Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in December - page 21. (Read 26560 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 27, 2017, 03:21:28 PM
Guys, EventChain is almost a sold out. Phase 3 or the last Phase of the ICO is going on now. EventChain tokens are fast draining because a huge number of investors are really determined to have a share of EVT tokens. The partnerships of the project is amazing.

https://tokensale.eventchain.io/ This is where you can buy EVT tokens.
I think the event chain is not good, because they collect very minimal results in a long time, I never glanced at the project but for me it looks less attractive
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
September 27, 2017, 09:36:51 AM
Best uco in september if we take a look f4om different perspektif it will be CINFICATOR. tgeir team very profesional and ico running smooth. Even charlie shreem saying it at his twit
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 27, 2017, 09:13:31 AM
centra become best ICO on September. For October I recommend Datum, Paypie, Napoleon and utrust
i also see centra in promoted by floyd myweather in facebook account, saw many people follow the floyd, i'm sure there will be many people who glance centra and maybe invest in centra because of mayweather effect, it looks like other ico can do the same thing with hire celebrity to raise the investment fund they want to get

Floyd also promoted stox and it didn't do too bad after release
seeing Centra and stox have huge funds by hire celebrity it proves that dev from centra and stox have seriousness in developing, deploying and running the projects they offer, so I think from this, I can make sure that centra and stox will have lots investors and have a good thing going forward, lets wait

They might have just given them a few million coins, like a bounty campaign
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Quo Vadis
September 27, 2017, 09:07:57 AM
I would say Cobinhood, excellent team behind the project and will launch decentralised exchange in November
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 27, 2017, 09:05:50 AM
centra become best ICO on September. For October I recommend Datum, Paypie, Napoleon and utrust
i also see centra in promoted by floyd myweather in facebook account, saw many people follow the floyd, i'm sure there will be many people who glance centra and maybe invest in centra because of mayweather effect, it looks like other ico can do the same thing with hire celebrity to raise the investment fund they want to get

seeing Centra and stox have huge funds by hire celebrity it proves that dev from centra and stox have seriousness in developing, deploying and running the projects they offer, so I think from this, I can make sure that centra and stox will have lots investors and have a good thing going forward, lets wait
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 08:40:09 AM

Definitely when celebrity promotes it or even say the word of that particular ICO it will be a big attraction of the market . So i will say also centra is one of the big best ICO for this september.

Correct celebrity like Mayweather and DJ Khaled is very well know and them promiting CENTRA was a very big help to make the ICO very successful. And also the team of Centra is really good in marketing too I hope they are also good in developing their product.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
September 27, 2017, 07:39:37 AM
Guys, EventChain is almost a sold out. Phase 3 or the last Phase of the ICO is going on now. EventChain tokens are fast draining because a huge number of investors are really determined to have a share of EVT tokens. The partnerships of the project is amazing.

https://tokensale.eventchain.io/ This is where you can buy EVT tokens.
September 27, 2017, 06:28:10 AM

Definitely when celebrity promotes it or even say the word of that particular ICO it will be a big attraction of the market . So i will say also centra is one of the big best ICO for this september.

I'd watch the market closely. If there has been a preICO sale, those people are gonna dump their coins for good profits the second they get listed. Its always interesting to join that train and to buy back when it hits the inevitable bottom
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 27, 2017, 03:37:33 AM
I think for the end of this month cartaxi is the best ICO, a tremendous success on pre-ICO yesterday, and I'm sure ICO results will be much bigger
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 01:38:09 AM
What's everybody thoughts on SyncFab?? It's the first p2p blockchain for the manufacturing supply chain.

https://blockchain.syncfab.com
Activity: 396
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2017, 11:31:14 PM

Activity: 5
September 26, 2017, 03:11:38 PM
check out dbet
 https://www.decent.bet/
Activity: 35
September 26, 2017, 01:54:07 PM
so many projects now demanding huge piles of millions and millions and only a few of them actually solve something. carefully decide for yourselves if they are gonna deliver.
September 26, 2017, 10:21:31 AM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 26, 2017, 10:18:08 AM
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
September 26, 2017, 08:00:29 AM
Activity: 26
September 26, 2017, 07:37:56 AM
Starbase pre-sale is still ongoing! https://icodrops.com/pre/starbase-pre-sale/ 1 day left!
Though minimum contribution is 5000$ Smiley
Activity: 658
September 25, 2017, 04:43:55 PM
Hello,

Have you seen DomRaider ICO ?
It's a french company created in 2013 specialized in “dropcatching.” This technique consists of reserving newly dropped domain names (such as .com, .net, and .fr) and selling them at auction.

This ICO end in 15 days.

What do you think about it ?
we have same ICO like this before.. nametoken as I remember right. focus on domain trade. but it's stop. doesn't known why

There's lots of ico that is stopping after one to two weeks for no reasons, but I do believe that they scammed more people and don't value hard work and time. This month of september doesn't have any good ico so far, but maybe there's some who wasn't popular because there's plenty of it and I couldn't recognize which is really the best of them.
Activity: 180
September 25, 2017, 03:50:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up, last and only ICO i have taken part was KICKICO.
Activity: 169
Green Mining 85% Cheaper
September 25, 2017, 03:03:36 PM
Hello,

Have you seen DomRaider ICO ?
It's a french company created in 2013 specialized in “dropcatching.” This technique consists of reserving newly dropped domain names (such as .com, .net, and .fr) and selling them at auction.

This ICO end in 15 days.

What do you think about it ?
we have same ICO like this before.. nametoken as I remember right. focus on domain trade. but it's stop. doesn't known why
Pages:
Jump to: