Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 8. (Read 45248 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 08:03:41 PM
Not many good ICOs been around in July.  I think there was Sparkster that got a lot of hype (I didn't invest and not a fan because of their marketing strategy), and Quadrant Protocol (did well in Private sale but it seems they fail in their ICO and sold almost nothing).
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 06:24:17 PM
Yes, today's ICO investment is a form of preference for speeding up profits, but many of the issues surrounding ICO projects have made some investors frustrated. I would like to introduce one of the ICO projects, the most thorough and complete. You will have a glimpse of how to visit their website and media groups. Consider speculation, because it will be great with all. The main is ADC, referenced at here https://asiadevcoin.com/
Activity: 102
July 19, 2018, 08:05:55 PM
The value of the ADC converted to the actual asset is fixed from the time ADC invests (the ADC invests in the initial value of 3ADC / m2, no matter how much the property price increases there. Again, it is still 3ADC / m2 unchanged). In addition, the ADC for the open real estate project also allows project developers to connect to the ADC and attract decentralized development funds through the ADC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 03:30:25 AM
IAgon is one of the most noteworthy and promising ICOs for creative and daring ideas. They are ready to add the MVP version on their platform. The process of sharing the microprocessor in a clever and decentralized cycle. Incorporating the sharding protocol ensures the integrity of hierarchical data systems on the cloud. I highly appreciate the potential of this project. Consider the party with IAGON. Mainsale is now live !!
Activity: 134
July 19, 2018, 02:54:50 AM
interesting, what do you think about 3DES? They did a successful presale and are finishing the ICO, MVP is ready. Announced the project scale up. They launched their token on etherdelta and will move on to IDEX. Is it ok for a project? I'm thinking about buying the tokens on exchange while it's cheap.
Activity: 154
July 17, 2018, 10:48:37 AM
Can you sum me up the good ico ico projects that are not too many options? I'm a novice looking to earn more from it but I'm not sure about my choice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 09:41:18 AM
Now a lot of people are trying to participate in high and very high icos, losing sight of the other medium, like eloncity, for example, which can also give xx.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
July 17, 2018, 08:39:24 AM
Name an ICO to buy for July 2018 that can be a gem later?
I believe, that the best ICO for July 2018 is Dxchain, but there are a lot of difficult tasks, for example, to write an article. So you can earn points to take part in the ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 08:23:59 AM
nobody knows about it, and everyone has their own beliefs, I personally believe that ''EXTOKE FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED ERC20 EXCHANGE'' will be best ICO for july 2018.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 17, 2018, 01:32:46 AM
take a look at mycryptobank, I think it's the best ICO this month, when viewed from the website page they have reached softcap in pre-ico that started 16th july yesterday, the team and ico concept is very good, you can see the reviews in icobech or ann thread them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 12:53:39 AM
Now there is a very large number of ICO that have a great idea. The problem is that many of them are common scams.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
July 16, 2018, 11:19:34 PM
I see data blockchain and gcgx is the best ico for this month, I think the project with the concept of exchange it has good potential
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 06:04:14 PM
CGCX is an upcoming hybrid exchange, where both crypto and traditional assets can be traded. Imagine investing your crypto profits into a stable and regulated real estate fund.
IDAP is a blockchain based derivates network, bound to attract institutional money once its live.

The key about good ICO's is having an active team thats taking steps in the right direction. If a team can't make the time to tweet once a day about updates, how are they gonna run a business?
I also hope for this team and I believe in the prospects of the ico company. Of course, even if the ico company ends
  then all Bounty participants, as well as investors, will be able to get a very good income. informing all participants about how things are going for the team and the company should be mandatory.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
July 16, 2018, 02:38:59 PM
CGCX is an upcoming hybrid exchange, where both crypto and traditional assets can be traded. Imagine investing your crypto profits into a stable and regulated real estate fund.
IDAP is a blockchain based derivates network, bound to attract institutional money once its live.

The key about good ICO's is having an active team thats taking steps in the right direction. If a team can't make the time to tweet once a day about updates, how are they gonna run a business?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
July 16, 2018, 02:10:55 PM
Take a look at  EOT (EON) ICO that stands for Entertainment Open Network Protocol. It is a protocol for decentralized games and has big benefits to gaming community. See more details at its website in my signature or this link:
https://steemit.com/@eontoken

Yeah, that is also a very good one. They already released a couple of games like CryptoAlpaca Meow-AR Cat, Etherfifa etc. Raised 10M and most probably will reach their hard cap...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
July 16, 2018, 01:59:47 PM
Take a look at  EOT (EON) ICO that stands for Entertainment Open Network Protocol. It is a protocol for decentralized games and has big benefits to gaming community. See more details at its website in my signature or this link:
well, it is very good to promote the project that we use for now. I also feel that romad is a good project, especially so many partners in this project who are really experienced. even I heard that there are big investors among them. but we can not confirm that this is the best ICO, because this year is not finished until december.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 01:52:37 PM
Name an ICO to buy for July 2018 that can be a gem later?

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article by Sergey Ulankin, RAWG's Editor-in-Chief, where he explains what has been done so far and what will be the future updates:

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-5-vision-and-current-state-69127bfbeb2a

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
July 16, 2018, 01:41:40 PM
Activity: 182
July 16, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
Creating a new financial ecosystem is ver hard goal. This ecosystem will also meet the strictest regulatory requirements implementing KYC and AML policies. In particular, filling the ecosystem’s singular KYC will allow participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC Wallet at the same time to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments.
Transparency is also key in INGOT Coin as all transaction-related information such as trades, investors, volumes and detailed data of all transactions within the ecosystem will be publicly available on a decentralized ledger.The INGOT Coin team is made up of 31 people, with enough experience in financial markets, risk management, marketing, development, engineering, design and business development.
The founders of INGOT Coin are:
Iman Mutlaq, partner at Global Alliance Partners, director at INGOT Brokers Australia and CEO at Sigma Ltd. Iman has been in the financial services world since 1993, with over 20 years of experience in the market.
H.E Sheikh Ali Abdulla Isa Al Khalifa, Executive Chairman of Sadad and Chairman of INGOT Consultation Bahrain. Sheikh Ali has a broad experience in financial, trading and investments sectors.
The Advisory Board is comprised of 15 advisors, including some well-known names in the ICO industry such as Naviin Kapoor, Sydney Ifergan or Bogdan Fiedur, which provide their expertise in ICO consulting, blockchain technology, legal and investment management.
There are many signs pointing out to a successful ICO here. First of all, the company behind the project, INGOT Group, has been in the market since 1993 which is positive as the founders of the project have a wide experience in the financial markets so they know what they’re doing and how the business work. Also, the ICO white paper is well-written and provides enough information about the business model, including forecasts for revenues and token price.
To cap everything, some of the Advisory Board members have helped to develop several successful ICOs and the company has started to sign several partnerships this month.

The main INGOT Coin ICO weakness is that no marketing plan and no competitor analysis are provided in the white paper. The latter makes sense as probably there’s not a similar solution in the market right now, though you can find competitors for some of the ecosystem components, especially in the crypto exchanges field.  
All in all, a very interesting project as INGOT Coin proposes an innovative, cost-effective solution to integrate several financial services under one umbrella.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
July 15, 2018, 10:11:16 PM
I think Yumerium is one of them! The team is really huge and pay-to-play model is the future of gaming. They have released 4 games already. They are the first and biggest VR arcade franchise in Korea with over 30 locations. Their private sale and all 3 rounds sold out (125M tokens). You can check their CEO's interviews on Youtube. He is brilliant.
Pages:
Jump to: