Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 37. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 08:58:31 AM
BIT.GAME project. Development and support of games on the blockchain. Bonus 10% for participation
https://www.bit.game/
Have you invested already? Do they distributing tokens right away or after ICO?
After ICO. They promise to do it in about 5 days.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
May 11, 2018, 04:58:53 PM
Without a doubt, these are blockchains. Also good are the projects associated with the Internet of things. but here now there is another problem-most of the top projects are almost impossible to go. Take the same Dfinity, Mainframe, Neonexchange, NuCypher, etc. It remains to collect airdrop with such projects, and to buy on the exchange with the X's))
Activity: 350
May 11, 2018, 04:33:16 PM
BIT.GAME project. Development and support of games on the blockchain. Bonus 10% for participation
Have you invested already? Do they distributing tokens right away or after ICO?
Activity: 350
May 11, 2018, 09:14:42 AM
Activity: 42
May 11, 2018, 02:39:32 AM
I agree with David, and to Paytomat account, many heard, really good company, from the recent only began to invest and in principle, everything is still elegant.  They are very worried about the relevance of their project.  but in principle this is the core role of the ICO
May 11, 2018, 02:39:20 AM
I read this telegram from Paytomat, and it really looks transparent and clean.  This is a rarity because I usually see some cheating on the sites.  And this Paytomat is trusting, so I'll try to invest, and see it there
Activity: 28
May 11, 2018, 02:39:05 AM
Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
May 11, 2018, 02:38:43 AM
If we talk about promising ICO companies, they even identified themselves with a more recent NEM, recently they started co-operating with Paytomat, I decided to try to invest and still remain satisfied.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
May 11, 2018, 02:06:17 AM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.
I invest in Durov's ICO, if there is such an opportunity. I believe that this is the best ICO of 2018. I think they will bring it to mind and would make a great project.
Is it even possible for ordinary cryptoenthusiasts like us on this forum participate in Durov's ICO? I want to invest too.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
BIB Exchange
May 11, 2018, 12:09:12 AM
anyone here know Abyss. I hear people called abyss is ICO 2.0 - DAICO. maybe this will become best ICO on 2018.
Activity: 95
May 10, 2018, 07:38:21 PM
There are now many ICO projects, but to choose a potential ICO project in the future is difficult to choose, please refer to this project https://virtonomics.io/en/ because it has benefits great for everyone's future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 05:36:57 PM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.
I invest in Durov's ICO, if there is such an opportunity. I believe that this is the best ICO of 2018. I think they will bring it to mind and would make a great project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 10, 2018, 05:30:51 PM
Localcoinswap and Aitheon will shock everyone this year. A lot of people are interested on those two because of the team behind it. You look at the tokens sold, you will know right away that it will be a successful alternate coin. x10 x100 coins doesn't make a lot of noise until they reached the moon. Same thing will happen to those two. Check my signature below to know the details.
Merit: 13
May 10, 2018, 03:56:50 PM
I want to participate in the ico Wanchain, which will be held in mid-June. I consider it one of the most perspective ico this year.
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 08:54:53 AM
What do you think about Blockshipping?
It is still in pre-ICO phase but could be a good long term buy?

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers. The GSCP ICO opens in May.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.
Activity: 324
May 10, 2018, 08:51:13 AM
Have you heard about the BIT.GAME project? I want to invest, but I'm upset about the lack of a bonus when investing less than 10 ETH
You were deceived. 10% bonus for everyone who invests in the first 10 days of sale. 5% for those who have invested more than 10ETH
Nice bonus. I will join whitelist
Exactly. Really a good bonus, but it all depends on how much you will invest.
What's the difference? Do you invest for the sake of a bonus? Or for real profit?
Activity: 150
Merit: 29
Happy mother of 5 children
May 10, 2018, 01:56:08 AM
This is a difficult question, because the year is not over yet. But I think that such ICO results, which were in 2017, will not show any ICO now. The fact that distinguish a good project from outright fraud is becoming more difficult.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
May 09, 2018, 07:26:41 PM
I haven't seen the ICO scam lately. they were so quiet. you have to be careful after the second half of the year. they appear when the market is moving up.

my opinion, neo projects will be very good in the past, now and in the future. Yggdrash, Edenhain, Quarkchain, Dfinity... Wink
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 07:18:41 PM
I believe that ArcBlock is a very promising project, the team is very professional and the project is developing rapidly, we have collected a tough cap, I hope that this year the project will very well prove itself. I want to recommend one more project for you, this is egrita. Arkblok is the partner of this project, so I am confident in its success.
Egretia now is strategically partnering with ArcBlock. Egretia and ArcBlock will develop broad cooperation in the field of HTML5 blockchain games. ICO will be at the end of May
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 07:08:16 PM
I think that https://yggdrash.io/ is a very promising project, the team very quickly gathered the necessary. amount, about 30-40 million, the excitement was great, I think that the team will not let you down
Pages:
Jump to: