Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 27. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
March 09, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
Binance started almost from no where and have IMO taking the first spot in the space, the team seems to understand the market and have chosen the right market to reside their business won't be surprise to see the likes of Coinhood and Hybrid when ready to share the market  with them
Cobinhood looks an exciting exchange site right now. How the team was applied zero trading fees, but I'm not sure if that will be so long.

To make future development and maintenance of the platform needs more and more money.

Binance CEO said that to make more development progress and more funds are needed. I think that cobinhood will try to think for a twice about zero trading platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 10:10:54 AM
As practice shows, in most cases, to buy coins after ICO, you need to use a large number of exchanges. Which exchanger do you use for changing coins to cash? I use LiveCoin, it is the most simple and has an instant withdrawal compared to other exchanges.
Activity: 280
Merit: 21
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
March 09, 2018, 10:09:05 AM
For me binance is the best exchange before I trade at poloniex and bittrex but most of the coins they got binance also got, it’s easy to handle there and you don’t need to do much verification stuff
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 10:03:56 AM
Despite the recent problems, Binance remains for me the best exchange in terms of liquidity for most of the coins I trade. But for trading lower market capitalization coins I`m using Kucoin since December, they are adding new coins constantly - the liquidity ins`t the same as in January, when they had their peak, but it`s quite acceptable, also sometimes there are delays for withdraws. I also like the fact that they had a NEO pair for many coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 09, 2018, 09:40:59 AM
Best exchange is Binance and Bittrex, Kucoin is good too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
March 09, 2018, 09:37:11 AM
I use Bittrex in the most cases, but also good are Poloniex, BInance, Bifinex, Kucoin, Cryptopia. Sometimes to buy some shitcoins I use HitBtc and Liqui. I guess this is full list of exchanges used by me.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

The best trading platform in my opinion is binance, bittrex and coibase, the trading floor is quite a lot and I do not care about the other trading floo
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 09:27:50 AM
Bittrex is the best for me, it's really convenient and has all the operatins done faster than some others.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
March 09, 2018, 09:27:33 AM
Bittrex is probably my favourite as it has good volumes, a lot of coins, and is very easy to use.
Always be careful with exchanges though - there has been plenty of recent news about hacks and phishing.
Activity: 244
March 09, 2018, 09:26:31 AM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.

Both binance and bittrex are a good exchange. but now binance has more volume than bittrex. It is top on exchange on coinmarketcap. binance is easy to use though the UI is good. But bittrex has a low transaction fee and a large volume too.

For me:
1. Binance
2. Bittrex
3. huobi
4. Kucoin
5. OKex
Activity: 38
March 09, 2018, 09:22:52 AM
Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin.
Activity: 107
March 09, 2018, 09:18:30 AM
Poloniex, Bitfinex, Liqui, Kraken, Cryptopia. These are my favourite.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
Binance started almost from no where and have IMO taking the first spot in the space, the team seems to understand the market and have chosen the right market to reside their business won't be surprise to see the likes of Coinhood and Hybrid when ready to share the market  with them
Activity: 115
March 09, 2018, 09:07:21 AM
the best exchange is the one having the big cash flow that the coin can grow stablity Grin
Activity: 266
March 09, 2018, 09:02:50 AM
Best exchange so far that i have come across is Binance and Bittrex only.The workstation they provide is so convenient and user friendly.You can easily do analysis and also trading is very easy.Few upcoming projects are also intetesting like Bitpaction and Blockport.Lets see.
Activity: 448
March 09, 2018, 08:57:13 AM
It is impossible to say clearly, the conditions are constantly changing, because it makes sense to constantly watch all the exchanges and to understand separately for each coin.               
Activity: 182
March 09, 2018, 06:47:41 AM
Poloniex
switched to this exchange very recently, after the binance caused distrust!
Poloniex (Poloniks) - the largest and most well-known exchange cryptovate in the world. On it you can buy or sell all the popular couples.
Among the benefits of this can be noted operational technical support. Despite the large number of users, instant messaging can quickly resolve the issue.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop
March 09, 2018, 06:20:39 AM
Binance for long term holds, Kucoin for new coins, Cryptopia for shitcoins. I also use IDEX and Forkdelta for ERC20 exchanges.
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
March 09, 2018, 06:14:40 AM
Here my top 3 of exchangers . All of them are good for me , and have good trading volume.
Binance , Kucoin , Bittrex.
Also good exchangers are Delta and IDex

Here list of exchangers where i willl not make any trade
Yobit and Hitbtc. Those are really scarry and laggy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
March 09, 2018, 06:11:37 AM
I did use Liqui once, actually very easy to use. Registered, deposited some ETH and bought the coins, then withdrew them and haven't been back on since. Straightforward process though and would use it again. Hear too many bad reports about hitBTC regarding withdrawals, and haven't had the balls to use Etherdelta yet, but will at some point. Jury's still out on Cryptopia, nothing against it really, but lots of negative reviews. Might use it if the right coin at the right price pops up. Kraken and Poloniex I registered on, but still haven't completed all the details required to use them properly, should really finish that because seem to be popular exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: