Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 21. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
It all depends on what coin you wanna buy or sell and the volume especially. So register on all the major ones I'd suggest. But also keep in mind that you have to store your coins in your own wallet where you will own the private keys. No matter how trustworthy the exchange is, using them as a wallet is a big no for obvious reasons. Good Luck! Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.

Kucoin now seems the most useful
Activity: 107
March 14, 2018, 11:35:40 AM
It depends on the cause if you need to buy some new tokens, you must go to DEX (Idex, Forkdelta), but DEX aren't fast enough as Binance or another centralized exchange.
Activity: 117
March 14, 2018, 11:34:21 AM
I use Poloniex, Bittrex and Binance (also some decentralized exchanges). But most of the time i use Binance exchange, because it have good volume and it is simple to use.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
March 14, 2018, 11:29:58 AM
IDEX is my favorite. Its decentralized and secure. Not like etherdelta. Its more cheap then etherdelta.
Also i like bibox and binance too. And never forgetkucoin. Both of them are nice for me. I use all of them everyday.
Activity: 100
March 14, 2018, 11:28:53 AM
yes indeed at this time I'm all exchanges are not too deserved! and this often happens red on all altcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 11:26:13 AM
Coss!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 11:22:52 AM
You can have a look at hitbtc (www.hitbtc.com) The plat form is simple and the charges are low and you can withdraw to any wallet of your choice. It is very reliable and have a serious volume and a lots of coins. Try it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 14, 2018, 11:17:40 AM
I think it's Binance. Like other Asian exchanges, it's the leader. Also I like Kucoin. There are more fresh altcoyins and currency pairs with Neo
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 14, 2018, 11:14:04 AM
 Binace has a lot of selling volume, giving it an upper hand as its easier to sell more tokens at a reasonable price, other platforms tend to limit their trade volumes. Poliniex is also a good one as well as bitrex, you could try a variety of platforms depending on the tokens you want to buy or sell
Activity: 364
March 14, 2018, 11:11:50 AM
some coins can be traded on a well-known exchange but many new coins can only be traded on a limited exchange but I think as long as the exchange is trading well we can exchange the coins there
Activity: 168
March 14, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
Binance or Bittrex. But they are client/server exchange. They can be hacked. In the future, some exchange that use blockchain tenology will be released
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
I use bittrex and idex.market the most and I am very satisfied with both. I think the worst is etherdelta
Activity: 125
March 14, 2018, 10:41:59 AM
Binance  and bitfenix is what i'm using now ..  good coins available in bitfenix sometime
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
March 14, 2018, 10:38:48 AM
Binance seems to be winning hands down when it comes to the popularity stakes (on this thread anyway), definitely made a mark since it launched - I guess their price reflects this.

Key points seem to be:

* Ease of use (the fact that they offer two trading options - beginner or advanced trading screen - must help with this, although personally I would recommend always using the advanced option, it doesn't take much time to get used to it and is much more visually helpful with the indicators available)

* Liquidity - volume is decent on the majority of trading pairs, unlikely to get stuck with an unrealised trade

* Security - even with the recent news, the majority of people trust Binance

* Low transaction fees, especially when using the native coin

* Reputation - as shown here, Binance has built a solid foundation and this brings new traders/investors to the exchange

Personally I like the Community Coin that they do every month, although last month's round turned into a bit of a spectacle. I presume they'll be introducing new rules for the next one regarding incentives that can be offered by the nominees for voting. The lack of fiat options is seen by some as a downside, and I can't really disagree with that, although I don't know what the legal implications are of introducing these.

Hoping to see more decentralized exchanges making waves over the coming months.
Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 06:51:43 AM
binance is the best exchange in the cryptoworld. i always use binance. its volume is very much and i think it is very safe.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 14, 2018, 05:56:52 AM
if I personally would choose binance as the best exchange, because it is safe and easy to use (available in smartphone apps), and the most comfortable of the exchange binance is any altcoin that enter the exchange, the price will be very easy to rise, so to find profit is very easy (according to my experience in trading in the exchange binance)
Activity: 29
March 14, 2018, 05:53:11 AM
Binance is for me the best. But I tried more of them. HitBTC is crap and they have huge fees. Bittrex was OK for me. Kraken is horrible with their site that is overloaded most of the time and also they have big withdrawal fees.
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
March 14, 2018, 05:51:31 AM
I like Binance and Kucoin.
Think Kucoin is really good at getting new great coins and by buying their KCS, you earn profits from exchange volume.
Activity: 57
March 14, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
Looking for your ideas on what makes a good exchange and how you choose where to trade.  Please respond to the survey at this link, so they'll know what you think: https://gnosis1.typeform.com/to/K65QZD
Pages:
Jump to: