Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 18. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 08:38:54 AM
In my opinion it is impossible to say clearly, his condition is constantly changing, because it makes sense to constantly look at all exchanges and to understand separately for each coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
March 19, 2018, 08:32:54 AM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
Binance has no DOGE...
And it's a big disadvantage for me because I use DOGE for transfer coins between exchanges...
So in my opinion Bittrex is the best exchange...
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 08:28:01 AM
I use Poloniex but I think I'll transfer to Binance
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
March 19, 2018, 08:27:13 AM
I prefer Local exchange compared to other popular exchange. I chose it because made it easy for me to convert my cryptocurrency to local currency. And if that's not there exchanging crypto will be a bit complicated.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 08:22:43 AM
I used to use the exchanges, poloniex and bittrex, but when there was trouble verifying I was forced to find a new place of trade. Such a place is a Binance . Very adequate exchange with good commissions and a great attitude to their customers. Sometimes I use another exchange Bibox, which I recommend.
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 08:21:30 AM
Binance, Kucoin, and Bittrex are my 3 Exchange options because everything is faster and more convenient and there are many other advantages.
Activity: 153
March 19, 2018, 08:19:23 AM
Bittrex is the best exchange for trading due to its strong security and there site never go down and no phishing attack heard till now.

Activity: 364
March 19, 2018, 08:08:48 AM
From my opinion Bittrex is one of the most popular exchange and most of user are using this exchange smoothly.
I am also a Bittrex user as well. They have good market cap and good security system. that's why i like them.
Activity: 294
March 19, 2018, 08:06:08 AM
I chose bittrex for the best exchange, One of the things that distinguishes Bittrex from some other exchanges is how their primary focus is security
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 07:56:54 AM
I think that best exchange still is Bittrex, but i didnt registered on time, i forgot that i lost my account from that exchange, and now using others, but thats not so comfortable, and more risky.               
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 11:21:59 AM
bittrex and poloniex are dead for me. especially poloniex because of goldman sachs. binance is very good and kucoin is stable but minimum withdrawal amount is too high. i really like huobi. till now no issues.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 11:17:44 AM
I think that the best stock exchange today is Binance, almost every person here probably says this, although many still think that Bittrex is worth something, in fact, he is already worthless. But in any case, I would like to say that all these exchanges are evil, I think that the best solution will be decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 308
March 18, 2018, 11:15:40 AM
EtherDelta has almost every coin but you can lose lots of $ to fees if you don't understand how it uses erc20 tokens and smart contracts on the ethereum chain. It is often the only exchange with a certain coin like BBT so
Yes, very often rare coins are represented only on EtherDelta. Therefore, I often have to use EtherDelta because I have a lot of rare coins. This is a reliable crypto exchange, but when trading on it, I recommend that you always use a metamask.
Activity: 588
March 17, 2018, 08:50:39 PM
I also used multiple exchange just want to be more safe, because keep all money in 1 exchange is too risky. And i used about 5 different exchange for day trading and also for long term trading, those are Binance, Kucoin, Gate.io, Idex and Fork delta.
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 08:35:22 PM
EtherDelta has almost every coin but you can lose lots of $ to fees if you don't understand how it uses erc20 tokens and smart contracts on the ethereum chain. It is often the only exchange with a certain coin like BBT so
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 05:38:08 PM
I'm a starting trader and have probably less experience than all you guys do. I have accounts at major exchanges such poloniex, binance but traded on forkdelta hitbtc kucoin iqt.
I prefer kucoin all the way, constant new altcoins updates, working fast and I had zero problems with it. Always remember 2-fa code!
PS. I suppose future is in decentralized exchanges, but they are still raw Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
March 17, 2018, 08:30:02 AM
Poloniex used to be my favorite exchange, but not any more.
Most of the time, I am using binance for long term coins and IDEX for new tokens.
Activity: 128
March 17, 2018, 08:20:03 AM
Binance should be the best exchange, binance's trading volume and the encryption currency are better, so I prefer binance.

Activity: 616
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 08:13:14 AM
just dont use chip exchanges like hitbtc, cryptopia, and many more. Hitbtc is the worst exchange for me because they charge fee for depositing which doesn't make any sense at all, It's just okay of its not big amount. But they charge big amount !
Activity: 167
The Future of Decentralized Financial Services
March 17, 2018, 08:02:53 AM
I use EXMO.COM But like any stock exchange has its positive and negative sides:
 positive:
1. A huge number of language versions.
2. A large number of ways to replenish and withdraw.
3. User-friendly interface.
4. Low commission - 0.2% per transaction
Minuses:
1. Negative feedback.
2. No mobile applications.
3. Limited number of currency pairs.
But to be limited to only one exchange is silly...  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: