Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment is bitcoin - page 16. (Read 1294 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
May 05, 2018, 02:28:38 PM
Yes,I also think that the best investment is Bitcoin.Bitcoin price will reach $20k in this year probably.It is also thinked by many advisors also.By the way,if you want to do exceptional and want to earn more by investment,you can choose and invest in Bitcoin.It will be the best.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 02:24:17 PM
yes for me the best investment is bitcoin the only thing that you need to do is by holding it and wait until the price goes up again
Buy bitcoin now and start to invest and wait for the right time to sell it. Holding bitcoin until the value is drop cause in this term you have big chance to become successful. Investing and holding bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn unlimited income.
Indeed! Many have influenced and benefited by the potential bitcoin has. It's valuable and profitable, and it keeps it supremacy despite various arising issues. Holding while waiting for the price to increase and to sell it in an appropriate time is the most commonly-used strategy. Aside from this, studying the market well is a great help to familiarize the trend. It is very essential to embrace the true nature of investment, and Bitcoin as a whole. We should be aware that in any form of investment, risks are just around the corner, and fluctuation is part of price condition and market status. No need to panic when things are not on our advantage, it's normal, all we have to do is respond positively, continue the journey, carry and apply the lessons learned, and welcome another challenges in life.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 01:48:42 PM
Although btc is the main currency in the crypto system, but, as I've seen, most traders invest in other altcoins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 05, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
yes for me the best investment is bitcoin the only thing that you need to do is by holding it and wait until the price goes up again
Buy bitcoin now and start to invest and wait for the right time to sell it. Holding bitcoin until the value is drop cause in this term you have big chance to become successful. Investing and holding bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn unlimited income.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
May 05, 2018, 01:11:57 PM
yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment

I think that is because in the long run, people tends to be used in the fast changing price of Bitcoin and that is not dumping but they are used to pumping. Since the price are changing fast, they always think that it will always be a pump and they are scared of the dump. They are complaining since they are scared of what may happen in their investment.
Getting scared in the crypto market because of the changes in the prices of the investment is actually ridiculous. This is the mistake which most of the newbies in the market make and suffer losses out of their panic selling. The market study clearly shows that price fluctuations are very normal and tend to affect the market. So there is a need of some patience for your investment to bear some positive and good returns for you. If you lack that patience, then you can never become a successful trader in the market.

And as far as the best investment is concerned, bitcoin hits up the mind always. But there are also many other profitable alternatives also that can be bought at cheap rates and fetch you good market returns. Diversification of the portfolio is always a good option and the best investment strategy one can opt for!

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 01:09:41 PM
it is very true bitcoin is a future investment and i am very confident and confident in this investment i will succeed and i will become a millionaire and my confidence and my hard work is never wasted. my belief and my dear is i want to do better my previous life
Activity: 336
April 30, 2018, 05:45:04 AM
I agree with you on this. Investing in bitcoin is a viable investment. With its strong development and influence, Bitcoin has brought success to many people and it has helped our lives become better. Its value is continuing to increase and its value will be very high in the future. I believe investing in bitcoin as a long term investment will bring me more profit in the future
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 05:31:44 AM
Yes for me the best investment is bitcoin it has a good value even the price now is still going down but you need to hold it first then wait until the price go up again
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 04:40:44 AM
I consider bitcoin a very good investment. I think this can really be earned, but you must understand that this is a risky investment. I do not recommend investing all money and borrowed money.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
April 30, 2018, 04:40:18 AM
BTC is a stable investment project!

The nasdaq market is open for BTC trading in October!

I think BTC will go up quickly at that time!

This is the buy and hold period. There are many hurdles before it gets into Nasdaq but once it does, there is no stop for the fame of Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:35:14 AM
yes, bitcoin is the best investment, because it has a very good value, but can not be denied that investing dibitcoin also have a very high risk, especially at the time of bitcoin prices decline to make people panic
Activity: 56
April 30, 2018, 04:25:02 AM
I would have to agree that Bitcoin is a good if not the best investment there is. In the span of almost 10 years, look at its progression. Its a big improvement and I have been reading articles about people who really made money in this industry and I think it will last for a long time.
Activity: 109
April 30, 2018, 04:23:58 AM
BTC is a stable investment project!

The nasdaq market is open for BTC trading in October!

I think BTC will go up quickly at that time!
Activity: 140
April 30, 2018, 04:16:15 AM
Based on facts of what had happened with my friend, I believe bitcoin is best for investment and anytime can be used for emergency situations like what my friend did when there's something an emergency happen within his family.Since he already had some bitcoin on his wallet earned from joining bounties, right there and then he just convert the BTC to fiat money then cash it out to any available payout methods with less than an hour and that solves his problem.Bitcoin is not just for investment but can be a problem solver also.
Activity: 26
April 30, 2018, 04:05:16 AM
the best investment right now is bitcoin, because it promises huge profits, although the risk of losses is also huge in bitcoin investments. for that in bitcoin investing we should be able to see a good chance when to buy and when to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 476
April 30, 2018, 03:58:49 AM
I strongly believe in bitcoin because bitcoin gives me a job and earns money especially if we do it with a long term investment would automatically we will get a big profit as long as we have to be patient waiting for bitcoin prices to rise through the market then we will sell it then the profit is sure we will get.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 03:46:47 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 03:18:04 AM
People have diverse opinions regarding bitcoin's investment. It certainly cannot be seen as the best investment for those that are actually losing money in it. Regardless, bitcoin has proven to be a good investment over the year and due to its volatility, it has actually caused people to gain and lose at the same time.
Activity: 84
April 30, 2018, 03:16:35 AM
Bitcoin has performed very well since it's inception against other asset classes, but now it is waning in price and I firmly believe that now it is under the control and influence of the big money cartels and whales that have now amassed the biggest portions of the pie, thus they can also manipulate and bend the price at their own will. It has been the best investment for the very early adopters and for those miners who made a lot of Bitcoin cheaply and for those who were clever enough to exit at the last PEAK of 20k and who now can buy in again at cheaper prices. It all depends on when you invested and when you sold.

Of course
Activity: 280
April 30, 2018, 03:08:43 AM
I agree. If you look at the bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value instead of usd as of the moment so when the bitcoin price increases again you can earn a lot more money.

Yes bro Bitcoin price of this can increase any time that has bitcoine, please take a few pity because when the price increases, you will get the result of patience. Because Bitcoin is a valuable currency in crypto market.

I believe in bitcoin's achievment since the beginning it had started as a cryptocurrency until the current situation. Bitcoin has prosper a lot and people should consider that it is a great currency and a potential investment that give people the opportunity to make good profit even before and at this current situation.
Pages:
Jump to: