Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 36. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 11:59:42 AM
For the begginer try first in coins.ph. because it was the basic exchange and trading site here in the Philippines. Explore every details on it and know how to read a data about the flows of coins in crypto.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 10:17:12 AM
Kucoin is a new but very exciting exchange based in South Korea.They operate similarly to binance in the fact that they list new altcoins much quicker than other exchanges so it’s a good place to purchase cryptocurrencies shortly after their ico meaning there is a greater opportunity to profit by getting in early.The interface is very clean and modern and much easier to operate than other older and more clunky exchanges.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
March 06, 2018, 10:05:19 AM
In my opinion, the best exchanges for trading are: Bittrex, Binance and KuCoin. These exchanges have a large number of trading pairs bitcoin-altcoin and a fairly good daily trading volume. But this is my choice and it can differ from yours.

Binance and KuCoin quite similar
If you join ICO, you should use some DEX for token exchange, such as: IDEX, Tidex, Bibox...
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 10:00:30 AM
KuCoin and binance is the best exchange for beginner and to make easy money  Grin
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 06, 2018, 10:00:22 AM
There are several good exchanges. You can try a few of them. Bittrex has been the best, but it has not been accepting new users for some time. So, the next best is Binance, you can use it and it is user-friendly too. A few exchanges you can try like Kucoin, Yobit, Cryptopia, and Hitbtc.
Activity: 224
March 06, 2018, 09:55:26 AM
In my opinion, the best exchanges for trading are: Bittrex, Binance and KuCoin. These exchanges have a large number of trading pairs bitcoin-altcoin and a fairly good daily trading volume. But this is my choice and it can differ from yours.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 09:52:22 AM
I think that Etherdelta is what u need. I didnt start with it, but now it's a great option. I recommend it bcos of friendly interface,low fees and huge variety of ETH tokens. U even dont need verification to trade there. Sometimes it is offline but it can happen with any of cryptoexchanges, so dont take it for serious glitches.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
IDEX is the best trade exchange for beginner, though i started with bitrex but not that easy before i know everything about exchange and there guide............

decentralized exchange is too difficulty for beginners to use, i think binance will be a good choice, the website is simple and the custom supporters in telegram reply in time to solve the problems
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 06, 2018, 09:49:52 AM
There are alot of good exchanges online for now.  But the best exchange I use is idex. I think for me they are the best for Beginner. You will understand their site easily
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 09:49:33 AM
IDEX is the best trade exchange for beginner, though i started with bitrex but not that easy before i know everything about exchange and there guide............

idex is very good to exchange and I love it, but we have some problem in there, for example, one of the rules that " each order must be more than 150$" i think all people could not use it for this rule. I think they must decrease the amount of order for example to 20$ or remove this rule to people could trade more.
Activity: 168
March 06, 2018, 09:45:28 AM
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 09:44:24 AM
I'd stay away from Etherdelta, have had a lot of headaches with that exchange.  3 of the easiest to use and most reliable exchanges I've experienced are Binance, Bittrex and Liqui.io.  Really easy to use for beginners, especially Liqui since it has a live chat with other investors for quick answers to their questions.
h55
March 06, 2018, 09:43:01 AM
Buying Bitcoin with fiat currency depends on your country.  Coinbase is a very good exchange where you can buy or sell Bitcoin and convert into fiat.

before we discuss this, we must answer the main question. please assume that you have a car and you want to sell it, another one also need ur car and want to buy a car. you looking for a buyer and buyer looking for a seller. ok. there are some many car galleries that they trade cars. they buy from you and add some other fees and commission then sell your car to one buyer. do you like to sell your car cheap to car galleries? also, you will answer NO. do buyer want to buy your car from the gallery for a high price? (your sell price + gallery commission )? I tell you, NO. what is the best way?
ok, the best way is directed trading between buyer and seller. It is called "per-2-per" trading. in such trading methods buyer and seller trade with each other without paying any more fee or commission or risk of money blocking.
in here we need some decentralized exchanges that they need your identity documents and not controlled by governors and also they are very safe also, buyer and seller trading with low fees.
Activity: 336
March 06, 2018, 09:14:31 AM
As a beginner I started trading on Bittrex,Poloniex,HitBtc,Etherdelta and Binance.As for me they are all very good exchanges,I never had any problems with the exeption of my withdrawing from Hitbtc pending for a few days during CryptoKitties hype  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 06, 2018, 05:52:31 AM
I like Etherdelta, had begun with her, now began to use the exchange kucoin, good exchange. This is my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
March 06, 2018, 05:45:38 AM
I used Bittrex and Cryptopia when I started out and I found them really intuitive and easy to use. Now I just pick the most profitable one to me for each specific transaction.
h55
March 06, 2018, 05:37:09 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

If you want to be safe and your money will put into a safe place only use decentralized exchanges. in the decentralized exchange, it is possible to withdraw your money even the site exploited.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
March 06, 2018, 05:13:21 AM
All sentralized exchange is easy to use it, and my personal i use 3 different exchange just want to manage the risk, because keep money in 1 exchange will be too risky. I used these exchange now : HitBTC, Bittrex and Kucoin. Now will be more exchange that exsist in the market even desentralized exchange, so this is good for development of crypto market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
March 06, 2018, 05:06:59 AM
I prefer Binance, gate. ion and Bibox to other exchanges. As a newbie, you should read the terms and conditions of the exchange you want to use else you may lose your funds. I saw folk who don't like submitting doc for verification get stuck on bittrex after they had deposit and traded.

They didn't check the withdrawal conditions before finding their account.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 03:13:43 AM
Bittrex is still the best exchange for me because it has a very user-friendly user interface which the newbies can easily understand the things that are on the exchange and they will not have any problem of using it since the instructions and the things that you will be seeing on the exchange is self-explanatory.
Pages:
Jump to: