Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment is bitcoin - page 15. (Read 1294 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 07:55:18 PM
I agree. If you look at the bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value instead of usd as of the moment so when the bitcoin price increases again you can earn a lot more money.

Yes, Actually in my opinion many people know and try bitcoin who are successful even at their young age they already earned a big amount of money, but in this investment you need to be more patient because the market value of this coin is not fix sometimes will increase and decrease, the important thing invest amount of money that you can afford to risk, even in ordinary business.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
May 05, 2018, 07:22:25 PM
Its Normal for bitcoin to drop in price, bitcoin is  not just about pumping in value. Just hild and wait until bitcoin ia fully develop. In few more times you will be surprisesd on what it will bring you. Bitcoin will surely give us a good value, so its better to accumulate more while the price is still affordable.
Activity: 168
May 05, 2018, 07:17:29 PM
The best way to earn more profits today is by investing with bitcoin.It is safer and simple way to make your money grow so much.We can probably earn profits that you've been expecting.
Activity: 112
May 05, 2018, 07:13:34 PM
It is the best to invest in bitcoin because many people users have succeeded in their life.Bitcoin always became the best investment place now so you can also prove that bitcoin is the best investment.Many people were confident that the price of bitcoin will rise in the near future.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 07:05:46 PM
yeah agree with that. the best investment right now are still bitcoin and still stand in many years to holding the crown in it and many of years are will be going nice if there is no bad rumors about it

I agree with you, still bitcoin is the best to invest now at cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the most capable to stay and rise high at the market. We can rely at bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency that's why many of us supports and invest at bitcoin because we really believe and trust bitcoin.
Activity: 78
May 05, 2018, 06:57:13 PM
many are fooled by changes in bitcoin prices that change and lose money,
"NOTHING TO GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE RICH IN A FAST TIME"
it may be the word that should be emphasized to investors or amateur traders, bitcoin is fluctuating and decentralized. many ways to earn profits in cryptocurrency keep trying and do not make personal failures become things that influence bad for others
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
May 05, 2018, 06:37:33 PM
true, but very high risk, even with Bitcoin a person can be poor if have weak mentality
but, someone with a strong hand will be able to penetrate the sky with bitcoin alone
If you want to be safe, look for altcoins that have real estate backups
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 05, 2018, 06:33:22 PM
I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

yes guys, i agree with you. those who get the loss because of the focus of the thigh price every day. while they can't think for the next 1 or 2 years. I'm sure they expect bitcoin to give a profit in a short time (daily), it is they are very greedy with profit. until they use the emotion to make a profit. and in the end they are disappointed, then consider bitcoin investment bad. they do not understand for long-term investment and think patiently to take big profits. and I'm sure they are beginners without learning + ponzi members.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 06:18:58 PM
Currently, the fact is bitcoin has a high enough price compared to other coins, and bitcoin more promising big profits when compared with other investments. until now there are still many people who like bitcoin and invest bitcoin due to high bitcoin prices. if anyone can deny this fact, then I think it is true until now bitcoin is a best investment and have a good future too
Yes.Bitcoin is a really big investment and much a better investment compared to other crypto or real estate investments.It may be very volatile but the profit you will gain even in a year is undeniably very huge unlike others which will only give you 30-50% profit from your capital amount.No wonder you will really get rich in bitcoin if you know how to manage your own investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
May 05, 2018, 06:04:45 PM
Well that depends on how you look at it.And yes a short term investment in bitcoin may not allow you to see the potential compared to a 5year investment.The point is only a few people wont get bothered about FUDding and will hold their investment long enough to see greater returns.The few are short term investors and that's why they complain about the bad performance of bitcoin as an investment.Only a few people will also not get bothered by buying bitcoin at 20k only for it to crash to 5k when they were holding.So people really have legit concerns about the poor performance of bitcoins sometimes.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
May 05, 2018, 04:02:53 PM
yeah agree with that. the best investment right now are still bitcoin and still stand in many years to holding the crown in it and many of years are will be going nice if there is no bad rumors about it
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 03:59:59 PM
Currently, the fact is bitcoin has a high enough price compared to other coins, and bitcoin more promising big profits when compared with other investments. until now there are still many people who like bitcoin and invest bitcoin due to high bitcoin prices. if anyone can deny this fact, then I think it is true until now bitcoin is a best investment and have a good future too
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 05, 2018, 03:54:14 PM
There are plenty of choices for you right now. You can invest in bitcoin and other virtual currencies. Investing in bitcoin is also very good. Its growth rate is quite fast. Certainly the choice after bitcoin would be ETH. Now, the value of these two virtual currencies  is increasing rapidly

There are many choices available on bitcoin investment so preference is based on your choice only mate. I have involved in mining and trading with the fund earned from every side mate. Please invest the fund on mining GPU.
I really found some good potential returns for the amount you are investing on this mining ethereum.
If possible go with the big budget mate. If you invest less as like that profit will be less mate.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
May 05, 2018, 03:49:59 PM
If we want a profit of 1000% or more in a year then it can only happen if we invest bitcoin, as we know that bitcoin price increases continue to make the future bitcoin continue to improve and very worthy of major investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
There are plenty of choices for you right now. You can invest in bitcoin and other virtual currencies. Investing in bitcoin is also very good. Its growth rate is quite fast. Certainly the choice after bitcoin would be ETH. Now, the value of these two virtual currencies  is increasing rapidly
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
May 05, 2018, 03:31:19 PM
I consider bitcoin a very good investment. I think this can really be earned, but you must understand that this is a risky investment. I do not recommend investing all money and borrowed money.
No need to doubt that bitcoin is the most profitable investment, this is because the price increase can occur hundreds or even thousands of dollars per day so if we have big capital then trading is very profitable thing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
May 05, 2018, 03:08:35 PM
I agree with you on this. Investing in bitcoin is a viable investment. With its strong development and influence, Bitcoin has brought success to many people and it has helped our lives become better. Its value is continuing to increase and its value will be very high in the future. I believe investing in bitcoin as a long term investment will bring me more profit in the future
There are many people who success for their investments and gain huge profit through diversifying it on more possibility but bitcoin has the highest potential of going profit because of its price that continue to grow. Bitcoin is the best because it change the lives of every user of it as well. Long term investment through it can make gain when you wait for more in the future.
Activity: 383
May 05, 2018, 03:04:41 PM
I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

I strongly agree with your opinion that many investors see prices declining in the short term and they think bitcoin drops and falls and makes bad news, I think already many successful investors because they believe and believe investing with bitcoin is profitable just need patience and clever take advantage of the smallest opportunity to make a profit
Activity: 170
May 05, 2018, 02:57:51 PM
Yes, I believe in bitcoin as a top choice for investment in the market. This is the world's largest and most valuable currency. In addition, bitcoin is the choice and the only opportunity for investors and people to change their lives and get out of difficult circumstances, to become rich and to live life full.
Activity: 74
May 05, 2018, 02:33:22 PM
Bitcoin is the best method to invest our money. Comparing to other sources Bitcoin gives more profit. It is useful for our future.
Pages:
Jump to: