Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 39. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 03:00:09 PM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
Check-out Shivom. It's about human genom that will create a huge impact on health care industry. Check-out WELL ico as well. It's also a healthcare platform that you could connect to any healthcare provider/personnel anywhere in the world. It will be much cheaper and much faster.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 07, 2018, 09:07:02 AM
Have you heard about the BIT.GAME project? I want to invest, but I'm upset about the lack of a bonus when investing less than 10 ETH
If you are seriously engaged in investing - then 10 ETH is quite an adequate amount. It is better to study the project and make a decision.
From a small investment, profits will also be small ...
Given the growing popularity and demand for the blockchain in everything in a row - the project will have a great success.
You're right. Unfortunately, now games are developing much better than medicine ... However, for investment, you can consider this candidate

Actually, there have already been a number of projects that are in line with medicine. If I am not mistaken, there are several running, or perhaps recently finished, ICOs in the medical field. I have seen Medichain and Medicalchain in Twitter. I am not so sure about their exact project names but that sounds right. Both appears to be great ICOs as well. Gaming has always been very popular in terms of online development.

SprintX is also one of the ICOs that have great potentials. I think the project had already raised $15,000,000 in private sale. 
Activity: 378
May 07, 2018, 08:42:49 AM
Have you heard about the BIT.GAME project? I want to invest, but I'm upset about the lack of a bonus when investing less than 10 ETH
If you are seriously engaged in investing - then 10 ETH is quite an adequate amount. It is better to study the project and make a decision.
Given the growing popularity and demand for the blockchain in everything in a row - the project will have a great success.
You're right. Unfortunately, now games are developing much better than medicine ... However, for investment, you can consider this candidate
It seems an excellent project. I will think about it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
May 06, 2018, 05:23:37 PM
I can't choose only one. Hard to predict which one could be the best.
But I have a list where I am going to invest or I already invested.
1. Project Shivom
2. Blockshipping
3. Acorn collective
4. Bittwatt
5. We power
6. Robotina
7. Sapien
8. Thrive
9. Zebi
10. Cardstack

Well diversified. Now just need to hodl until Lambo.
Activity: 135
May 06, 2018, 05:09:06 PM
I'm planning to join to Vernam ICO which a new generation of insurance process on the blockchain, this projects is very good and have very high hype so they can get good money.
Activity: 342
May 06, 2018, 04:33:16 PM
Activity: 378
May 06, 2018, 03:01:02 PM
Activity: 322
May 06, 2018, 01:58:22 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
May 06, 2018, 12:36:40 PM
What do you think about Blockshipping ICO?

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers. The GSCP ICO opens in May.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.
Activity: 392
May 06, 2018, 12:25:14 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
May 06, 2018, 12:14:55 PM
quarkchain is looking so strong. never an investment suggestion but i believe in this one. and also i will not buy marinecoin. thank you Smiley)

yes, quarkchain is my personal favorite upcoming ICO as well. Though many other strong projects are coming too, among them, who starts their ICO soon, i'm also looking at HeroNode, Atonomi, OneLedger.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
May 06, 2018, 11:45:38 AM
I think it is Local Coin Swap . Decentralized exchanges will change future and replace traditional exchanges. The main goal of crypto is avoid intermediaries, so traditional exchanges will die. Yhus far only Ether delta was presented on this market, Local coin swap is far better
Activity: 82
May 06, 2018, 10:54:54 AM
Most likely, Faceter does not need a presentation: Preico for 10 million dollars is closed in 20 seconds, 60% of tokens are sold in 2 weeks.  The project creates "video surveillance 2.0" - an intelligent system capable of not only recognizing faces, but also individual objects, actions and simulating possible developments, warning the owner of the danger.  The project already has a technical embodiment, and not just pictures on paper, as is often the case with such "revolutionary projects".
Activity: 322
Merit: 154
May 06, 2018, 08:41:39 AM
quarkchain is looking so strong. never an investment suggestion but i believe in this one. and also i will not buy marinecoin. thank you Smiley)
May 06, 2018, 08:36:59 AM
Hi guys! Pay attention to BIT.GAME project!

WORLD'S FIRST EXCHANGE FOR BLOCKCHAIN GAMES

Website WWW.BIT.GAME
Telegram https://t.me/BIT_GAME_PROJECT
Facebook www.facebook.com/BitGameExchange
Twitter www.twitter.com/BitGameEN
Github www.github.com/BitGameEN
Reddit https://www.reddit.com/user/BitGameEN

It looks interesting. I can't open their site. Is this something to develop games on the blockchain?

Yes, that's why developers should no longer worry about this, because BIT is meant to help!

I don't understand, what is the use of it? Who will use this?

BIT.GAME platform offers technical support, incubation funds and asset trading for innovative, high-potential game projects. They could accept all kinds of games and some games will be released soon.
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 07:54:43 AM
I think Smart Containers is a good choice. Token sale opening date  7th Jun 2018 !!!!!!!
Token sale closing date 30. Jun 2018

Smart Containers Group is a Swiss high-tech container provider aiming to create the first fully autonomous container based on blockchain technology, consequently disrupting the logistic industry. Good luck with your investment

https://smartcontainers.ch/
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
May 06, 2018, 07:23:22 AM
In my opinion RSK Rootstock will be a game changer in 2018 (if their launch is in 2018 of course, not completely sure about it). I have no idea why do you, people, mention garbage ICOs in this thread. However I understand most of candidates are going to launch in 2019 - i.e. Hashgraph, Dfinity, Solana etc., so it's not the easiest task to pick sth big for 2018.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 06:49:40 AM
Yes, I think there are a lot of ICO projects that are good for 2018, It would be better if we do our own research and find out what ICO projects really bring improvement to life so I give That ICO is https://cardstack.com brings a great income.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
May 06, 2018, 06:02:21 AM

I think that it is worth noting such projects as Pindify and Aragon. These companies have collected a hard cap and their coins grow in price every day. These are really promising projects that ended in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: