Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 36. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 11:05:50 PM
 Wink Despite the fact that recently there have been a lot of scammers, there are very successful and promising ICOs, I believe that a great success awaits: Shivom, Arcblock, SprintX, KYC and others, there are a lot of them in my portfolio. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 09:55:09 PM
I havent seen any ICOs that have caught my eye in the past 4 months. Bloom was the last thing i got into and finally bag held to profit lol
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 06:40:58 PM
My take is :
Bitrace
Bobsrepair
Nodepower
Sharpay
Activity: 350
May 14, 2018, 05:07:17 PM
BIT.GAME project looks pretty interesting, advise, what to look for when choosing an object for investment?
well ... it looks good, I like the idea of own exchange, but they will need to issue coins for another exchange so that you can sell coins and not exchange for gaming assets
Join Telegram group te get all news about BIT.GAME
https://t.me/BIT_GAME_PROJECT
Thanks for the link! I'll watch the project
Activity: 308
May 14, 2018, 02:10:54 PM
BIT.GAME project looks pretty interesting, advise, what to look for when choosing an object for investment?
well ... it looks good, I like the idea of own exchange, but they will need to issue coins for another exchange so that you can sell coins and not exchange for gaming assets
Join Telegram group te get all news about BIT.GAME
https://t.me/BIT_GAME_PROJECT
Activity: 308
May 14, 2018, 10:44:05 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 10:37:37 AM
For me the best ICO of 2018 are:

World wifi
EtherInc
NEX
Coinvest
Photo chain

I agree with you about the project Coinvest! It has a great idea, working product. Today, coins have been sent to the participants of the campaign bounty, so we can see that team fulfills its promises!
Activity: 74
May 14, 2018, 10:16:44 AM
This may become the second Binance,  
they also have their coin and give you 5 of them after registration,   project looks good.

Binex.trade
Activity: 135
May 14, 2018, 09:48:49 AM
I am doing analysis on Vernam project and will be able to share more once I fully complete it, but already now I like the project due to strong points:

1. Team - both IT and financial background, previous on-hand business experience and diversified
2. Market - Insurance is one of the oldest and biggest industries across the world. And it hasn’t changed significantly since its very creation. We believe the time has come! Documents dating from ancient China and Babylon prove that merchants have pooled resources and have allocated small amounts of money to protect themselves from losing their valuable cargo, while transporting it. As the industry developed, more advanced products like fire insur-ance and life insurance appeared – while statistical methods became utilized to predict the risk profile of a customer and the likelihood of an event occurring. Nowadays, insurance is a global industry estimated at $4.73 trillion in 2016 and growing at an annual rate of over 3% .
4. Advisors team - looks like a mix of business people and "mini-stars", likely some of them will remain for post ICO business development.
5. Whitepaper - white-paper and one pager are very user-friendly, which include explicit roadmap with detailed use of proceeds and how the ecosystem works.

VRN tokens with 40% discount and PreSale is starting in 24 hours  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 14, 2018, 09:16:40 AM
i myself have invested a sum in ico rock mining. I think it's a good project in 2018
What is Ice Rock Mining???
The Ice Rock mine is located in a former Soviet military bunker. The natural constant temperature is 12 celcius, which drastically reduces electricity costs as we do not need to cool the system. This is perfect and saves a lot of money on energy. Better than in China or other dangerous countries
Over $8 240 338 have already been collected for the project Very good  Smiley
Activity: 392
May 14, 2018, 09:05:58 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
May 14, 2018, 04:26:30 AM
I would like to nominate you for a good ICO according to my assessment.

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

Mammoth platform pre-sale will begin on June 1, 2018.
This project is likely to be a great success this year.
Consider investing if you can.
Good luck!
Activity: 182
May 14, 2018, 04:12:40 AM
Obviously, the ico of the QuarkChain project is one of the most anticipated at the moment. Can you score 60+ points and then win the lottery? I really want to be an investor in this project

How exactly is the score made up? I'm seeing most people I know say they scored in the 20s.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 12:40:36 PM
BIT.GAME project. Development and support of games on the blockchain. Bonus 10% for participation
https://www.bit.game/
Have you invested already? Do they distributing tokens right away or after ICO?
After ICO. They promise to do it in about 5 days.
Well ... it's as usual will take a couple of weeks ... But there's nothing wrong with that, I'm watching several big projects now. A month has passed, and they still have not paid the tokens
It seems that this project is in itself an exchange, so their coin will be sold on their own stock exchange?
It is planned so. However, for sale and exchange for other coins, there must be at least one third-party exchange where you can do this
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
May 12, 2018, 11:16:31 PM
One of the most revolutionary projects for 2018 is undoubtedly in my signature:

MULTIVERSUM: relational blockchain, POI system, rollback to prevent fraud, new generation wallet with biometric access and multicurrency, interoperability with other blockchains, smart contracts, etc.

Two other very promising ico for this 2018 are:

Pchain, which will be the first system in the world to support the Ethereum virtual machine (EVM), with Dr. Feng, inventor of the first blockchain patent in China and another 22 patents, considered the chinese V. Buterin

Nex: new platform for decentralized trade and exchange, based on the Neo blockchain
Activity: 324
May 12, 2018, 02:46:49 PM
BIT.GAME project. Development and support of games on the blockchain. Bonus 10% for participation
Well ... it's as usual will take a couple of weeks ... But there's nothing wrong with that, I'm watching several big projects now. A month has passed, and they still have not paid the tokens
It seems that this project is in itself an exchange, so their coin will be sold on their own stock exchange?
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
May 12, 2018, 02:11:16 PM
Obviously, the ico of the QuarkChain project is one of the most anticipated at the moment. Can you score 60+ points and then win the lottery? I really want to be an investor in this project
Activity: 378
May 12, 2018, 02:06:36 PM
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 12, 2018, 09:46:40 AM
I think the ICO I promote in my signature is worth investing, because it will provide a very useful platform for investors and merchants.
Pages:
Jump to: