Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in December - page 20. (Read 26560 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 10:32:01 PM
Best ico in otober maybe alloy or auctus. The best ico sometimes  did not get hype too muc. But the coin or token price perform well. Because somettimes the ico which collect not too much money the team take responsible more then too much hard cap reach
Activity: 448
September 28, 2017, 10:19:06 PM
indeed a lot now ico popping up, I think spheris one of the best ico in october,
but unfortunately the number of investors there is quite weak
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 10:10:28 PM
Cheesy GATCOIN For me. this is good project
Activity: 199
September 28, 2017, 09:28:07 PM
Check out paypie people. They say Athony - co eth founder will stay with their projec.t this is a big news
Activity: 33
September 28, 2017, 09:21:13 PM
I made a review of EtherParty - please check it out! I really like their product which is in alpha right now on the Ropsten testnet. They are competitors to Agrello and Blockcat and have an experienced team from Vanbex.com (a blockchain consultancy)

https://youtu.be/Adr4zOV7NiY
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 28, 2017, 04:08:08 PM
centra become best ICO on September. For October I recommend Datum, Paypie, Napoleon and utrust

completely agree, all these projects have a good potential, I'll add airtoken on my own, there should also be an interesting project on shortterm

Airtoken might be in direct competition with Electroneum, wouldn't you agree? Which isn't a massive problem but they should really market their product more, literally all I see everywhere is Electroneum whereas I had to go look for Airtoken info myself.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
September 28, 2017, 03:51:28 PM
centra become best ICO on September. For October I recommend Datum, Paypie, Napoleon and utrust

completely agree, all these projects have a good potential, I'll add airtoken on my own, there should also be an interesting project on shortterm
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 02:28:21 PM
I think for the end of this month cartaxi is the best ICO, a tremendous success on pre-ICO yesterday, and I'm sure ICO results will be much bigger
cartaxi is showing very much potential and i think it will be successful to gain the interest of a lot of investors. right now i am not looking forward to any ico right now in october because of china's ban on them because it has a huge impact on it and also red pulse is relaunching this month but right now i don't advice anyone to invest till the heat is on.
Let's wait the price of tokens recover, other ICO project also know that and they are change the date open crowdsale to new time.
Almost ICO projects have changed to October, but some potential projects like Spectiv changed to December.
Maybe they do not trust the price of Ethereum and tokens in October and November can reach to high price.

spectiv very cool project, it is a pity that they have to move their ico to December, I would like to take part in it
Activity: 564
September 28, 2017, 02:24:43 PM
I think for the end of this month cartaxi is the best ICO, a tremendous success on pre-ICO yesterday, and I'm sure ICO results will be much bigger
cartaxi is showing very much potential and i think it will be successful to gain the interest of a lot of investors. right now i am not looking forward to any ico right now in october because of china's ban on them because it has a huge impact on it and also red pulse is relaunching this month but right now i don't advice anyone to invest till the heat is on.
Let's wait the price of tokens recover, other ICO project also know that and they are change the date open crowdsale to new time.
Almost ICO projects have changed to October, but some potential projects like Spectiv changed to December.
Maybe they do not trust the price of Ethereum and tokens in October and November can reach to high price.
September 28, 2017, 02:24:14 PM
no best ico avaible now

I'll tell you a good idea, there is a very cool ico minerva, with a high level of hype, but the date ico is still unknown
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 01:48:48 PM
Check out our upcoming crowdsale on the 2nd of October at http://crowdsale.granthero.ngo for the reasons below.  

Experienced and authentic team:
The core of our team are technologists with years of experience working in the industry at companies such as Microsoft, American Airlines, and more. In fact, most of which have had experience working together prior to joining Grant Hero, resulting in strong team chemistry, collaboration, and a track record of success. Our experience extends around multiple disciplines and specialties.

Solution to a real problem:
At Grant Hero Foundation, we are seeking to disrupt the non-profit industry which has been operating with the same archaic principles and processes for decades. The industry is ripe for innovation and the application of blockchain technology can open doors to new possibilities that provide donors with complete autonomy and transparency in the charitable giving process.

Token Utility:
At The Grant Hero Foundation, we wanted to utilize the functionality of smart contracts on the Ethereum platform to create unique functions that leverage the technology itself. More specifically, creating a new technology called GiveChain™ that anchors giving data to the blockchain. In other words, provides a receipt of giving history for each donation. This receipt provides irrefutable proof of the giving data recorded at a specific time. Thus, preserving data and charitable giving integrity and increasing overall trust in the industry.

Execution (Working Product):
Execution > Ideas... Unlike many other crowdsale’s, we are not raising funds to begin the development of Grant Hero. Our foundation has been in motion since Spring of 2017 and the beta version of the platform is completed. We believe that it is our responsibility to build trust by demonstrating our capability and passion through action prior to raising funds (as opposed to asking the community to invest on risky projects with no product that may never come to fruition). Grant Hero is a long-term full-time commitment for our team regardless of a whether or not our crowdsale is successful.

Potential:
Charitable giving is forecasted to reach $400B in 2017 alone. Helping others in need is increasing becoming more popular as new tools and platforms are being created to help simplify the process. We at The Grant Hero Foundation truly believe that we are on the forefront of this change and will become a leader in providing trust and tranparency in this industry.

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 28, 2017, 01:48:13 PM
no ico just buy the token when the bounty hunter sell their token. This is safe and you do not lose money at scam
almost all ico is available under ico price. and that will remain so.
Activity: 8
September 28, 2017, 01:42:03 PM
no best ico avaible now
Activity: 642
September 28, 2017, 01:32:19 PM
Activity: 322
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 28, 2017, 01:27:46 PM
Look at CommerceBlock.  First ICO that has something to show technically.

Not the only ICO that has something to show technically.

...but definitely among the very few.

I'm also surprised, not so few ico can show technically, why did you specify the first?

I'm not sure I understand your question. I don't know if we are the first, but we are definitely part of a very small group that has something to show. You can bet on our app now.
September 28, 2017, 01:07:58 PM

I'm also surprised, not so few ico can show technically, why did you specify the first?
Activity: 322
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 28, 2017, 01:04:21 PM

September 28, 2017, 12:58:40 PM

the idea is interesting. The point is to not pay the intermediary for example Uber commission? I do not know if it's reasonable
Activity: 347
Merit: 109
September 28, 2017, 12:55:41 PM
Look at CommerceBlock.  First ICO that has something to show technically.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 28, 2017, 12:14:42 PM
guys, renamed this topic for October. Offer your options, in October I like paypie, datum, utrust, soma, loci, minerva.  that minerva has no dates ico yet
Pages:
Jump to: