Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 13. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
March 31, 2018, 12:15:43 AM
Like you I also have account on about 6 or 7 exchanges some for specific coins that are not traded on other locations, but hands down I prefer Binance over anything else. Holding their own coin and using it for fee payments makes trading pretty cheap with a 50% discount.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
March 31, 2018, 12:14:27 AM
HitBTC, Bit-z, and Kucoin are the best exchange currently. However, I am also using Etherdelta and EtherFlyer. They are two best decentralized exchange sites that in case you don't want to create account or hide your identity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 12:11:38 AM
There many exchanges are available for Cryptocurrencies.
As per my knowledge Binance and Bitrrex are good exchanges,
Since one year I am using these exchanges for trading. It looks good.
Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 12:08:41 AM
I use Binance most of the time, because Binance exchange has a lot of trading volume, but other exchanges have very small trading volumes, so sometimes it's hard to sell tokens at a reasonable price.

I am also happy with binance. simple enough web design and easy to use. graphics, colors and other bright nuances. making it convenient in trading.

This is reason why Binace is the biggest exchange whole the world at now. I am also using Binace to trade and margin. Sometime, I use Houbi to buy some new coin
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
March 31, 2018, 12:07:08 AM
I would suggest Binance as the best exchanger. So far, I don't have any negative feedback about it because every transaction is a success and the coins are really secured.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 11:47:18 PM
According to me the best exchange so far is binance and bittrex.Trade volume is very good in binance and bittrex.l believe Kucoin will grow like binance in future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
March 30, 2018, 11:45:52 PM
i agree with you if bittrex is the best exchange, from the beginning i come to crypto world
and trade on bittrex i have no issue with bittrex
by the way Binance can be the second choice, and both exchange is good for swing trading
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 11:43:16 PM
for me, i do not take care so much about the exchanges. I just focus on the coins and choosing what exchange depends on the coins. Anyway, I also research carefully before opening an account because there are so many weak exchanges now.  
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 11:40:17 PM
I have an account in every exchanger that I think is good, because every exchanger has the volume and price of coin that may be different and different advantages, recently I registered an account on qryptos because there is no transaction fee when withdraw but the volume and transaction of coin is low.
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 11:26:15 PM
Best exchange so far that i have come across is Binance and Bittrex only.The workstation they provide is so convenient and user friendly.You can easily do analysis and also trading is very easy.Few upcoming projects are also intetesting like Bitpaction and Blockport.Lets see.

There are 7 best cryptocurrency exchanges in the world to buy altcoins.But before we talk about the best exchanges out there, I need to tell you that it’s not too late to get invested in cryptocurrencies. At the time of this writing, the Bitcoin and altcoin market is at an all-time high, with a market cap of $166 billion. I believe we will cross the $250 billion mark later this year.The top 1 is the Binance. They have resumed limited user registrations which will be open for a few hours every day and for the limited number of users.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
March 30, 2018, 11:22:24 PM
So far I have been quite satisfied with bittrex. I think bittrex took a pretty good step by removing some of the coins in the list, so this is a step to filter out the coins on the market.
Activity: 188
March 30, 2018, 11:08:34 PM
I would say just stick to Binance.
You will not find an exchange like it, real talk. But if you really want to use all of them, then there´s an app that allows that via APIs.
But the problem is, that I don´t remember what was the name  Grin Hope someone knows and will correct me.

many would actually say that binance is a very nice exchange because many are actually using it this time. Thanks for the suggestion I will try this binance exchange too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 11:02:06 PM
Personally, for me, the bitfinex is the best exchange. It had problems with tether, but in my opinion everything was resolved. I do not like binance and bittrex because, as far as I know, it's not possible to trade shorts
Activity: 14
March 30, 2018, 10:59:10 PM
For me its bittrex though sometimes its getting laggish when the most of the pepple are trading most in a certain coin the overall performance is excellent.The security is the main reason why i choose bittrex over binance,it doesnt have any security issues nor hack issues from the past compare to the others that they have plenty of security issues.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 10:41:53 PM
I would say the best exchange for me with the greatest potential to grow would be KUCOIN. I absolutely love how everything looks professionally done and the fact that they are so active in listing new coins. You could also buy kucoin shares and earn some passive income by profit-sharing with kucoin.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
March 30, 2018, 10:36:46 PM
for my own I am comfortable trading on Binance and Hitbtc.
Activity: 128
March 30, 2018, 06:54:09 PM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
The following Exchanges :-

(Coinbase, Bitpanda & CEX.IO )

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
CPLAY Network
March 30, 2018, 06:20:28 PM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
I think the exchanges you use like Binance, Bittrex, Huobi are the best,
there are also some that I think are good too like IDEX and Yobit, very user-friendly and trustworthy.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 06:13:12 PM
My favourites are binance and bittrex. But I believe kucoin will grow like binance in future.
Activity: 87
March 30, 2018, 06:11:16 PM
I can give you som name such exchanges as:
1 Poloniex,
2 Bitfinex,
3 Liqui,
4 Kraken,
5Cryptopia.
please Look at them, maybe you'll find something.
Pages:
Jump to: