Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 24. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 10, 2018, 12:44:39 PM
Binance would be the best excha,nges,low transaction fees,great support and excellent security compare to those major exchanges that i have used binance really caught my attention.Very professional team and to eager to resolve issues as soon as possible so i strongly recommend this exchanges over these bunch of major exchanges which was hacked from the past.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 12:41:06 PM
For volume I like binance. Bittrex is good for a large coin listings that you can find most of old coins there. But nowadays they list barely new coin
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 12:39:38 PM
Bittrex and Binance would be the top 2 exchanges for me,stability and security would be the first thing to consider,bittrex doesnt have any hack incident from the past,binance has the most least transaction fees over all these bunch of major exchanges that is why i pick these two great exchanges over those bunch of shit exchanges.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 10, 2018, 12:35:17 PM
Binance for me is very ideal to use,low transaction fees the security is great so you wont be worrying about your coins being stolen.i have moved from bittrex to binance because bittrex doesnt have good support and they are very unprofessional when we are talking about ETAs,so far binance is doing great and it would my main exchange for quite while.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 12:33:32 PM
A very promising exchange is KUCOIN.

They have a solid and simple to use interface and have a very nice profit-sharing scheme. Not to mention, they list so many new coins regularly.
Can't go wrong with this exchange.
Activity: 140
March 10, 2018, 12:28:38 PM
For major pairs like Bitcoins and ether
Use Polonix, bittrex, Livecoin, Kucoin
For ether I use etherdelta
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 12:23:25 PM
My favorite exchange is binance at the moment they had an issue last time but still binance has more active and larger trading volume. All transactions I made from that exchange from deposit to withdrawal are fast and smooth, unlike other exchange I encounter.
Activity: 127
March 10, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.

Category voted the world's best and safest in the world!
To review this section we need to look back, in the past bitcoin price surge so many hackers want to own bitcoin! That's why a lot of major trading platforms have been hacked, and first of all, MT.GOX, and most recently binance, the binance trading platform has been hacked by the hacker API, and hackers has used the account to push up VIA prices, coin volume is quite small, and to capture the most profitable! And right to the team of binance and president of binance that has hacked the whole back and took up account of the hacker, the only thing in the history of the floor can do, and can prove binance is floor The best deals in the world at the present time!
Activity: 360
March 10, 2018, 11:59:37 AM
For me, binance is the best exchange because of its reliable to our traders and I think binace is secured all the time. Binance has no issues when it comes to exchanging because of its transaction fee and there is only few of token or strict to the tokens that is listed there. There are many the is a legitimate when it comes to exchange, some of this are good like kucoin, bittrex, hitBtc, and poloniex. These exchanges are good when it comes to transaction fee and secured of your tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
March 10, 2018, 11:47:15 AM
I believe I'm not the only one recommending Binance as the best exchange. Its stable platform and technically excellent tech team deserve the best among all the exchanges. The only drawback point might be lack of fiat trading capability.
Activity: 332
March 10, 2018, 11:40:26 AM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
according to myself or myself, yes while what we use is best then we can still use continue. whatever it is bittrex or binance that is important we can use it well and can run well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
March 10, 2018, 11:33:01 AM
I just got to mention my favourite exchanges thst I use most of the times without experiencing any major challenge so far using their services. Those include Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, HitBTC, Kraken, Changelly, and Okex (but with little challenge in their withdrawal services at first time). These exchanges are recommended.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
March 10, 2018, 11:24:09 AM
I love Binance, Bittrex, Cex io, Bitstamp. But its to pity that Cex io are not allowed to withdraw fiat money for ukrainian people already. Im really sad about this situation
I use the services of CEX.IO. I really like this stock exchange. User-friendly interface and support for output cards visa and MasterCard. They really since December, 2017 ceased to register new users from Ukraine. But it seems to me that this is due to the prohibitions of Ukrainian banks. Change of politicians and perhaps for you, again all possibilities are open.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
March 10, 2018, 11:12:00 AM
Personally I recommend using Poloniex, this is by far the best exchange site that I have used between all those that exists out there,not only it has the lowest exchange fees, but also it has a wide vraity of  coins to exchange from bitcoin to newly released coins, the only bad thing is that it doesn't have an app on android only on IOS so I only use it on PC
Activity: 1176
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
March 10, 2018, 11:11:27 AM
For my opinion i choose Bittrex. Because register an account on Bittrex is really difficult, especially verification, i fail the first one and take 1 month to re-verify. So i think that's a secure exchange, high volume, many altcoins.
The second, Bittrex have never hacked and it's an US exchange  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 10, 2018, 11:06:00 AM
My all-time favorite is Binance because it's easy to use, low on trading fee and the best part is no minimum deposit to use the exchange. Binance also has a great security features, that way you are safe with phishing sites.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 10, 2018, 11:03:57 AM
last binance hack attempt showed us that binance is the best exchange for now.
Its secure and fast! bittrex is doing good but its too slow then binance.
Activity: 444
March 10, 2018, 11:03:06 AM
I prefer decentralized exchanges. Basically I trading on Idex and Ehterdelta and all my friends I recommend these exchanges. In my opinion, this is the most convenient and safe exchanges.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
March 10, 2018, 10:56:45 AM
I have use Binance, Bitrex and Houbi. Recently I use Houbi and the transaction went very fast. The same goes with Binance and Bitrex. So I wold recomment the 3 exchanges. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

I already tried forkdelta and IDEX both are good exchange sites. But for me IDEX is the best because the instructions is very straight forward and easy to use.. I also love the website design of IDEX it is simple but eye catching.
Pages:
Jump to: