Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 30. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 04:06:48 AM
Best exchange for the beginners as for me is Cryptopia. I like that you don't need to proceed with KYC, just 2 factor authenitification and minimal fees also
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 04:03:22 AM
hey you might be interested in Blockgrain.io they are aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. You might jump in to their telegram group, their support team is quite active because the token sale has started today.

You may try your luck with the BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 42
May 04, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
im newbie too in here, from first in here i didnt understand anything about crypto, bitcoin, bounty, airdrop or anything other. but i just follow the forum and keep learn until i know usually for newbie, the suggest for us to use myetherwallet. i dont know why but that is most popular
Activity: 125
May 04, 2018, 03:42:29 AM
Yes, when you rejoin the industry, you must first get acquainted with the industry. The first thing you need to do is learn more about the current market industry and then make a small investment in order to avoid larger assets. At any time, I think this is necessary.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 04, 2018, 03:30:04 AM
In my opinion good exchange with friendly interface and easy to use it is Huobi. This exchange offer many potential coin to trade, they provide many altcoin with pair USDT and also they has trading view chart platform. They also in 5 ranking biggest exchange based on daily volume. They has good customer support and they handled verification ID process very fast.
Activity: 120
May 04, 2018, 03:14:25 AM
I would recommend to start with a well known exchange with simple user interface. Trade carefully and with small amount of money at the beginning. Good luck!
Activity: 224
May 04, 2018, 03:13:58 AM
I would advise Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Kucoin, Yobit, Hitbtc, Etherdelta. I like Hitbtc the most. very easy and fast exchange. orders are placed instantly. here write that they have had problems with this exchange, but I'm fine.
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 03:01:38 AM
These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me.
They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

In fact, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focussed on greed and more on onboarding the right people.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 04, 2018, 02:58:51 AM
This is the problem that most of the newbies and inexperienced cryptocurrency traders and holders are experiencing now because of their difficulties in understanding crypto exchanges. Correct me if I’m wrong, but most of the cryptocurrency exchanges as of today are not user-friendly and difficult to understand. For me, I can say that there’s no perfect crypto exchange for beginners, because almost all of them are having the same concept in depositing, trading and withdrawing. You have no choice but to keep learning how the crypto exchange works. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 91
May 04, 2018, 02:53:40 AM
I would recommend Kucoin or Binance. Though I'm not sure if Binance still accept new users, because their servers can't cope with the rapidly growing number of traders. And Kucoin is very user-friendly exchnage, with good support and good trading volume.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 07:37:23 AM
for beginners I suggest you to choose Etherdelta, it looks very simple, not much different from Forkdelta. both of these exchanges are not complicated to use
Activity: 168
May 03, 2018, 07:33:25 AM
Etherdelta is quite user friendly and easy to access to various tokens and coins on there but before since its DNS server got hacked the site itself doesn't load properly at least after a couple of try. Which is pretty frustrating. You should check out Bittrex as I think this is one of the exchanges out there and the user interface is also good.
Binance is also a good exchange but sometime like yesterday they do update without prevent their user
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 07:30:43 AM
I've been using bittrex and yobit in exchange for very fast and easy transactions by every newcomer looking to trade there I also feel safe and comfortable
Activity: 167
May 03, 2018, 07:02:45 AM
I think etherdelta and forkdelta are very good exchanges not because they are popular and very easy to do deals there
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
Most of the good coins are available on Bittrex, it is a relatively secure platform up till now and transfers payments at an extremely fast rate.
I also agree with you on Bittrex – very easy and friendly design for the beginner, good pool of coins and easy for MEW.

Activity: 31
May 03, 2018, 06:17:44 AM
I think the best exchange for beginners is binance. There are many coins to trade on and you can also trade them for Ethereum or bitcoin in the exchange. Binance user's interface is also easy to understand. The best part is there is no minimum deposit so if you already deposited your coins there you can already start trading.
Activity: 128
May 01, 2018, 05:35:17 AM
Most of the good coins are available on Bittrex, it is a relatively secure platform up till now and transfers payments at an extremely fast rate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
May 01, 2018, 05:31:50 AM
I suggest, Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex that was the top 3 coins exchange in crypto currency community, but there's more like cryptopia, cryptodao and if you live in Asian country try the CX. That exchange is newly and they only used 4 coins for the mean time, those coins are litecoin, bitcoin, bitcoin cash and ethereum. To those newly in crypto exchange try those sites I'm that sites are friendly users and easily to understand, hope you enjoyed it to used.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
May 01, 2018, 05:14:25 AM
If you are looking for security, volatility, easy to use UI and better customer support than go with Binance, if you are looking for better coin variety, easy to use exchange and a beautiful UI than go with KuCoin. Both these exchanges are trustable and don't require KYC unlike most of the major exchanges nowadays.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
May 01, 2018, 05:04:49 AM
I would rather start with a complicated one..which is Hitbtv the exchange fee are high and you purchases are stratified, mean buying in fractions may not be possible. This leaves individual with there funds stuck. I would rather introduce beginners to binance. Fractions of your coins can be converted to bnb which the binance coin considering the new features. It has huge vol and numerous cryptocurrency. Registration is easy and you can withdraw up to 2btc daily without ID verification.
Pages:
Jump to: