Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 35. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 04:57:03 PM
there's an endless list of exchanges, the thing is personal and you have to try some and see which one you find better, i personally use bittrex and etherdelta

I agree with you brother,  i'm trying to find a good exchange too.  I will take your advice to have bittrex and etherdelta. Hope i wont find myself hanging there. Thanks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 04:38:14 PM
I think the beginner should study alot in cryptocurrency since it is a huge industry and your knowledge is your foundation in trading so you need to improve yourself for good result.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
Forkdelta and etherdelta compatible for erc20 token. But sometimes that exchange consumed my gas,next time I try binance or yobit i think this is easy to used and high volume.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
I think Binance is a good exchange for beginner like you its easy to use and there are also a lot of coin to chose from. If you get a little confused which is normal you can always check in youtube for some tutorials.
Yep, I think so too. At the present time, Binance is probably the best exchange for newbies. Although it was only established last year, the number of supporters is very high and trading volume is very good. I think it's pretty easy to use. Another advantage is that the daily withdrawal limit is 2BTC, and its transaction fee is quite low which is very convenient for many people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 01:51:42 PM
For erc20 tokens, the best exchange at the moment will have to be idex but for all kinds of tokens then I will go for Binance firstly because of its user friendly interface and security
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
March 16, 2018, 01:47:08 PM
In my opinion Binance has the best interface and its also one of the most secure exchanges and also highest volume so I see it as the best one.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 16, 2018, 01:45:46 PM
I think the best exchange for the beginner is Yobit. The minimum purchase amount is very low and you can buy small quantities.

For me it's Kucoin because it's Graphical User Interface is quite friendly than the other cryptoexchange and its trading value is quite good than the other.
They have a Google Authentication that I don't like, I have it on anyway though. The whole process just is slow and boring. I like YoBit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
March 16, 2018, 01:41:27 PM
KuCoin and binance is the best exchange for beginner and to make easy money  Grin

Easy money?))) I thought that it mostly depends on a trader's skills, but not on the exchange. I think that it will be convenient for beginners to trade on Binance, because there is a very convenient interface. But now I trade mostly at Bitfinex due to the short trading availability.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
March 16, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

It depends on your country, because some ICO is banning some country and it is affected the exchange, for me the best exchange are binance, kucoin and bittrex these are my choices when it comes to trading, yobit is not good trading site just do your own research on which trading site will suite on your capabilty to trade and which one will you like to use.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 16, 2018, 11:13:03 AM
I think the best exchange for the beginner is Yobit. The minimum purchase amount is very low and you can buy small quantities.

For me it's Kucoin because it's Graphical User Interface is quite friendly than the other cryptoexchange and its trading value is quite good than the other.
Activity: 406
March 16, 2018, 10:54:20 AM
It seems to me that exchanges can not be divided into simple and complex for one simple reason. On any exchange, money has the same value. On any exchange, you can get a good profit or lose everything. It seems to me that absolutely all participants of the crypto market need to trade on large exchanges with good volumes of transactions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 10:47:16 AM
Binance and Kucoin
In case you're a truly amateur and there's no accomplished individuals who can control you take trade that have a well disposed interface, for example, binance and bittrex. After time by time you can attempt and learn on different trades particularly on decentralize trades like Idex, Etherderla.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
March 16, 2018, 10:37:41 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 10:32:31 AM
I think Binance is a good exchange for beginner like you its easy to use and there are also a lot of coin to chose from. If you get a little confused which is normal you can always check in youtube for some tutorials.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 10:30:32 AM
You can visit cryptogo.com check them out, easy for beginners but they have less coin traded.
Also, it's depends on your country, so get the coin and look for a suitable exchange where it's traded.
Activity: 356
March 16, 2018, 10:03:48 AM
I dont know what exchange for the best in beginner but you can try in binance thers a lot of people to thread here in binance and  i think this market are  good and great
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
March 15, 2018, 09:19:56 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading.  

I thinks the best exchange  thats suits for the beginner is the hitbc,because its is the commonly used trading site that easily to learn and there is a tutorial in you tube  on how  make a first trading.but as in your own statement that you away from crypto a years and this is your comeback,i thinks you have much more experience  about trading and only you tuning yourself,so i thinks you know now,that theres so many exchanges trading coming out to deposit from dollar to altcoin,you can research it into google.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
March 14, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
I must prefer to Indigen exchange once it has been launch in the public. Indigen exchange is more affordable because it offers lower fees than the other exchange sites.
I believe that indigen exchange is the most user and developer friendly cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 11:45:20 AM
I think there are few good cryptocurrency exchanges for beginners such as Binance, GDAX, and BitFinex. these are the once that I think are very user frindly and also very easy to use. Exchanges such as IDEX, EtherDelta, and ForkDelta are little bit complecated for the beginners.
Activity: 420
March 13, 2018, 11:29:09 AM
time goes by, you just need to wait a little longer, everything develops and soon our possibilities multiply many times over
Pages:
Jump to: