Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 38. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
March 04, 2018, 04:50:43 AM
i think binance and kucoin are very user friendly and easy accessible for newbies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 04:48:52 AM
newbie come to market exchange need to be avoid something like margin until they learn some technical. My recommend is bittrex. It is a stable exchange without margin  Tongue
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
March 04, 2018, 04:45:03 AM
Binance is enough for me, it has mobile app and easy to used and also high volume. I like binance because it is only listing good coin according to their information. So i may say binance is good exchange for beginners. And i never have any problem yet with this exchange as long i used it.
There are many websites which are sharing dolllarov on cryptocurrency. After that, for a beginner it is best to start trading Etherdelta or IDEX. Both simple to operate.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 04:39:43 AM
The best exchange for beginners is Binance or Kucoin . Their interface is very clean  and much easier to operate than some exchanges like etherdelta .
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 04:33:07 AM
there's a lot of good and high exchanges like binance, cobinhood and hitbtc but check if your token is listed on those exchanges. try also to join on telegram channel of your token to get news
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
March 04, 2018, 04:31:40 AM
ofcourse cobinhood exchange with zero trading fees. very fast and user friendly exchange.
i moved all of my portfolio to there.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 04:24:18 AM
Binance is enough for me, it has mobile app and easy to used and also high volume. I like binance because it is only listing good coin according to their information. So i may say binance is good exchange for beginners. And i never have any problem yet with this exchange as long i used it.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
March 04, 2018, 04:18:03 AM
Tell you what, why not just open several exhange accounts and try all of them? You do not even need to trade, just test out all the platforms and see for yourself. I started as a complete newbie myself with zero trading experience inside or outside crypto. But I found that most of the stuff was easy to learn. Of course, read all the help guides for all the exchanges and read EVERYTHING.

Oh and, verify yourself before you do anything.
That is really dfifficult for a newbie to choose an exchange for buying and investing money in altcoins, for me for the first time i use yobit and after that when get some experience there, then also use bittrex, it is really a good and trusted exchange one can use any amount of money through this exchange for trading altcoins.
Exactly as a newbie it is difficult to choose a soecific exchange and you don't even know what is happening and what kind of the trading is doing here. It is difficult to understand enough. For a newbie i think bittrex us best because there is no kind of stop order or it is simple and easy to use.
Even if they are newbie but if they have the willingness to learn any site is good for them as long as a certain site
has a good reputation. Most sites have a standard fees(trading, withdrawal, and deposit if applicable), so a newbie can easily understand this
thing if he will continue to educate himself.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
March 04, 2018, 02:39:00 AM
Tell you what, why not just open several exhange accounts and try all of them? You do not even need to trade, just test out all the platforms and see for yourself. I started as a complete newbie myself with zero trading experience inside or outside crypto. But I found that most of the stuff was easy to learn. Of course, read all the help guides for all the exchanges and read EVERYTHING.

That is really dfifficult for a newbie to choose an exchange for buying and investing money in altcoins, for me for the first time i use yobit and after that when get some experience there, then also use bittrex, it is really a good and trusted exchange one can use any amount of money through this exchange for trading altcoins.
Exactly as a newbie it is difficult to choose a soecific exchange and you don't even know what is happening and what kind of the trading is doing here. It is difficult to understand enough. For a newbie i think bittrex us best because there is no kind of stop order or it is simple and easy to use.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
March 04, 2018, 02:31:18 AM
Best exchange for beginner?
What you meant "beginner"?
I think beginner mean: you do not have much money, so you need an exchange(s) that:
- Easy to use/Easy to register is the most important (no need to verify by photo ID...)
- Low fee

When you have more money, you the most important factor when you choose exchange(s) is the reputation. If you deposit your money into a exchange that not legit, you may lose them all.

So:
- For beginner: Binance, Wex, Cryptonia, Bibox, Kucoin... is good choice
- Legit exchange you should consider: Bittrex, Bifinex, Poloniex

Good luck!
Activity: 295
March 04, 2018, 02:04:52 AM
I recomend you c cex trading site it is good to practice how to buy and sell a altcoins. You practice buy low sell high.
Activity: 14
March 04, 2018, 02:01:49 AM
coinbase is probably the easiest in that you can use your credit card to buy in. shapeshift is also a good one.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
March 04, 2018, 01:52:19 AM

Activity: 154
March 04, 2018, 01:48:26 AM
a lot of exchanges require verification thing... i submitted my account for verification on kraken a few days ago but nothing happens... could someone tell me what is their problem?
Activity: 21
March 03, 2018, 11:34:30 PM
Binance and Kucoin
Activity: 134
March 03, 2018, 11:20:44 PM
I think best exchange for beginner is binance, u can register and buy altcoin Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
March 03, 2018, 11:09:10 PM
I think the best exchange at this time is Binance

I find it easy to use Binance too the first time I've used it. The first exchanger I've used was Bittrex but I find Binance a bit more user friendly. I think you just need to register to all exchangers out there to know which one is best for you.
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 11:08:48 PM
Bittrex is the easiest for beginner but not the best IMO
The best for now is definitely Binance exchange. You don't need to do KYC on binance when your daily withdrawal less than 2 btc.
Activity: 17
March 03, 2018, 11:07:29 PM
Bittrex has suspended new account requests (since December) except for corporations and "special invitees."  IMO, the fact it's 2.5 months later and still in effect says they're only interested in new accounts for corporations and large ocean mammals.
Activity: 210
March 03, 2018, 10:58:53 PM
Bittrex is the easiest for beginner but not the best IMO
Pages:
Jump to: