Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 42. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
bittrex, etherdelta, and many other usable exchange sites. But not all exchange sites have new tokens.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 03:56:42 AM
Well poloniex works also great.

Know big banks are the owners, it's more safe. Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
March 02, 2018, 03:37:39 AM
Poloniex and Bittrex are the best exchange for beginner right now. Its has stable site, low trading fee, low withdraw fee and fast support.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 03:30:13 AM
I think most exchanges will be tricky to use for beginners as there's none made specially for newcomers, all are business inclined and want to make the best out of their area and has no time for simplicity, you might however try Kraken and Bittrex and see how they work. i however think the complexity of the exchange platforms should be the least of your worries. the tricks are learned as one gets deeper into the trade.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 03:28:14 AM
The best exchange for a beginner would be Binance , Bittrex and poloniex , they all have great UI . Very straight forward , easy to understand . But if you are starting with 0 investment e.g Tokens from airdrop / bounty . Id say that Forkdelta , Etherdelta , Idex is a good start since most ERC20 coins from airdrops are listed there . Though you might want to cross out EtherDelta since it is currently not in a good condition .
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 02, 2018, 03:21:43 AM
There's so much exchange that you've already read. All you have to do is just choose an exchange  that complies your specifications, and which you think is better for you. I bet, you already read the feedbacks of some members. If you did a research of what they've mentioned,  I advice you choose the less fee for your convenience.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 02, 2018, 01:33:00 AM
If you need more  volume I can  understand you to go central exchanges but my favourite Waves DEX.
it is easy use and almost no fee ( it is 0.003 waves)
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 02, 2018, 01:28:40 AM
I like these exchanges: Binance, KuCoin, Bittrex. The choose of exchange directly depends on coin you want to buy/sell. All info you can find on coinmarketcap
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 02, 2018, 01:26:35 AM
Best beginner exchange is whatever exchange is not over run with support tickets and has a good user interface. The exchanges that best fit this are Binanace, Bittrex, and Cryptopia in my opinion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
March 02, 2018, 01:00:34 AM
some major exchanges disabled the registration for new member , like bittrex , binance.
but i saw binance has opened the registration for new member again , if u want have a good UI , friendly , maybe i will suggest u using binance , hitbtc also good , but have alot problem with withdraw etc and their support have a late response.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
March 02, 2018, 12:53:02 AM
And for beginners and for experienced users, the number one exchange is now a binance. And until you see that the alignment of forces will change.
Activity: 210
March 01, 2018, 11:43:46 PM
Bittrex is still the best exchange for me because it has a very user-friendly user interface which the newbies can easily understand the things that are on the exchange and they will not have any problem of using it since the instructions and the things that you will be seeing on the exchange is self-explanatory.

Beginner mean that they have no account in any exchanger yet so bittrex is not relevant for them.
Not because its not exchanger but its because nobody can registrate new account in exchanger. All registration is closed.
March 01, 2018, 11:06:00 PM
Bittrex is still the best exchange for me because it has a very user-friendly user interface which the newbies can easily understand the things that are on the exchange and they will not have any problem of using it since the instructions and the things that you will be seeing on the exchange is self-explanatory.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
March 01, 2018, 11:04:13 PM
I highly recommend bittrex because it has a dollar and Bitcoin trade. It is also good for beginners because it has a good interface and it doesn't lag compared to other platforms. Binance is also good for beginners because of its low transaction fee.

Has Fiat exchange in any of exchanger is one plus value for the exchange itself.
Fiat exchange can be used for good reference by trader because we can easy to change our coin to fiat when we need.
But bittrex not open for new registration so bittrex not for beginner.
February 28, 2018, 07:03:59 AM
It depends on coins/tokens you would like to trade, but for beginner I think Bittrex and Binance are good for beggner now, because  it has a very user friendly interface than other exchanges it's my idea. Although choice is yours, u like there platform or not.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
February 28, 2018, 06:59:12 AM
absolutely cobinhood exchange. it is really fast and user friendly interface. and zero trading fees. it is amazing to trade with zero fees.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
February 28, 2018, 06:52:00 AM
When I was started to get my bounty stake tokens since I joined this forum and participate Signature and other bounty campaigns is the only coin exchange that I am using is Etherdelta because it's the main crypto exchange for ERC20 tokens and most of my bounty rewards are under Ethereum smart contracts.
But this year I began using KuCoin and CoinExchange but for the beginner I really do recommend Etherdelta over the popular Coin exchange in the market today.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 06:48:49 AM
for exchange altcoins usually not all can be done in the same place but for which many receive altcoins I think eD can be your chosen exchange with some conditions that must be accepted
Activity: 546
February 28, 2018, 03:30:38 AM
The no.1 exchange which is famous amongst everyone currently is Binance. You can also buy Binance Coin(BNB) to reduce the exchange fees by half. Another great option is Kucoin exchange. They also provide their own coin which goes by the name of Kucoin Shares(KCS). You receive a percentage of the exchange earnings as per your share holding amount.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 03:51:36 PM
i am use binance and bittrex. easy to use and fast
Pages:
Jump to: