Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 27. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
May 14, 2018, 07:54:19 AM
I would suggest to start with Kucoin because it lets you work with it right after the registration without going throught the confirmation process.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 14, 2018, 03:54:16 AM
If you only wanna deal with established coins, Binance is enough for you.
If you wanna buy some newly listed tokens, IDEX is a good choice.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 11:27:16 PM
I think you should wait for the official launching of UpCoin Exchange. Upon signing in you they will give you $500 intended only for transaction fees however it is not withdrawable for personal use.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 11:19:33 PM
Binance and bittrex seems good there have bots that buy your coins if you want to sell your assets quickly and i think this exchanger is for beginners just be always careful on what exchanger platform you sell your coins because there are many exchanger with low fee transactions but when you put huge amount of coins suddenly disappeard.
Activity: 33
May 12, 2018, 11:09:50 PM
I would say Coinexchange dot io is the best and easy to use for a newbie. I may be wrong though, but its from my experience.
Activity: 18
May 12, 2018, 11:03:27 PM
Etherdelta is quite user friendly and easy to access to various tokens and coins on there but before since its DNS server got hacked the site itself doesn't load properly at least after a couple of try. Which is pretty frustrating.
Activity: 504
May 12, 2018, 11:06:18 AM
Probably one of the most intuitive exchanges today is bittrex, which really has a very good interface and if you are not confused by the fact that you today will have to pass KYC in order to withdraw your money then I think that you can register on the exchange.
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 11:04:05 AM
For a beginner,  basically in etherdelta for it is a common exchange that token has, and if you are capable of trading with a high price, try to have the binance, this is one of most popular exchanges.
Activity: 112
May 12, 2018, 11:02:43 AM
for a beginner that has just started learning about bitcoin and bitcoin trading, it is best to start exchange with a bitcoin exchange that has been designed specifically for beginners due to the fact that bitcoin exchange platforms are fairly complex and you can risk your own capital. it is important you learn how it works. cryptocurrencies requires a little understanding of IT but you can easily trade without having a vast knowledge of IT, just have the basics. you can also do a direct exchange with people you know that are in need of the exchange
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 12, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
if I think the best exchange for beginner is exchange binance, because I think exchange binance is easy and not complicated.
Activity: 45
May 12, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
As a new trader you should try a new exchange like macro exchange. There isn't much activity there so you won't get scammed or hammered by whales.
Activity: 57
May 11, 2018, 06:59:01 PM
Binance, Bittrex, Crpytopia are good exchanges. You need to have your countries local exchange account and later you can create accounts in other exchanges and transfer your coins to other exchanges.
Activity: 54
May 11, 2018, 03:19:10 PM
No matter which country you are in, I think it is very convenient to trade bitcoins now. I also traded in cryptopia.co.nz, where there are lots of coins to choose from, and the transaction rate here is lower than that of other exchanges. I want to try to trade here, which is not complicated for you.
Activity: 42
May 11, 2018, 03:18:52 PM
Bittrex is solid  exchange also Binance is a good exchange but when you want an exchange without Fee´s then you should look out at cobinhood.com its new and not many tokens or coins are listed now but they are coming.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 03:15:57 PM
I use several exchanges, because it is dangerous to keep all the money on one exchange. Now I have an account for Bitrex, Binance, kucoin, HitBtc. You can start with one of them.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 03:13:19 PM
To date, I want to note such exchangers and closer Kucoin and IDEX. But recently there was information that Kucoin  got it will require personal data for each account owner.
Activity: 201
May 11, 2018, 03:04:59 PM
In fact, this is a very difficult question
Of course, we must trade on the stock exchanges in the top 10, but ... a lot of the necessary altcoin are on the less popular exchanges so far
So you just need to be registered on many exchanges
Activity: 392
May 11, 2018, 03:03:18 PM
I think Binance, Kucoin or Huobi. The main things for begginer are light registration and verification, simple trade mechanism, huge volumes.
For more experienced traders good idea to use IDEX, ForkDelta/EtherDelta or other DEX.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
May 11, 2018, 02:54:18 PM
I think Binance, I was first timer in exchanges and my first exchanges that I have registered was in Binance, I trade some of my IOSToken their and no problem in depositing and withdrawing of my funds. So I could recommended is Binance Exchanges.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 02:52:24 PM
Binance and Kucoin exchanges are the best for beginner. Because volume is high. And also you can contact with the help desk easily.
Pages:
Jump to: