Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 7. (Read 45248 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 07:45:50 AM
The initial coin is great in August because offering are coins that increase exponentially in value which means that you can take great advantage if the coin has a great concept of a great technology by investing for a higher return on investment in a short time
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
July 27, 2018, 07:30:03 AM
Those guys in the komorebi alliance are worth looking into. Personally,  I'm game with Modern Finance Chain (MFX), since they've crossed their softcap of 2500 ETH and have this conceptual framework that's irresistible. Ingot, an overachiever pooled $40m USD - a 7.5% point over the marker. Don't get me wrong $3m USD is a lot, and way more than most project's softcap.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:24:04 AM
You can refer to the Buddy project as it is an ICO project that is highly rated by the Korean community and is now officially listed on HitBTC after the ICO. Currently Buddy's telegram community has reached this limit showing particular interest from investors. You can also find out the project from my signature and I am sure you will feel excited
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 07:08:52 AM
The Kinesis Velocity Token (KVT) is an ERC20 utility token that runs on the Ethereum network where the holders receive a portion of the transaction fees from the Kinesis Monetary System Components.

So the KVT holders will receive a proportional 20% share of all transaction fees associated with all Kinesis currencies and 20% of all commissions from the Kinesis Commercial Centre.

Want to know more on the advantages of the Kinesis Velocity Token?

Talk to us on Telegram: r/https://t.me/kinesismoney

Read the Kinesis Whitepaper: r/http://kinesis.money/documents/whitepaper.pdf

Join the Kinesis ETH Airdrop: r/https://airdropx.com/en/kinesis/
Activity: 204
July 23, 2018, 03:28:06 AM
I think the CGCX project because the sales are already very much. Sales by collecting the Ethereum and ICO will be completed at the end of July. And this is very disappointing because I couldn't participate in the bounty.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
July 23, 2018, 01:24:47 AM
I've flipped through a few pages and seen that a lot of users support the EON (EOT) Protocol ICO - it's really one of the best ICO of this year.
I also highly appreciate this project as more than 14,000 people are waiting to participate in the EOT project. I think the game platform will be very good for our daily lives and many people will probably know more about Blockchain to invest in this market. For me this is the best project in July

yes bener lord if I see a lot of enthusiasts / developers to join this project because the master in view is very potential for the future.
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 01:02:37 AM
Japan ICO project - not selling ICO bounty and airdrop but has potential because of its focus on the Japanese manga industry. Posicoin appeared on many media and provided good material for the market. It is expected that the Posicoin market will be fueled every time it is popularized in cartoons (Anime) and comic books (Manga).
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 22, 2018, 12:55:33 AM
I've flipped through a few pages and seen that a lot of users support the EON (EOT) Protocol ICO - it's really one of the best ICO of this year.
I also highly appreciate this project as more than 14,000 people are waiting to participate in the EOT project. I think the game platform will be very good for our daily lives and many people will probably know more about Blockchain to invest in this market. For me this is the best project in July
Activity: 93
July 22, 2018, 12:33:50 AM
As of July 2018 In my opinion ULTRA is one of the best ICO. Not only it is under the Amazix team but the project's platform is promising and convincing.
Activity: 119
July 21, 2018, 05:43:23 PM
The trend has largely fueled an explosion of fundraising through initial coin offerings (ICOs), in which ethereum-based tokens were sold as the native currency for applications that were ostensibly being built, but in many cases have yet to see a real launch. To put it in different way , there is plenty of fodder for the narrative that while ICOs will welcome your money right now, real, working dapps are always a day away. And yet a few dapps are starting to attract active daily users in the hundreds and thousands. These dapps have a few things in common. FCoin, Bancor, CryptoKitties and etc. — all facilitate trades of crypto assets in one way or another, though they have a range of business models, from exchange to game to market maker. Successful projects also tend to have a relatively intuitive user experience, something dapps in general struggle with.

TIM is GPS united with blockchain. And this changes everything. It exponentially upgrades the performance of permission-less agents by a new consensus mechanism based on geomining. The dapps become hyperlocal and geo-location aware. This boosts security and experience. The MVP network, at BitPost, provides 100k+tps capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, IOT array operations scalable to 100M tps. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by swarms and geo-mining for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
A multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining
Activity: 210
July 21, 2018, 05:03:36 PM
Take a look at Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. They are going to combine four modules: forecasts, trading, investments and integration with the scientific society. I think the idea is great. In September they are going to launch the traiding bot on the platform. The project doesn’t look like a scam.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
July 21, 2018, 03:16:50 PM
There are good projects for July, almost too many to keep up with. I've followed Eloncity and EXTOKE for a while and I believe they are great projects.
I want to add another good project - Origo Network. If you are on the white list, you can pass the test, for knowledge of the project. From your answers will depend, can you invest in this project?  https://origo.network/whitelist
Activity: 283
July 21, 2018, 03:02:35 PM
I think it is Ingot. Very interesting project, already was collected more than 40 million dollars.
Activity: 700
July 21, 2018, 02:54:34 PM
There are good projects for July, almost too many to keep up with. I've followed Eloncity and EXTOKE for a while and I believe they are great projects.

There are alot of Good ICOs to invest in. Konios (its an exchange), Gigtricks (Job based crypto), Monvid (Streaming platform with no censorship), Redcab (transportation).

But always remember to do your own research. You are your own money. Take responsibility by being able to investigate how the project works, who is the team behind it. Don't go riding the hype. You will regret it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 01:54:52 PM
Activity: 103
July 21, 2018, 10:23:47 AM
It’s no secret that cryptocurrency is a pretty specific industry. We aren’t even talking about the ongoing struggles between the fiat and digital worlds. Today we are experiencing what happened with personal computers in the early 80’s or with internet technologies in the 90’s . Today, its world gets gradually populated with new places and players, such as startups and new blockchain ideas. So for to create a better world, INGOT Coin & BolttCoin finalized a partnership of innovation.BolttCoin by Boltt is A Decentralized Health & Sports Economy based on Blockchain. Initially, an ecosystem to reward personal health leveraging cutting edge Blockchain technology. Boltt is an Established Market Leader in Wearable Technology & Mobile Health Solutions.
The BolttCoin platform unlocks the true potential of health & fitness data using Blockchain. Boltt understands that staying active & motivated is not always easy. This is why, the Boltt Ecosystem rewards your efforts & lets you earn tokens for every step you take!
As INGOT Coin, BolttCoin is not a startup and has an established 3+ Year old company. An astonishing number of more than 100,000 users are in wait-listed for downloading the Boltt Coin. It has an ecosystem of 25K+ Merchants and 1Million+ products on-boarded in the MVP. Boltt Coins can be traded amongst many user segments & businesses — retailers, corporates, brands, service providers, insurance etc. on the Blockchain.
INGOT Coin has formed a partnership with BolttCoin as it see’s the benefits and initiative taken to motivate people into staying healthy. Given its business history, existing ecosystem and product readiness, BolttCoin has risen above other health ICOs and differentiated themselves from any existing competition. Both INGOT & Boltt are working together to integrate Utilitiesand discover means of cooperation to provide even wider arrays of services and products.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
July 21, 2018, 01:24:41 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 01:06:43 AM
it is one of the best ICOs on JULY is Exolover, really interesting project. They will be using descending auction for their token sale.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 09:09:44 PM
You have to picky with so many ICOs out there. For example, the EOT (aka EON) ICO has a great team with excellent track record, a  huge community following on social media and a nice product platform and roadmap.
Choosing ico in accordance with the concept that we understand to get the benefits and can understand later. I think this is a good strategy for ourselves.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
July 20, 2018, 09:02:31 PM
You have to picky with so many ICOs out there. For example, the EOT (aka EON) ICO has a great team with excellent track record, a  huge community following on social media and a nice product platform and roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: