Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 23. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 03:06:24 AM
Even though we have already watched the Binance exchange, I still think that Binance is one of the most remarkable exchanges that are on the market today. Of course I am for decentralization, but if decentralized stock exchanges are not yet, I think that Binance is a good way out.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 03:00:14 AM
I have accounts on about 5 different exchanges but the ones I use the most are Binance and Bittrex.  I feel these are the two best exchanges out there for cryptocurrency trading.  I haven't had any major issues using either one. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 03:52:05 AM
I don't have a favorite or to choose which is the best exchanges because as long as the coin I want to trade is in their and take profit I'm good with that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 03:51:58 AM
if I think the exchange is good ie BITTREX?
WHAT MAKES BITTREX DIFFERENT?
in terms of Secure platform, Custom built trading engine, Fast deposit and withdrawals, Complete and easy REST API. that's what makes me happy to use BITTREX preferred security deposit balance we are more secure there and the volume of sales there is also great as other exchanges.

just look here: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

especially as the case of binends is experiencing hack issues on their systems and the balances of the investment there are many missing altcoin or bitcoin balance.

https://www.coindesk.com/funds-safe-binance-denies-crypto-hack-rumors/

but it all depends on the aspect of each system has keamaan superior and have weaknesses
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 03:47:20 AM
I use many exchanges but i like okex, kucoin, coinexchange and poloniex.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
March 11, 2018, 03:34:20 AM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
Currently, Cobinhood is traded on their platform and Mercatox, because they have not been able to trade as big as Bittrex, Binance, etc ... so the liquidity of the project is very low. In addition, I would love to use Bittrex to do daily trading because there are charts and tools that are very good for tracking market movements.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
March 11, 2018, 03:24:41 AM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
I have accounts on
Binance
Idex
Ether delta
Coins exchange

andlooking forward to add more hahaha  Grin
because some exchnages do not support those specific coins and also wallets
like waves eth etc. and I have a good experience for those accounts I have and no problem at all
I started trading on june 2017 and I am pretty confident nothing will happen that bad I guess..
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 03:22:54 AM
for me binance exchange is the best.lots of trading volume then other exchange & very easy system for trading. so that binance is good but that's doesn't mean others exchange are bad.bittrex,okex,hitbtc also good.
mostly I like binance.....
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 03:19:19 AM
binance is the best exchange forever
Activity: 210
March 11, 2018, 03:08:57 AM
Okex is a good alternative exchange, Binance popularity increases too quick and is a good exchange too.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 11, 2018, 03:08:06 AM
The best exchange for me is Poloniex, they use cold storage to store the funds of the traders. I also like that they don't increase the bitcoin withdrawal fee, it is fix to 10,000 satoshis. Though they support is not excellent but I guess the poloniex itself is the best. That is based on my experience while using poloniex as exchange.
Poloniex ? No , I don't recommend this exchange , Poloniex is my first register exchange, but I immediately change to bittrex after my first trade in Poloniex, currently I use kucoin, binance and Coss , sometime I'll check their transaction fee and withdrawn fee before start my trade
Activity: 456
March 11, 2018, 03:04:28 AM
For me it used to be Poloniex until it partnered up with Circle. Now I prefer Binance exchange which is also one of the hottest exchange these days.
Activity: 119
March 11, 2018, 01:59:10 AM
The best trading platform I am using is the bittrex trading platform, because of its high security and identity verification is also very strict, we can not register when there is no accurate information.
Activity: 278
Merit: 104
March 11, 2018, 01:48:58 AM
The best exchange for me is Poloniex, they use cold storage to store the funds of the traders. I also like that they don't increase the bitcoin withdrawal fee, it is fix to 10,000 satoshis. Though they support is not excellent but I guess the poloniex itself is the best. That is based on my experience while using poloniex as exchange.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 11, 2018, 01:40:54 AM
My favorite exchange is coinexchange for its less fee unlike other that withdrawal fee is too much. Also smooth trades(buy and sell) more volume in this exchange
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 01:30:30 AM
for me the best exchange I use is hitbtc and idex because I have little exchange for that I know more exchange is better than that for two but they are the best.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
March 11, 2018, 01:24:39 AM
I mostly use binance.Binance is easy to use, reputed and volume is good.There is almost no dead coin.Also, i like kucoin and huobi.
Activity: 294
March 11, 2018, 12:52:12 AM
As far as fees are concerned, i love to use poloniex or coinexchange, because they have low fees compared to others. But in terms of investors and volume, i think binance is the best
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
March 10, 2018, 06:03:15 PM
I think that Poloneix is one of the best Exchanger in the internet. I have used it for a long time for trading and I never had a problem with this platform. You can trade easily there, when we talk about withdrawing and deposit money, all of these procedures will do in just a few minutes, the most important things are in the fees of exchanging or withdrawing, It's too low compared to other Exchangers, so that's the reason to why I recommend it for traders.
Activity: 125
March 10, 2018, 04:52:11 PM
I prefer Finance because I find Finance easy to use. No minimum deposits before and you can use the exchange function,and the trade fee is reasonable and not so high.
Pages:
Jump to: