Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 11. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 07:15:13 PM
IDEX is awesome exchange for me, it's decentralised and I dont have to take my f... pic with their name on piece of paper, I flipped out when poloniex, kucoin and others started asking that! Cons are that its only erc20 exchange, but for traders that shouldnt be problem. And I didn't yet figure out how to claim my aura tokens...  Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 07:07:57 PM
it's better not to exchange anything now because most likely you will lose very much on this
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 12, 2018, 07:06:47 PM
There is no one exchange. There are a large number of exchanges and you need to trade on most of them. I recommend that you study what is inter-exchange arbitrage.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
December 11, 2018, 07:04:57 PM
Well people will always recommend Bianance exchange, they are one of the best in the game because of their volume, So will still recommend Bianance for you, they have both mobile and web and are planing to launch their dex soon.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
December 11, 2018, 06:59:13 PM
Most friendly exchange for beginners has to be Mercatox. Mercatox offers one of the easiest and most user friendly interface. It doesn't require much in terms of kyc protocols and also has one of the lowest transaction fees and withdrawal fees available in this industry. With a timely responsive customer support system also in place. It also offers multiple layers of user accounts security including IP checks, email authentication and 2fa authentication making it one of the most secured trading platforms. It will be my first recommendation for any new person starting out in this industry.
Activity: 364
December 11, 2018, 06:57:16 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

For me the best exchange for the traders is binance. Binance is one of the best exchange in cryptocurrency, if i am not mistaken Binance is the top 1 exchange now. Lpw fees, easy to trade and no buff. I recommend Binance to everyone.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 11, 2018, 06:54:17 PM
Most of all exchanges I like Binance. Because on this exchange there are very large volumes of traded coins and tokens. But I also follow the development of decentralized exchanges (BNT, Waves).
I like Binance too, it looks attractive and easy to use, it's quite easy for newcomers because the available charts and bars are easy to learn. Moreover, binance is one of the most popular exchanges today.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
December 11, 2018, 06:07:37 PM
Most of all exchanges I like Binance. Because on this exchange there are very large volumes of traded coins and tokens. But I also follow the development of decentralized exchanges (BNT, Waves).
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 05:50:23 PM
I am in crypto market since 2016. Firsty, I traded on BTC-e exchange but in 2017 there was a bad moment in their work so I changed it on bittrex. And now I'm still using it for trading.
Activity: 994
December 11, 2018, 05:37:18 PM
indeed there are very many exchanges now and in my opinion the best and most frequent exchange I use is Bittrex and Binance because of the very guaranteed cost and security
copper member
Activity: 308
December 11, 2018, 05:24:05 PM
Binance has always been the favorite because of the huge volume popularity and security but kucoin have been of a special interest because the can allow a trade of even the lowest of amount while Binance minimum trade amount of $10 makes it unfavorable for small traders
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
December 11, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

i tried many exchanges like bittrex, poloniex, hitbtc, livecoin, cryptopia, mercatox, coinbene but the one with i found myself better is binance
copper member
Activity: 280
December 11, 2018, 04:20:50 PM
As a beginner I suggest you for exhcnages with maximum security controls, high trading volume, intuitive UI and couple more. You should checkout binance or coinex. There are other cool ones though. Watch out for Encrybit as well
Activity: 448
December 11, 2018, 04:16:35 PM
At the moment there are several interesting and reliable exchanges. Many traders choose binance. I also like this exchange.
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 11, 2018, 04:14:36 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
Everyone must have a different opinion because this depends on your taste. So even though I say if Binance is the best exchange with low transaction fee, not necessarily your opinion will be the same as mine. Regarding transaction fees it is relative. I mean even though each exchange has a different fee, but the difference is very thin. So choose your own choice by trying it one by one
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 11, 2018, 03:19:11 PM
Actually, i haven't traded for a long time but my opinion is Binance because They are always related with customers and there were happen a lot of hack things but they always paid money to customers which were taken damage.
There are new exchanges are coming soon that will guarantee clients safety. I guess one of the first exchange is Nasdaq. Other exchanges will follow them right after service launch.
Activity: 434
December 11, 2018, 03:07:38 PM
Actually, i haven't traded for a long time but my opinion is Binance because They are always related with customers and there were happen a lot of hack things but they always paid money to customers which were taken damage.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
December 11, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

Always look and check the latest top 10 exchange at the market https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ but in my suggestion Coinbene,

Binance and Idax are the good one to use as a newbie here in crypto world.
Why do you consider Coinbene the best solution?  Considering your words that binance is for newbies, then Coinbene is for professionals?
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
December 11, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

Always look and check the latest top 10 exchange at the market https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ but in my suggestion Coinbene,

Binance and Idax are the good one to use as a newbie here in crypto world.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 11, 2018, 02:24:37 PM
The best exchanges are those that provide maximum functionality for traders and ensure maximum safety of their funds. These are exchanges such as finance, bittrex, bitfinex.
Pages:
Jump to: