Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 25. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 21
May 18, 2018, 07:24:56 AM
I started with yobit, it is the easiest exchange for me. Then I moved to kukoin and even now it is one of my favourites exchanges. I had problems with idex, it irritated me and to tell the truth it still does Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 06:27:18 AM
No matter you are a beginner of a legand, I always suggest Bittrex. Bitrex is the best exchange. But currently Bittrex has closed new registrations due to very high users applicants. So stay tuned. Join Bittrex as soon as they start again accepting new registrations. But until that you can use HitBTC demo platform. it will help you a lot to gain experience and learn trading basics

Binance is another good exchange as well
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 05:10:31 AM
There are lots of exchange with different features, so there are different people with different needs, so people choose different exchanges because it meets their need, moreover it also depends the coin you have and how they charge
Activity: 32
May 18, 2018, 02:43:31 AM
I recommend to start the CEX.io exchange. You can deposit directly from your credit card. The you can move to another exchange like Bitrex, Binance
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
May 17, 2018, 08:00:52 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading.  

I would suggest, if you want you can go for bigger exchanges like binance and bittrex or go for smaller exchanges like yobit, cryptopia and coinexchange. Bigger exchanges means bigger volumes and more liquidity, smaller exchanges may take time to buy and sell but big buy and sell means price could spike easily.
Activity: 350
May 17, 2018, 07:47:18 PM
may be in IDEX to be an alternative to exchange as it is quite easy and does not need to fill Kyc volumes are also numerous as more and more are using this exchange.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 07:37:27 PM
if you are newbie my advice for you is stay away from the big exchanges these that have very large amount of money inside and many traders because many wales are there trading so you almost have no chance to take any profit so you can trade in small exchange and for me the best one is KUCOIN
I don't think KUCOIN is a good exchange for newbie, specially with the new one who haven't know anything or do anything related to trading at all.
With my personal experiences, i will suggest to go with Poloniex because it's the best exchange , easy to use but it's just quite lag sometimes.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
May 17, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
Yeah less stressful fiat deposit to exchange would have been food and encourage many investors to Cryptos but government regulation issues is a major stumbling block to that. Only very few exchanges nowadays accept fiat deposits and you have to go through strict verification to be approved for that.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
May 17, 2018, 07:28:21 PM
if you are newbie my advice for you is stay away from the big exchanges these that have very large amount of money inside and many traders because many wales are there trading so you almost have no chance to take any profit so you can trade in small exchange and for me the best one is KUCOIN
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 06:46:32 PM
If you are a beginner, then do yourself a good favour!

Stay away! I repeat! Stay away from decentralized exchanges like Ether Delta and Fork Delta if not you might get burnt if you make a few mistakes.

Try start learning by using the popular exchanges like bittrex and binance to have an idea of how to use an exchange
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 06:33:54 PM
I think the best stock exchange at the moment is bitfinex. It does not matter whether you are a novice or a seasoned trader, it is better to choose the best
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 06:33:05 PM
Binance and Bittrex are top exchanges. Binance is beginner friendly. Etherdelt seems to be very simple.
Activity: 110
May 17, 2018, 05:28:40 PM
I think trading for beginners is bittrex because it is easy to navigate and the volume is also very good for beginners and easy to choose alt which will be traded.
Activity: 378
May 17, 2018, 05:14:01 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
For a beginner the best teacher when it comes to exchange is etherdelta.. if you're able to use this exchange .. every other exchangewould be like a piece of cake to you
Activity: 1204
Merit: 293
"Be Your Own Bank"
May 17, 2018, 05:08:20 PM
To exchange cryptocurrency for money, you can use special exchangers. To implement such processes it is necessary to use more liquid cryptocurrency. Although it depends on what you need to deduce the amount.

...or debit cards with output to fiat   Wink Wink
Activity: 203
May 17, 2018, 02:07:14 PM
There are problems associated with newbies especially account verification,  None of the authentic and effective exchange platforms were built with beginners in mind, so the only option is o adjust, watch videos and learn an a slow pace till you are capable of handling things by yourself,amazing platforms such as YOBIT, Etherdelta, and cryptopia can be of use to ou as you learn as there is little sitoshi involved, once you are well conversant with the trade then you can move to Bitrex and Binace
Activity: 201
May 17, 2018, 01:49:32 PM
there are so many Cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, For a beginner I think Indodax.com is a very easy exchange, Simple, and not so many coins are traded. So we are not too confused to choose which coins are good. and you can enter that exchange here https://indodax.com. I first learned how to trade here, Easy, practical and safe.
Activity: 9
May 17, 2018, 01:38:45 PM
Binance, KuCoin, Bittrex are all good picks for a beginner. Unfortunately they don't cover all the cryptocurrencies available, so If you would like to buy lesser known coins/tokens as PKT, EVN or NCT you'll have to resort to HitBtc which is not that good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 01:35:58 PM
Cryptopia should be the best exchange of all rounds, yes, it does not sell certain coins, but it allows a lot of new coins for it, that is, you can use coins before they become the main thread.
Activity: 196
Merit: 173
May 17, 2018, 01:33:55 PM
I think binance is the best for a bigginer by considering followings,

1) No verification needed up to limit of 2btc withdrawal
  2) Fast withdrawal
  3) Best mobile application with the latest updates which   enbles stop limit orders
  4) Latest addition of " dust to bnb" feature
  5) It has the USD price next to the Bitcoin price which helps for bigginers.

However that's my opinion only, please do your own research before jump into the trading
Pages:
Jump to: