Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 6. (Read 45248 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 06:14:31 PM
Check ZEEX

Backed by ZEEK founder of zeex. ZEEK is dealing with gift cards however silly it sounds it actually works, big companies like starbucks, amazon etc by issuing their own gift cards (you can see loads of them in the supermarkets) are getting funds that before the actual purchase in their shop is made ....
so diy and diversify your portfolio
Activity: 116
July 31, 2018, 05:48:03 PM
I prefer Kelvin Blockchain, becuase of it interesting idea and problem-solving, this must be solid project. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 05:39:44 PM
Ankr Network published token metrics and the conditions of the sales: Crowdsale ($ 3.3 million):
5% of tokens at the price of $ 0.0066

Presale ($ 14.5 million):
  ͇5͇% ͇ ͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇
- at the price of $ 0.0033 (lock 6 months) = 100% bonus
- at the price of 0.0044 $ (without lock) = 50% bonus

͇25͇% ͇ ͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇
- at the price of $ 0.0044 (lock 6 months) = 50% bonus
- at the price of $ 0.0055 (without lock) = 25% bonus

⚠️ 60% of all preset tokens are sold without lock and immediately can be sold on exchange.

I think that the high bonus and lack of locks for early investors reduce the attractiveness of the contribution to the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 05:22:56 PM
Today start Ico DREP (https://www.drep.org/) is a decentralised ecosystem based on Blockchain technology which empowers various Internet platforms to quantify and monetise reputation value. Project developers plan to present to the whole world a blockchain that can record the overall Internet activity of users (comments, preferences, priorities, actions, reviews, etc.). Then all this will be translated into reputation points based on a special rating control system.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 03:11:19 AM
I suppose, best ICO for August 2018 are Ankr Network, Neonexchange (but whitelist is closed in spring) and Dxchain (but there it was necessary to write an article, make a video, etc).
Activity: 91
July 31, 2018, 02:48:21 AM
Best ICO for August 2018

When hub ICO
       Trilliant ICO
       Cryptoriya ICO
       Mb8coin ICO
       Smart advertising transaction token ICO
Activity: 560
July 30, 2018, 04:26:39 PM
Hi Guys, i'm investing in the AsuraCoin ICO. The team of AsuraCoin is creating the first self-sustainable eSports platform (you can try the platform here http://asuraworld.com/). The project is on NEO Blockchain. The SoftCap is reached and around 182 million tokens were sold.

https://i.imgur.com/VQJyrfF.jpg

Less then 24 Hours remaining to contribute to the Asura World Crowdsale. What do you think about the project? Cheesy
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 04:08:38 PM
I do not want to insist, you take all the decision at your own peril, but I advise you to take a closer look at ModulToken. A good project, a strong team, I'm sure it will be something
if honestly guys, then something recently I can not find worthy ico companies, To participate. There are more or less unattractive, and at the same time I risk doing my work for free.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
July 30, 2018, 03:54:46 PM
I do not want to insist, you take all the decision at your own peril, but I advise you to take a closer look at ModulToken. A good project, a strong team, I'm sure it will be something
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 30, 2018, 02:58:57 PM
I think the best ICO to be invested in august 2018 is ICO AIMEDIS. I am sure this ICO will provide many advantages, I see AIMEDIS ​​project is quite successful. And I advise you to invest in this ICO. You can take a look at this ICO Website. https://aim.aimedis.com 

Official presale live - get your 21% bonus now!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 12:49:21 PM
I'm following anlr network ico for august, it's whitelist has open yesterday so you can register to it. Another project is nexexchange I hope they can do ico at august, waiting from long time.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
July 30, 2018, 12:32:02 PM
I will choose eloncity. ICO that I am carrying out the signature campaign. Till now. Eloncity has been a lot of investors involved. More than 10 crypto companies have confirmed their investment in eltoncity. So this will be the most successful project in August
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 02:15:36 PM
I support KubitX, I always liked the ICOs with exchange goals and this one seems to be trustful and I hope they will do what they promise with the quick functions and work on their platform. They have already raised almost $1M and that's just the beginning.
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 02:13:45 PM
My TOP-3 ICO for August 2018:
1) CertiK (Binance Lab invested = Binance listing)
2) Eloncity (OKex invested = OKex listing)
3) Spatium (Ian Balina's gem "Belarus" code name = 100x)
but DYOR

You have chosen the beautiful icos.I follow all of it.I will look specifically at the Certik ico.It's a very important thing to be listed on the binance exchange
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
July 29, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
Best ICO for June-July is with no doubt Evident Proof. Evident Proof is a blockchain and token-based service, Evident Proof turns documents, transactions, and data events into immutable, unhackable proof. They have team of sheer expertise and some big partners. Ranked 4.3 on trackICO. They have good community support as well.

This would be a brilliant pick with a potential project.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 12:09:50 PM
Name an ICO to buy for August 2018 that can be a gem later?
It's hard to say which ICOS is the best in August because i think it's too sensitive and it's up to the individual to judge which strategy is not good.
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
July 29, 2018, 11:22:45 AM
My TOP-3 ICO for August 2018:
1) CertiK (Binance Lab invested = Binance listing)
2) Eloncity (OKex invested = OKex listing)
3) Spatium (Ian Balina's gem "Belarus" code name = 100x)
but DYOR
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 12:47:32 PM
I strongly believe that zeex has got it what it takes to be prime ICO and an operating succesfull venture when operating at has all the marks of a well thought over project

https://www.zeex.me/
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 27, 2018, 12:09:32 PM
I think in 2018 there will be many ICOs that fail to reach softcap, this is because the number of ICOs that together makes the competition very tight, and I think some of the ICO I follow and I think the best is Jinbi, Worldbitbank and Ubex.
Activity: 135
July 27, 2018, 11:04:34 AM
The game is changing. What we will see more, however, is more partnerships and mutual growth of cross-country exchanges. This was previously impossible due to the significant differences in the financial regulatory barriers. What we will see is cryptocurrency exchanges having real brick and mortar operations in different locations, which I believe will most definitely give users a boost of confidence, knowing that they could get local support from at least a few countries, if needed.
Some exchanges only transact in cryptocurrencies, and these exchanges generally have lower registration requirements than exchanges that also handle fiat currencies. In the past, it was possible to open an account at a crypto-only exchange while providing no more personal information than an email address. Those days are largely over, as regulation looms on the horizon.
The IC Exchange will work as a hybrid peer to peer exchange that will provide its users with a friendly graphical user interface (GUI) offering wide variety of tradable financial instruments offered by the complete IC Ecosystem. The Exchange links the following components of the Ecosystem:
Front End: There is two main item, first one is IC Wallet  safeguarding the clients` digital assets, showing balances for crypto, fiat and traditional financial instruments. Second one is IC ICO Accelerator that is listing successful ICOs on the exchange at a discount.
Back End: IC Brokerage: performing the actual exchange between crypto/ fiat against traditional financial instruments.
IC Digital Bank: safeguarding clients fiat money (custodial account)
All participants will have actual accessible accounts in the Exchange, Brokerage, and Digital Bank in addition to their Wallet by completing a single KYC form.
Order Matching System : Members will trade using an online interface, either through a desktop application software provided by the IC Exchange or a web-based application. The IC Exchange will approve several software solutions from other platform providers and exchanges that can be used for trading. The trade at any online electronic exchange platform happens when the best buy order (order with highest bid price) is matched with the best sell order (order with lowest ask price) on price-time priority basis. However, before the order goes into the trading system of the exchange, it must comply with prerequisites of a valid order. Only valid orders are available for trade. The validity of an order is determined based on a set of trading parameters. The first is the order size; it should comply with a specified lot size or multiples of it. The second is the order matching by IC Exchange order book where buyer and seller are matched. The third is the verification of the member’s bank account. The fourth is the verification of the member’s brokerage account.
Pages:
Jump to: