Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 33. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 03:05:27 AM
I would recommend to start with a well known exchange with simple user interface. Trade carefully and with small amount of money at the beginning. Good luck!
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 27, 2018, 02:59:10 AM
Not all exchanges like the same, you must know what coin you want to trade and find out what exchanges have that coin, then in those exchanges, you make a research to find best exchange of them. If you think biggest exchange will be the best, so it is Binance, Binance is the biggest exchange now according coinmarketcap. In my opinion, Binance is a good exchange, you can trade on Binance.
Activity: 20
April 27, 2018, 02:49:15 AM
I think that the most userfriendly interface is Bittrex or Binance, but Binance for some reason does not work today. I read the twitter, they say that they synchronize the databases. Soon everything should work again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 02:24:20 PM
My favorite is the exchange Finance . Young Korean stock exchange . Took the leading position less than a year . I will soon take the first place
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 02:14:14 PM
exchange for beginners I think in forkdelta or idex, because exchange forkdelta or idex is very easy and the security level I think is pretty good
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 01:50:39 PM
The best exchange for a beginner currently would be Binance. It is easy to use, provides volatility and has the best security measures in place. Other than Binance, Kucoin is another exchange that you can try for a variety of coins. It is also gaining momentum currently among new users.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 01:31:46 PM
For me, the only exchange on which I enjoyed the exchange is Etherdelta. Read about it, asked for advice, looked at the videos on trade and decided to try. At first it was hard, then easier, and now watch the site they have become really bad to work with.I read, I think which exchange to choose for a trial trade. Reviews a lot, you need to choose. Huh

Of course it's a personal choice, but I don't understand what is so cool about this exchange. It was my first one, and after I was caught by a phishing site and lost my money I try to avoid using it. Thanks God there are more simple and user-friendly exchanges like Kucoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
April 25, 2018, 12:16:19 PM
binance is good and popular nowadays. but i wouldnt say it is the best exchange. because all centralized exchanges are very risky for traders. anyway we have to use it. decide what you want to buy and check from coinmarketcap which exchanges are listing it and register the one with biggest volume with this altcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
April 25, 2018, 12:10:57 PM
of course cobinhood with zero trading fees. and the most important user friendly interface.
i strongly recommend
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
April 25, 2018, 08:23:20 AM
Bittrex is one of the most popular exchange to trade your cryptocurrencies. The website is very simple to use and there areabout 200 different cryptocurrencies you can trade on Bittrex. Another good exchange is Cryptopia. It's a good cryptocurrency exchange based in New-Zealand. It have lots of different alt-coins and is a good place to find cheap cryptos before they become famous.

Good choices of crypto exchange platform. Bittrex and Cryptopia are among the platforms that I am using. I have got no problem whatsoever in my more than a year use of these two exchange platforms. I also recommend them. Actually, there is really no exchange platform that is best for a beginner. You just have to choose one from the top platforms and explore.
Activity: 111
April 25, 2018, 08:02:25 AM
for beginners like me new to the exchange, I first learned to sell token in etherdelta which directly connected with MEW it's in my opinion easy now you can also start selling your token or altcoin in fork delta, idex which login can be direct from MEW
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
Bittrex is one of the most popular exchange to trade your cryptocurrencies. The website is very simple to use and there areabout 200 different cryptocurrencies you can trade on Bittrex. Another good exchange is Cryptopia. It's a good cryptocurrency exchange based in New-Zealand. It have lots of different alt-coins and is a good place to find cheap cryptos before they become famous.
Activity: 71
Truegame
April 25, 2018, 07:47:21 AM
Best exchange for a beginner in the crypto industry would be MyEtherDelta. It's practical and user friendly. Secure also and worth looking into as a first exchange. I would then look at Bittrex, Poloniex and Bitstamp.
Activity: 89
April 25, 2018, 05:57:39 AM
For me Binance is enough as it shows all the details that a beginner and a pro will need while trading.
Activity: 40
April 25, 2018, 05:56:40 AM
I prefere:
Binance,
Kukoin.
I like that these exchanges have their own coin.
Activity: 574
April 25, 2018, 05:52:21 AM
There are many exchanges in this forum especially in .bittrex, poloniex, for us the two markets are very easy to do, you can choose widely available coins and you can go now, because the market conditions are now very crowded than ever.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
April 25, 2018, 05:49:02 AM
KUCOIN! it is very friendly user and easy to follow or do anything on trading.
they also not getting any KYC for you so it is safe for you. unless you will withdraw more than 100 BTC everyday.
Kucoin is very good for anyone even begginer.
they also have good volume and fast transaction deposit or withdrawal
Activity: 132
April 25, 2018, 05:46:47 AM
I think all exchanges are similar with each other its not hard to use any of them, but application is more easy to use so Binance has app. U can use binance very easy.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
April 25, 2018, 05:46:21 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

I think yobit offer a dollar deposit and so is hitbtc but I don't recommend Yobit being a shady exchange some exchanges are now adding this feature now, these exchanges understand the need for people to acquite cryptocurrency through dollar deposit and this is being done now.
Activity: 136
Merit: 4
April 25, 2018, 05:45:35 AM
My rating is
1.Kukoin have a lot of low prise, but very perspektive altcoins
2.Bittrex they listing good coins, with good reputation.
3.Binance - i like it becous they have very useful interface and low comissions.

Im change cash on localbitcoin and after that send it on this markets.
Pages:
Jump to: