Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 14. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 5
March 30, 2018, 04:20:52 PM
I see KuCoin exchange as one of the best exchange, it has only one wallet that's used for all transactions and it's very secure and safe when it comes to trading it faster and reliable I believe with KuCoin your funds are save.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 03:58:29 PM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
I think these Exchange are good in future:-

Bitpanda
Kraken
LocalBitcoins
Gemini
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
March 30, 2018, 03:49:44 PM
I would say just stick to Binance.
You will not find an exchange like it, real talk. But if you really want to use all of them, then there´s an app that allows that via APIs.
But the problem is, that I don´t remember what was the name  Grin Hope someone knows and will correct me.

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 03:40:40 PM
Binance/Kucoin is the most provided. Also there is a wide choice of altcoins and the friendly interface. It is very convenient to me to trade on them therefore I advise
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips
March 30, 2018, 03:39:06 PM
I don't know what is the best one. But I had some problems with cryptopia. They are unbelievably slow, they don't respond to tickets. I deposited one currency 10 days ago and I'm still waiting it to be shown in my balance.
Activity: 56
March 30, 2018, 03:11:33 PM
Im using Binance i like it its fast has its own app for phones and is most popular becouse of cheap fees and huge vollume it has. Some people like Bittfinex and other bittrex its more of a taste and preferences. i did not heard anything about CobinHood i know its feeless but did not tryed it as im not allowed rn but hope to test it one day Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
March 30, 2018, 03:08:12 PM
Best exchange i think Binance and Okex, especially binance I like because it has a high trading volume. Okex is also one of the best but i only trade for certain coin.
My choice is same. On OKex I don't like their trading interface but quick and much trading pairs are not bad. But Binance now is giant. A year ago it was small exchange without volume. But now!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 02:36:00 PM
I have account on all exchanges and trying all, the best is - binance - it stabil, fast and not very expensive, dont need KYC - its important
Activity: 65
March 30, 2018, 01:47:46 PM
Try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
Activity: 90
March 30, 2018, 01:25:06 PM
This is a hot place for trading altcoins and their trading fees are LOW! Just 0.1% fee for trades and it can be even lower if you use their Binance coin that is built into the platform.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
March 30, 2018, 01:19:24 PM
The lesser exchanges you use the better. Why risk your funds on so many exchanges? The more you look for exchanges that list low market cap coins the riskier the exchanges will get and have the more chances of getting your funds hacked or stolen.
Activity: 58
March 30, 2018, 01:16:46 PM
Bittrex has a very simple fee structure: all trades have a 0.25% commission. Although there are no fees for deposits or withdrawals, each coin network has a transfer fee built into the trade.On request, the exchange also provides paper copies of electronic correspondence for a fee of $10, plus $1 per page for shipping and handling within the United States.
Activity: 163
March 30, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

bittrex and binance I want to say a few problems despite living in the best exchange sites in general
Activity: 340
March 30, 2018, 01:00:15 PM
Bittrex is a good trading platform but bittrex is constantly removing pennies that have not much trade. Binance has a large trading capitalization and more coins for you to trade.
Activity: 263
March 30, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
Binace has a lot of selling volume, giving it an upper hand as its easier to sell more tokens at a reasonable price, other platforms tend to limit their trade volumes.

Exactly, Binance is considered the largest trading platform in the cryptocurrency trading platform. They have been very successful in creating a beautiful interface, high transaction processing speed and excellent security. In addition, the transaction fee is reasonable. I usually transfer all of my assets into Binance so that I can easily make the exchange.
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 12:57:13 PM
Binace has a lot of selling volume, giving it an upper hand as its easier to sell more tokens at a reasonable price, other platforms tend to limit their trade volumes.
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 12:54:56 PM
Recently i've useing kucoin for exchanging I'm enjoying by working with Kucoin exchange. Fast, convenient, and often the first adds good coins.
Activity: 28
March 30, 2018, 12:47:26 PM
Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges for Trading Cryptocurrency is Binance and KuCoin;
 the best exchanges and very suitable for trade is binance and kucoin because there is easy and quick to make sales transactions!
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 12:36:51 PM
Best exchange i think Binance and Okex, especially binance I like because it has a high trading volume. Okex is also one of the best but i only trade for certain coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 30, 2018, 12:34:04 PM
Recently i've been enjoying working with Kucoin exchange. Fast, convenient, and often the first adds good coins.
Pages:
Jump to: