Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in December - page 22. (Read 26560 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 02:22:10 PM
Hello,

Have you seen DomRaider ICO ?
It's a french company created in 2013 specialized in “dropcatching.” This technique consists of reserving newly dropped domain names (such as .com, .net, and .fr) and selling them at auction.

This ICO end in 15 days.

What do you think about it ?
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
September 25, 2017, 02:12:33 PM
Airtoken, Datum, Autonio, Paypie ...
too many good project
now there are not so few good ico left. Datum, Paypie, AirToken. who knows more good options - write, do not be shy
lol you have same idea with me. check out napoleonx and livestart too. these are both good ico

when you talk about livestart do you mean livestars? or is there another livestart? I know only livestars
I think he mean livestars. just remember we have a ICO with name livestars
Activity: 560
September 25, 2017, 01:54:58 PM
Datum and Minerva my friend. this is two good project for you now. you may want check out swam fund thread

yes, totally agree with you, these are very cool and good projects, I will participate in them myself
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
September 25, 2017, 01:27:02 PM
now there are not so few good ico left. Datum, Paypie, AirToken. who knows more good options - write, do not be shy
lol you have same idea with me. check out napoleonx and livestart too. these are both good ico

when you talk about livestart do you mean livestars? or is there another livestart? I know only livestars
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 01:20:19 PM
September 25, 2017, 01:08:55 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
September 25, 2017, 11:26:39 AM
It really depends on what type of investor you are. If you are just looking for a quick flip, which i'm guessing is the case since you are asking people in a forum for the best ICOs instead of trying to research them yourself, then hype behind an ICO is going to be one of your biggest factors. As you saw over the month, Kyber was one of the biggest winners here. Hype sometimes reflects fundamentals and sometimes just reflects good marketing. If you are looking for best fundamentals and long term holds, then due your due diligence and i encourage you to read through some white papers.
Activity: 478
September 25, 2017, 08:31:51 AM
without a doubt, it must be Kyber.network
It was trading at 5x ICO price in liqui earlier Smiley
It most definitely will go higher when listed in Poloniex.
Activity: 169
September 25, 2017, 03:10:31 AM
Watch this video

Abolutely amazing.

How they thought of it IDK, but they did.

https://youtu.be/JZ8UfHG5vVw
September 21, 2017, 06:04:17 PM
By the way I have one interesting question about kin kik. Did I understand correctly that their ico is limited only by hardcap? there is no time limit?
September 21, 2017, 06:01:21 PM
ICON - so glad I got my full allocation.

yes, ICON collected in just a few hours hardcap. And the most interesting is that the hardcap was limited to only 30eth per person
Activity: 199
September 21, 2017, 01:11:32 PM
Datum and Minerva my friend. this is two good project for you now. you may want check out swam fund thread
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 21, 2017, 06:00:07 AM

I will also read on Combicoin, it seems interesting to me.
In the past I had thought about doing this, that is, I wanted to make my portfolio with the first 30 coins in coinmarketcap and then change them every 2-3 months depending on their variations, but it was too difficult.

If Coinbicoin can do this for me then deserves a deepening!

Its actually quite easy, I'm doing it with a few friends (15 coins from the top 30, and 10 small coins that can be pumped easily)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 21, 2017, 05:57:05 AM

I will also read on Combicoin, it seems interesting to me.
In the past I had thought about doing this, that is, I wanted to make my portfolio with the first 30 coins in coinmarketcap and then change them every 2-3 months depending on their variations, but it was too difficult.

If Coinbicoin can do this for me then deserves a deepening!
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 21, 2017, 05:04:04 AM
I suggest reading up on CombiCoin, now in ICO. 

For every 10 dollars you invest, you get 1 CombiCoin, as well as 1 TRIA token. 
Each CombiCoin represents 1/30th of the top 30 cryptocurrencies. The team have run a lot of simulations, and this turned out to be the ideal ratio:  in the first half of this year for example, BTC grew 194%, whereas the top 30 grew 1198%. They will do bi-monthly rebalancing to keep alts from becoming dominant within CombiCoin, and to be able to introduce successful newcomers. 
This means that as long as the crypto market as a whole grows (which it has done, exponentially, for a long time now), the CombiCoins grow in proportion. You pay zero commission over this growth and get to keep all of the profit you make by selling.

This is where the TRIA tokens come in. Specially designed software, which has been successfully applied in the energy sector, will keep track of all buying and selling orders of CombiCoins on as many exchanges as possible. Whenever these can be traded at a favorable rate, the smart software executes an order and generates profit. This profit is divided 50/50 between Triaconta - this is their business model - and the other half goes to the TRIA token holders. In other words, the token holders are basically guaranteed a steady income, as long as CombiCoins are being traded (which, in a growing crypto market with the coins rising in value, they will be).

I've invested €1500, here's why:

- With all recent China related FUD, I think a lot of demand has risen for more stable (and no less considerable) profit. The market consists of more than moonkids and speculators, there's people simply looking for better returns than current savings rates;

- I find it hard to figure out which crypto's to hedge my bets on. There's a couple of relatively stable big ones, but with low profits, and a lot of promising newcomers, many of which turn out to be one day flies (a little too often for my taste). I do, however, have great faith in the rise of cryptocurrencies in general - in the crypto market as a whole. I firmly believe this market will grow substantially in 2018 (and the CombiCoins in proportion to it);

- Then there's the added revenue from the TRIA tokens. You get these basically as a bonus during the ICO, and there's no telling how much each token will generate over a lifetime;

- I'm very impressed with the team, not just their qualifications but also their transparency and professionalism. They answer all questions on this forum and in their telegram quickly and thoroughly. I've asked many questions myself, but haven't been able to find a single unconsidered circumstance or any fatal flaw. They seem to have thought of everything. The software they will implement has been tried and tested, and they know how to convey confidence in their product. Only thing is that, where other (less promising) coins like Paragon are all in your face, Triaconta keeps it pretty low key and rather focuses on quality. This means it's partly up to the community to get the word out, but personally I'm happy to contribute.

I'd say do your own research, their whitepaper explains things very clearly. https://triaconta.com/

I was wondering when we would see a coin like this. Banks and financial institutions have always pooled together multiple investments into one big fund (diversification, they call it), mostly to pump up the grade of the investment (they can pool 10 triple B investments together and call it a triple A investment). I'm gonna look into combicoin, seems like a solid investment
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
September 21, 2017, 12:14:17 AM
With Centra getting an endorser as big as Mayweather, it will be easy for them to have a lot of smaller buy ins from investors since most of them will see that their boxing idol is endorsing the product. This might be a good thing for crypto currencies as a whole as it opens it up to a much wider audience. Now we just need to wait and see on how Centra capitalizes on that deal they have with Floyd.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 12:03:16 AM
ICON - so glad I got my full allocation.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 01:51:29 PM
Dimcoin, bitdice, bankera my friends!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 03:28:15 PM
I have my doubt about spheris..
1.240.000.000.000 tokens sold during ico, 300.000 tokens = 1 eth.
That means that they want to sell 4.000.000 eth.. makes no sense.
With a price of 300 dollar for 1 eth it will be 1.240.000.000 dollar... thats insane right?
A more credible amount for a project like this is maybe 100 or 200 million at most (filecoin biggest ico with 250).
1/10 or 1/5 of the amount they want to collect.
This means they have to distribute a lot of tokens, probably the 300.000 wil grow to 2.000.000 or more tokens for 1 eth.

Do i make a mistake somewhere?
Why don't they offer a more credible amount of tokens right away, or just lower the total amount of tokens.
Seems a little bit strange to me.
Activity: 630
September 18, 2017, 03:20:32 PM
Wow, im fell good Because of invest in spharis. And I want to share you a one thing  that is Opus release there coin in Market.  it was very Useful.  And Now it Was Under price of its ico price.
Pages:
Jump to: