Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 28. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 09, 2018, 05:57:27 AM
My first exchange is poloniex, now i use bittrex, bitfinex. There are many coins and sometimes use etherdelta
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 05:55:38 AM
I am reallx convinced about Binance..I personally think they handeled the last incidence really really good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 09, 2018, 05:53:50 AM
As you said you use Binance and Bittrex, I prefer Binance now because it is the most attractive(from many points) centralized exchange for me at this moment. I also have accounts on Poloniex, Bittrex and Bitfinex, but Binance is much more better, maybe because I'm used to it Smiley
Also someone said that Binance will get some important updates soon, which will make it more decentralized, so it can became perfect place to trade crypto.
You can take a look on such exchanges as KuCoin and Bit-Z, also good. Bot they have not a wild range of coins
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 05:49:08 AM
I use AEX.COM
Activity: 644
March 09, 2018, 05:48:26 AM
I like Bitfinex for it's very convenience web interface with trailing stops and oco orders, integrated tradingview charts and biggest volume on BTC trading.
Activity: 93
March 09, 2018, 05:42:51 AM
I can advise such exchanges as: Poloniex, Bitfinex, Liqui, Kraken, Cryptopia. Look at them, maybe you'll like something. Good luck

Yea Poloniex is good trading platform,they yong good protect and have a large trading Volume.
I'm not risk to trade yet,with a market that is now,to merge a lot.
Activity: 51
March 09, 2018, 05:38:09 AM
The best trading platform I know and use regularly is the bittrex trading platform, binance and coibase.
Activity: 380
March 09, 2018, 05:33:58 AM
I used to say binance before, but now I do not trust them. I think the best stock market right now is hitbtc. I have never had a problem until today, everything is okay in hittc.
Volumes are great, fees are normal and love their graphics Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 05:30:28 AM
I can advise such exchanges as: Poloniex, Bitfinex, Liqui, Kraken, Cryptopia. Look at them, maybe you'll like something. Good luck

cryptopia is now craptopia .

i like several exchanges - bittrex , bitfinex , binance , huobi , okex , idex , kucoin .
Activity: 518
March 09, 2018, 05:22:58 AM
Activity: 532
March 09, 2018, 05:07:42 AM
I use Binance most of the time, because Binance exchange has a lot of trading volume, but other exchanges have very small trading volumes, so sometimes it's hard to sell tokens at a reasonable price.

I am also happy with binance. simple enough web design and easy to use. graphics, colors and other bright nuances. making it convenient in trading.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 09, 2018, 04:59:14 AM
I use Binance most of the time, because Binance exchange has a lot of trading volume, but other exchanges have very small trading volumes, so sometimes it's hard to sell tokens at a reasonable price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
March 09, 2018, 04:57:25 AM
Although Bitrrex is a good exchange, but i have also gone off it because of the incessant delisting of coins, that probably could not play to their terms in totality.    Yet, i will still say Bittrex is okay. There are other couple of exchanges that worth going for. Some of them are: Okex, HitBTC and Bit-z . I use them often times.
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
March 09, 2018, 04:49:03 AM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
Pages:
Jump to: