Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 39. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 108
March 03, 2018, 10:57:06 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading.  

I think there is no exchanges that intended or recommendable for beginners because for me what is important is to learn the basic trading like how to deposits, to market and to withdraw. All exchanges are all the same procedure and processing in which the most important is you know what is the basic ways of every transaction.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 10:46:21 PM
Start right away on Binance. The exchange gives a huge importance on the security and newbie should start trade there because I don't want them to regret entering cypto because of these scammers exchanges that making up a hack incident to steal all their users money.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 03, 2018, 10:42:27 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

each exchange has the same interface and usability
buy order: a collection of people who want to buy coins for a certain price
sell order: a collection of people who want to sell coins for a certain price
just search for an exchanger that supports payments using local currency or FIAT
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 10:39:23 PM
Binance and bittrex , never go bitfinex
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
March 03, 2018, 04:19:57 PM
Bittrex and Poloniex are the most popular. Apart of it there are other good exchandes - Liqui, Binance. I don't know about reliability but they have fast registration and new tokens.
I recommend.
copper member
Activity: 14
March 03, 2018, 04:09:25 PM
For simply obtaining cruptocurrency, GDAX and Binance. I don't think beginners should start daytrading anyway.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
March 03, 2018, 03:27:50 PM
Exchanges are developing, given the very great interest in the topic of crypto currency, and also given the presence of large whale players, the development of exchanges will invest a lot of money. There are many such ICO
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
HITBTC has a user friendly interface and is easily accessible quickly, as I start trading I start using HITBTC and it's easy to check the graphics on that platform. especially HITBTC always have an event that every user gets free coin
Activity: 42
March 03, 2018, 01:38:39 PM
Binance and Bittrex are the most popular exchange worldwide. Sometimes you need to choose exchange price based. But some exchanges are really hard to have a verified account.
Activity: 56
March 03, 2018, 01:37:09 PM
Coinbase has to be the best place to start, its the gateway to crypto.
Good place to learn trading and feel your way into it, using gdax its sister company for lower fees.
Once you get the hang of it, move on to others Hitbtc, Binance, Yobit
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 03, 2018, 01:30:59 PM
Tell you what, why not just open several exhange accounts and try all of them? You do not even need to trade, just test out all the platforms and see for yourself. I started as a complete newbie myself with zero trading experience inside or outside crypto. But I found that most of the stuff was easy to learn. Of course, read all the help guides for all the exchanges and read EVERYTHING.

Oh and, verify yourself before you do anything.
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
March 03, 2018, 01:25:41 PM
For me, the best crypto exchange for beginners are Etherdelta, ForkDelta and IDEX.
Those mentioned above are decentralized coin exchange and they only get almost free of charge on trading across to any coins available in their platform.
Those three decentralized crypto exchange are for ERC20 tokens, the Ethereum smart contracts tokens.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 01:21:57 PM
If you have just started to learn about bitcoin and bitcoin trading probably it is best to start with a bitcoin exchange that has been designed for beginners. bitcoin exchange can be fairly complex plantforms and as you risk your capital, it is important you understant how it works.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
March 03, 2018, 01:01:10 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 

it  depends on your location. local exchanges is good to start with.
hitbtc for me is very  noob friendly exchange unlike etherdelta poloniex and bittrex.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
March 03, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
I started my crypto career with Bittrex, Poloneix was on top those days, however, Bittrex was more user friendly and fast.
Poloneix were  also having a lot of issues with withdrawal etc.

However,over the past few months, new exchanges like Binance, Huobi, KuCoin are performing better plus the good part is that they have mobile app available too.
For a beginner, I will still suggest Bittrex as it has the easiest interface. however, if you are more over mobile exchange, Binance must be the right choice.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
March 03, 2018, 11:33:46 AM
Beginners should start with an exchange which is user friendly.For instance first time I used etherdelta was too hard for me to deal with.I suggest you guys to use bittrex or binance which are user friendly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 11:24:19 AM
As soon as I started I was studying a lot of exchanges, but the simplest for me was EtherDelta, for beginners it is simple and understandable, although in recent years very large failures in her work
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
March 03, 2018, 11:20:23 AM
The best exchange I could recommend for the newly comers is Poloniex. Why? Poloniex's server is pretty fast. The API of Poloniex is very fast. Newbies can cannot their Tabtrader. Actually you can place orders in Poloniex for as low as 0.0005    

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 11:17:07 AM
I do not think that there is such a special exchange for beginners. I'm sure that every exchange is interested in getting a commission and nothing more. Therefore I think that it is necessary to be guided by opinion of the majority of people. I think that the exchange is a binance.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 11:13:31 AM
You can choose between Bittrex and Binance.  Both are fine. Binance probably has more options though.
For now yess the best exchange for beginner is Binance, because it is easy to use, safe and has applications on smartphone so it can be used anywhere. Also now there have a big volume than other exchange, of course Bittrex is the best exchange too.
Pages:
Jump to: