the origin country of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, Japan also has legalized Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 04:54:48 PM
It's  should be counry when cryptocurrencies are accepted. Probably Japan is the greatest country when you can do everything with crypto without any problems.
Activity: 64
May 28, 2018, 04:44:37 PM
I think the best country is Switzerland and Japan. These countries are getting better and better using bitcoin. There are of bitcoin ATM booth in this country and government has approve. Bitcoin is very popular in their country and many people are investing.
Activity: 110
Merit: 3
May 28, 2018, 12:50:30 PM
If you are looking at online businesses such us Bitcoin gambling, and crytpocurrency-exchange (assuming that you will be running a global exchange) you don't have to worry where you put up your business, as long as your country is legally recognizing Bitcoin as a mode of payment. Now if you are looking to put up physical stores like Bitcoin ATMs the best way to put up those kinds of businesses are Japan and Korea where Bitcoin payments are prominent, your revenue will be more significant in these countries.
Pages:
Jump to: