Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment is bitcoin - page 14. (Read 1294 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 05:37:09 AM
I do not agree with this view. There are many popular coin out of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the cornerstone of the crypto exchange. Two basic networks in which bitcoin and eth crypto money are generated. It is very popular for this reason.
These two coins I mentioned are very popular for investment. I use other coins. There are many coins that you can earn money by buying and selling.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
May 06, 2018, 05:33:12 AM
I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

Yes, for me I think bitcoin is really the best investment available today.  It is for the reason that you wouldn't expect on how much you can actually make or lose,  and I love risks. Some people feared losing that's why they feared bitcoin but will regret when they didn't invest but the value increase.  That is the nature of bitcoin,  its volatility,  and being a bitcoin investor you must live with it, and you can actually earn so much from it that you even wouldn't expect you will earn.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 05:29:38 AM
Of course, I think the best investment is bitcoin because bitcoin is a smart digital coin, and stable for long, and thriving in the future, it provides a good source of income for everyone and make life better.
Activity: 322
May 06, 2018, 05:15:41 AM
the real price of bitcoin was then very pretty and you did not think it was just a cents but it was used to pay for pizza at the time when they bought pizza and the fee was bitcoin but now very high in value and to prefer You just got the pizza out there and now it's great for you now
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
May 06, 2018, 05:12:49 AM
Now, when everyone is saying ... it's over, Bitcoin is dead, 175 times. Now is the time to start looking at it, about buying it. And that money is still flowing in. The flow is still non-stop. This is not the end of Bitcoin but its strong start.
there will be no end as long as the buying and selling turns are still there. bitcoin will continue to exist until people stop to like and buy it. that's where the bitcoin will stop
Activity: 108
May 06, 2018, 05:11:16 AM
Now, when everyone is saying ... it's over, Bitcoin is dead, 175 times. Now is the time to start looking at it, about buying it. And that money is still flowing in. The flow is still non-stop. This is not the end of Bitcoin but its strong start.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 05:03:35 AM
Some people say bad things about bitcoin whenever its price goes down. There are still others who declare bitcoin as simple a bubble. But whatever those pessimistic people are voicing out yet the bitcoin remains steadfast and durable. This only proves that bitcoin is a good investment. It's how you react to bitcoin's price fluctuation that matters and how you deal with it. Planning smart, thinking smart and doing smart is the best way in conducting any business and that includes bitcoin.
Ups and down is always there in bitcoin price, but it does not mean that bitcoin is a bad investment, in fact if we study bitcoin we can say that is price is continuously increasing and not decreasing, to me i think that in current time the best investment is bitcoin which can give us a very good profit, that we cannot get from our daily life. Bitcoin is currently the best investment in the world.
Activity: 101
May 06, 2018, 03:49:44 AM
Virtual currency is a currency that has been developed for a long time, besides many people do not have the knowledge about Bitcoin but there are many places to invest in Bitcoin to get economic tectonics, besides There is a lot of possibility for Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 03:42:45 AM
Yes i think that best investment is bitcoin because bitcoin is the moat famous and trusted currency.There are more and more currency in the online market now.All the currency are not trusted and safe.Bitcoin is one of the best trusted currency and safe also.Day by day bitcoin price is going to high and high.Any kinds of business you can do if you have a lots of money but i said to you invest your money in bitcoin now.
So it is true that if you want to invest your money for a very good profit the number one choice is bitcoin investment.......😊😊😊😊😊

Your ever😊
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 03:41:43 AM
Some people say bad things about bitcoin whenever its price goes down. There are still others who declare bitcoin as simple a bubble. But whatever those pessimistic people are voicing out yet the bitcoin remains steadfast and durable. This only proves that bitcoin is a good investment. It's how you react to bitcoin's price fluctuation that matters and how you deal with it. Planning smart, thinking smart and doing smart is the best way in conducting any business and that includes bitcoin.

Yes i do agree that bitcoin  is a good investment but not the best at all because there is still a big risk on it due to the fact that bitcoin is a highly volatile coin when compared to other cryptos but this trait is can be also an advantage aside from  being a big risk because this can also bring us a good amount of income wherever or whenever the price will continue to pump.

However bitcoin isnt all about investinging or being used as an asset because there were actually many ways and purpose for it.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 03:33:13 AM
Activity: 308
May 06, 2018, 03:23:21 AM
When people bought and grew they were happy. As soon as bitcoin fell all began to say that bitcoin is a bad investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 03:14:37 AM
To me i dont consider bitcoin as best investment as bitcoin already have name and popular, i will rather focus my investment on new ALTCOINS i know its potential..
Activity: 168
May 05, 2018, 11:58:13 PM
Bitcoin is the best investment because bitcoin price value are always increasing.If you buy this coin you'll have a chance of risk because you can hold it when you are not satisfied for it's price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 11:50:22 PM
I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

it is true that many investors from bitcoin are frightened and confused by the price decline, the most important thing in bitcoin investment is belief and trust and need patience also to get profit get rid of the idea to get profit quickly without patience and accuracy if investment with bitcoin
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 09:58:59 PM
Those who say bitcoin is a bad investment are simply impatient and bought at the top. They will soon rue their misunderstanding if they sold at a loss as bitcoin reaches new highs.
Activity: 68
May 05, 2018, 09:53:47 PM
  yes bitcoin is the best investment i have no doubt about it. The people who do trading and always monitor bitcoin price from time to time are mostly said bitcoin is bad investment. But try to look back how much is the price of bitcoin when it was created by Satoshi Nakamoto compared to the latest price now. There are a lot of people become rich because of bitcoin. There is a lot of profit in bitcoin if you know how to use and handle it properly. Fluctuation are normal,and don't panic because of this. Bitcoin is good for a long term investment
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 05, 2018, 09:44:16 PM
the main problem with bitcoin is fluctuations, price changes that sometimes happen so quickly. sometimes buy when the price is cheap, suddenly the price goes up to the moon and gets much profit. and sometimes the opposite happens, buying when prices are high, prices are falling in the near future. Such risks should be considered before actually wanting to invest in crypto. for some people, crypto price fluctuations can be very profitable, for some, it's too risky.
Activity: 272
May 05, 2018, 09:43:17 PM
I believe that for us the most profitable investment for us is one that we expect every day even for our needs in the better future is what we invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is also very positive we expect.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
May 05, 2018, 09:40:11 PM
There are many definition of the best investment for me though but still, I totally agree with you. For me the best investment is the safest for long term holdings yet gives high reward which is Bitcoin. It is the longest and so far, no one has beaten it yet and live to this date. I personally think that Bitcoin can still grow in the coming years because there are still a lot of people who didn't know about it. Also, the government is still against it because of the down side of it.
Pages:
Jump to: